The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by Elm Tree
What did I ever do?

Im jokingggg :smile: im jealous of your motivation Elm :smile: you should be proud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Im jokingggg :smile: im jealous of your motivation Elm :smile: you should be proud

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha! I knew it..

Tbh I'd even go far as to say I enjoy revising :biggrin:
Reply 622
Original post by EduWiz
What's wrong

French tomorrow!
Reply 623
Ha! I knew it..

Tbh I'd even go far as to say I enjoy revising :biggrin:

Thats not normal elmmmm!! :frown: i regret my motivational speech from a few weeks back... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dandaman7771
Same with Chemistry and English Lit exam.. I find Biology to be in between, with Physics the easiest and Chemistry slightly harder than Bio. That being said, Biology is the only one I can't really get an A* in, but I'm not doing it for A Level so not too saddened.:frown:

I think Biology and Physics are around the same, because I understand how to get marks in physics I just get confused and Biology I know my stuff, just always write the wrong thing down! Chemistry I have had to try so hard with but I have it sorted now, so fingers crossed it'll go okay :smile:

Which exam boards are you on? My chemistry 2 paper also shares that day with History 2...kill me. :s-smilie:
Original post by Jina
Thats not normal elmmmm!! :frown: i regret my motivational speech from a few weeks back... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:

I can't deny the adrenaline rush I get when I learn new stuff.
Anyone else got a R.E and French exams tomorrow? :frown:
Original post by chloe--
I agree with the biology! And my English Lit and Chemsitry exams are on the same day too (I might die on that day..)

Oh god I know! Then the second chemistry exam arrives on the same day as my final history exam...even if I get through Monday I don't think I'll get through that day :L

Which exam boards are you on?
Reply 628
Original post by Vionar
French tomorrow!

You don't have to do it again:wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
The Inbetweeners Movie on C4 now. god I want a holiday like that :rofl: :biggrin:

I second that!
Reply 630
Original post by EduWiz
You don't have to do it again:wink:

I will if I fail! And I have to relive it with German next year!
Original post by goldenshades
Anyone else got a R.E and French exams tomorrow? :frown:

I have French but my RS is next Tuesday. I really hope they don't put some obscure topic in the listening, but it is OCR, they've done listenings about a woman hiding in a man's cupboard and eating his food in the night...
Reply 632
:eek:

I can't deny the adrenaline rush I get when I learn new stuff.

-_- Don't you get stressed when you don't understand things? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 633
Original post by Molly_xox
I have French but my RS is next Tuesday. I really hope they don't put some obscure topic in the listening, but it is OCR, they've done listenings about a woman hiding in a man's cupboard and eating his food in the night...

LOOOOOL! That's terrible! I'd never trust myself to write that. -_-

I get paranoid when AQA has answers like "A B A B"... I'm like.. This ain't right. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Night guys!

Good luck to everyone doing RE and/or French (or philosophy)

You'll do great!
Original post by Jina
-_- Don't you get stressed when you don't understand things? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's GCSEs.. nothing is really hard so I haven't come across anything that I don't understand. I can imagine it happening at A levels. And yes I'd probably get stressed out but when I do finally understand it it would be worth it.
Original post by EduWiz
I know I'm a bit late but how are you doing? :biggrin:

Not bad thanks, ha, just preparing for the exam period, it's snuck up so quickly!

How are you?
Original post by Jina

I get paranoid when AQA has answers like "A B A B"... I'm like.. This ain't right. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tigers escaping from a Belgian circus and the police throwing chicken at them, dogs riding the metro...the list goes on, haha!

Whenever it goes 'A, B, C' I always get suspicious...what sort of backwards trick are they trying to play there? Haha
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Well if your school toilets are anything like ours, nobody goes in there unless they're DESPERATE.

Girls on their period always ovary act :frown:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

You tryin ta mock me, dawg :cool:
'cause

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

Latest