The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aula
That would be pretty cool.

The page is horrific to read though, with the red against the brightness of the TARDIS background.

I know. My eyes bled.
Original post by snowyowl
Reposting this so it gets noticed :sad:

I noticed it and thought "Oh God, I hope not." (I didn't like the Flesh business).

I don't think Clara will be flesh because that was done with Amy. It was probably just a reference to her being human.... maybe?
Reply 962
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
I know. My eyes bled.

Mine began to do that, but then I highlighted it all and it worked better :awesome:
Original post by Rascacielos
I noticed it and thought "Oh God, I hope not." (I didn't like the Flesh business).

I don't think Clara will be flesh because that was done with Amy. It was probably just a reference to her being human.... maybe?

I liked the Flesh, but that's what I thought. I just thought I'd see what the people of TSR thought :biggrin:
50th mishap (no spoilers about Doctor's name though!):

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 965

Spoiler

Needs spoilering.
Original post by The Rusty Spork
Needs spoilering.

It's all over twitter/facebook/BBC news so hardly a major secret, but I'll bite.

In similar news:

Spoiler

For anyone knows about what happened today with the season finale:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
It's all over twitter/facebook/BBC news so hardly a major secret, but I'll bite.

In similar news:

Spoiler

It was always going to be leaked when they made the initial mistake - anything like that is never going to stay secret.

Spoiler

I agree. I would happily go further and say that anything related to the leak just shouldn't be posted here until Saturday tbh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 969

Spoiler

I'd rather that anything relating to the DVDs and next weeks episode be kept out of the thread completely. If people want to discuss it, can it be kept to PMs please :puppyeyes:
Original post by rmhumphries
It was always going to be leaked when they made the initial mistake - anything like that is never going to stay secret.

I agree. I was being overly optimistic!

I agree. I would happily go further and say that anything related to the leak just shouldn't be posted here until Saturday tbh.

I was going to suggest that but I wasn't sure whether it would go against the nature of this thread and how many people would object! But I'm definitely happy to go with that suggestion if everyone agrees.

Perhaps a separate thread could be set up for those who want to discuss it ahead of Saturday, or limit it to PMs as Aula suggests.
(edited 10 years ago)
Dammit. :colonhash:

Nowhere is safe now. The sooner I watch this episode the better.
Original post by Mr.Messy
Dammit. :colonhash:

Nowhere is safe now. The sooner I watch this episode the better.

I know! It's going to be almost impossible to avoid spoilers - I've just had a close call with one on twitter. :rant: How long before the episode appears on the internet, do you think?

Some Amazon employee is going to be in deep doggy-doo tonight.
I know! It's going to be almost impossible to avoid spoilers - I've just had a close call with one on twitter. :rant: How long before the episode appears on the internet, do you think?

It is likely to be on the internet somewhere, it is just a matter of finding it (if you wish to) :tongue:
I know! It's going to be almost impossible to avoid spoilers - I've just had a close call with one on twitter. :rant:
How long before the episode appears on the internet, do you think?

The issue with trying to find a legit copy is that its almost guaranteed to have spoilerific information next to it; that's why I'm reluctant to go around searching. I won't be able to avoid Doctor Who forums for a week either. :sad:

I'd say a day at most since bluray readers and ripping software has become more common on computers nowadays.
Original post by snowyowl
Reposting this so it gets noticed :sad:

I think it was just a coincidence, but nice catch :yy:
It is likely to be on the internet somewhere, it is just a matter of finding it (if you wish to) :tongue:

I'd like to wait until next Saturday but I know the likelihood of reading a spoiler before then is quite high... and I would rather watch the episode online than find out via spoiler!

Original post by Mr.Messy
that's why I'm reluctant to go around searching.

Good point. I don't suppose it will pop up on the usual watchserieseu either. :cry2:
Original post by Aula
I'd rather that anything relating to the DVDs and next weeks episode be kept out of the thread completely. If people want to discuss it, can it be kept to PMs please :puppyeyes:

I second this! I've already accidentally read a spoiler on another forum:mad:
Reply 978
Original post by Maid Marian

What forum?
Original post by Maid Marian

:frown: A main spoiler?

I read how the episode starts, so I'm keeping away from all Doctor Who forums/links - apart from this one!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest