The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
Have had a really bad few days lately and last night i went out for my best friends birthday. Was having a great time until i ended up getting as drunk as anything and breaking down in front of my friends, i was so embarrassed :frown: they couldn't understand why i suddenly started crying. So i don't think alcohol helps at all with how im feeling lately. At one point i was sat outside just staring at the floor and i had this feeling come over me that i had never felt before. It was possibly the scariest and most horrid feeling i had ever felt. A thought came into my head and spun in my mind for about a minute and then disappeared. I was really really frightened. I didn't even feel like me. I felt like i was watching myself in a movie or something. Im really scared that this is taking a hold of me as last night for that few minutes was the weirdest and most depressed i had ever felt :frown:
im scared of myself, i feel i may do something stupid and im losing control, im unpredictable

Hugs Ohhh no :frown:
Has any of your friend been contact with you? Please take of yourself, you can PM me if you want.
Sometimes it's really hard to put your feelings into words:frown:
Reply 62
Original post by sunfowers01
Sometimes it's really hard to put your feelings into words:frown:

I can totally relate to that. You're not alone :frown:
Reply 63
I keep reading about all of the people on this forum who have successful, perfect lives and everything falling into place and I feel so inferior and like a freak in comparison. Should really stop doing that.
I am so scared right now :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Delain
I keep reading about all of the people on this forum who have successful, perfect lives and everything falling into place and I feel so inferior and like a freak in comparison. Should really stop doing that.

Don't be so silly, you're not a freak. :smile:
I could do with a little comfort, my upstairs neighbour has guests in and all I can hear is loud drunken laughter, loads of stuff getting dropped and crashing, and dancing and loads of yelling and cheering like "do it do it do it"
Reply 67
Original post by drbluebox
I could do with a little comfort, my upstairs neighbour has guests in and all I can hear is loud drunken laughter, loads of stuff getting dropped and crashing, and dancing and loads of yelling and cheering like "do it do it do it"

That's ridiculous have you asked them to keep it down a bit?
Reply 68
Original post by SirHas
Don't be so silly, you're not a freak. :smile:

No? Then how come I have no friends anymore?
Reply 69
Original post by Delain

I can really relate to this. Feeling like I'm useless all the time, thinking about how everyone appears to have a much more successful life than me. Not so much on this forum, but the life people choose to display to the world on places like Facebook, where all the photos are of them at clubs or with their friends, or updating about all the cool stuff they bought or how they are soooo pissed off that their size 8 jeans are too baggy for them...

Makes me feel like I just want to quit the Internet. But then I live on here, cos there is nothing else I am confident enough to do.
Reply 70
Original post by Delain
No? Then how come I have no friends anymore?

Anymore? What happened to them?
Original post by HmMusic
I can really relate to this. Feeling like I'm useless all the time, thinking about how everyone appears to have a much more successful life than me. Not so much on this forum, but the life people choose to display to the world on places like Facebook, where all the photos are of them at clubs or with their friends, or updating about all the cool stuff they bought or how they are soooo pissed off that their size 8 jeans are too baggy for them...

Makes me feel like I just want to quit the Internet. But then I live on here, cos there is nothing else I am confident enough to do.

This is one of the big advantages of being a guy - clothing sizes don't use silly numbers, and unless you are a 'pretty boy', no-one cares anywhere near as much what size clothes you wear (with the exception of someone buying you a present ofc :tongue:).
Reply 72
Original post by HmMusic

I could have written this post. Thank you for being so understanding. Oh and YES I completely hate when other people put pictures up of awesome things they're doing and have to constantly boast how they have such amazing lives.
Reply 73
Original post by SirHas
Anymore? What happened to them?

Nobody bothers speaking to me. I'm clearly too boring and stupid for them to associate with.
Reply 74
Original post by Delain

TSR definitely makes me feel that way. I try and avoid those parts at all costs. Triggering as hell for me.
Everything is amplified like 100x and I dunno what's going on :cry2: I feel like I'm losing my grip on reality :cry2: all I can hear are voices and people whispering.., I really don't like this :cry2: I'm actually so scared right now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by Deyesy
TSR definitely makes me feel that way. I try and avoid those parts at all costs. Triggering as hell for me.

Sorry to hear it has that effect on you. :hugs: I feel the same.
Original post by SirHas
That's ridiculous have you asked them to keep it down a bit?

I am giving a little time to be fair, but they have now put on music I can hear and yelling and laughing.

I dont know if its the tenant as he told me he has a few friends who stay in house sometimes when he is away visiting family for a few hours.

Meant to be awake at 7am!
Reply 78
Original post by Delain
Nobody bothers speaking to me. I'm clearly too boring and stupid for them to associate with.

Well it's their lost, you're not stupid your clearly bright with a kind heart. Just looking at your responses to other people on this thread. I'm your friend and everyone else on this tread is, so chin up :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by Delain
Sorry to hear it has that effect on you. :hugs: I feel the same.

It's the reason I only have 40 'friends' on Facebook too :tongue: Best thing I've done is to delete about 350-ish contacts :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest