The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by Molly_xox
Tigers escaping from a Belgian circus and the police throwing chicken at them, dogs riding the metro...the list goes on, haha!

Whenever it goes 'A, B, C' I always get suspicious...what sort of backwards trick are they trying to play there? Haha

Ohhh myy! Hahahaha i would cry in there and i'd never get that! OCR seems difficult! :/

Loool last week we practised one where it was "A A B B".... My friend refused to believe it and it got emotional. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 641
Original post by Princepieman
You tryin ta mock me, dawg :cool:
'cause

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

Hahaha Don't assume!! Teach him Bude! You're obviously sensitive about something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Urghh. Doing Inspector calls too. Don't know anything! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nor I in the slightest
Original post by Jina
Ohhh myy! Hahahaha i would cry in there and i'd never get that! OCR seems difficult! :/

Loool last week we practised one where it was "A A B B".... My friend refused to believe it and it got emotional. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm kind of excited over what will come up tomorrow, but also bricking it :s-smilie: French is one of my better subjects though, so hopefully it'll all go well (y) Spanish on Friday too, but their topics aren't nearly as entertaining :wink:

EXAMINERS ARE MESSING WITH OUR HEADS! Haha!

I have to make sure I shut up though. There was on where a guy said he wanted to marry his girlfriend and my friend and I said 'AWWW!' really loud...oops :colondollar:
Original post by Jina
:redface: How are you surviving? :frown: Are you ready for the exams? :frown:
I'm not ready for the 2 literature exams and sociology and music. :/ They're one after another too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm dying !!!! I have not started revising biology on tuesday (AQA) because I have so many exams tomorrow !! i don't know how this is possible !! But I'm hoping that I'll be able to cope and have enough energy to survive.... our lives have become soooo stressful these days ! I've gained 6kgs since october..... all because of the pressure I put on myself :frown:
Original post by Jina
Hahaha Don't assume!! Teach him Bude! You're obviously sensitive about something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just a bit of Tom-foolery, that and my incessant habit of CHUNDERING EVERYWAH
Reply 646
Original post by Molly_xox
I'm kind of excited over what will come up tomorrow, but also bricking it :s-smilie: French is one of my better subjects though, so hopefully it'll all go well (y) Spanish on Friday too, but their topics aren't nearly as entertaining :wink:

EXAMINERS ARE MESSING WITH OUR HEADS! Haha!

I have to make sure I shut up though. There was on where a guy said he wanted to marry his girlfriend and my friend and I said 'AWWW!' really loud...oops :colondollar:

Haha i do Spanish... Maybe thats why i never hear anything quite so interesting. Lol there's annoying character in the paper though... Sunila especially! Haha

Hahaha indeed! My teacher said it's so examiners can mark easily if theres a pattern and i was like "yeah... At the expense of my sanity"... -_-

Lool! Yeaah! Good luck tomorrow! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck (or bonne chance for all you French people) tomorrow everyone! :smile:
Reply 648
Original post by BuddingAchiever
i'm dying !!!! I have not started revising biology on tuesday (AQA) because I have so many exams tomorrow !! i don't know how this is possible !! But I'm hoping that I'll be able to cope and have enough energy to survive.... our lives have become soooo stressful these days ! I've gained 6kgs since october..... all because of the pressure I put on myself :frown:

:frown: My heart goes out to you right now. :frown: In january i got really stressed which had very dramatic results. Lol
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow... You can do it.. Last push! Then burn all your books! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 649
Jina out.

Adios Amigos! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha i do Spanish... Maybe thats why i never hear anything quite so interesting. Lol there's annoying character in the paper though... Sunila especially! Haha

Hahaha indeed! My teacher said it's so examiners can mark easily if theres a pattern and i was like "yeah... At the expense of my sanity"... -_-

Lool! Yeaah! Good luck tomorrow! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i read through a Spanish one earlier, and Elena came up in all five questions. Originality? Nope.

I hope there's no ambiguous questions, my teacher gave both A and B to one question once because they both answered the question...-.-

So much effort - in bed and remembered I forgot to put my retainers on -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
ceeb to wake up early tomorrow

OH WAIT

I don't have to :biggrin:
Good luck for anyone doing an exam tomorrow :biggrin:

I'm doing Edexcel's RS (Catholic Christianiy) Unit 3 AHHHHHH.
Reply 654
EXAMS START TODAY :ahhhhh:
Reply 656
Original post by MattFletcher
EXAMS START TODAY :ahhhhh:

Fletcherrr!! Good luck! I'm quite nervous now!
The timing of RS exam is too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
ceeb to wake up early tomorrow

OH WAIT

I don't have to :biggrin:

Don't wind me up Bude :angry:
Original post by Jina
Fletcherrr!! Good luck! I'm quite nervous now!
The timing of RS exam is too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, you too, you'll be fine! :smile: It is, but at least then it's done and I Can relax (for a Day) and do some easy revision :smile:
Reply 659
Original post by MattFletcher
Thanks, you too, you'll be fine! :smile: It is, but at least then it's done and I Can relax (for a Day) and do some easy revision :smile:

We can start shredding 2 years worth of noteess!!! Break time will be fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest