The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You'll be fine! :smile:
Original post by Seb.
How are everyone's exams going?

yet to start :wink: 2 hours left though!
Original post by N Kay
STRESSSSS hahah. Physics tomorrow :-(

Posted from The Student's Room iPhone/iPad App

Really? Mine's in a month (Separates OCR B)
Reply 682
Original post by MattFletcher
a few, but for a lot of mine I can get away with saying what a certain chapter says, without remembering the quotes. Like Mark: 10:11-2 says Divorce is wrong, and they are committing adultery of they remarry

What God has joined together let no man separate! Haha i would get stuck if i named where it was from.

Imagine learning Islamic and Christian quotes. I'm getting confused between the two!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 683
Good luck Au-rora-ra! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bonne chance pour les gens qui ferons examens aujoud'hui! (Good luck to the people who will do exams today)
Reply 685
Just remembered we're not meant to discuss certain exams. So be careful guys.
:rofl:

I feel excited :facepalm:
got physics tomorrow as well , but wondering, what do you guys do after you have done all the paspt papers for your spec- because my physics is igcse and it has been recently introduced ?
btw never again am i leaving revision this late- literally have a day to go over all physics content and do some past papers :smile: should be fun
Reply 688
Original post by MizRman
Just remembered we're not meant to discuss certain exams. So be careful guys.

Oh. But the papers haven't even been released? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 689
Hate it when the exam doesn't start exactly at 9.... It just ruins my timing and i have to spend ages recalculating all the timings again. :/.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 690
Original post by Jina
Oh. But the papers haven't even been released? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know, but I'm still sure it's not allowed. I think you have to wait until tomorrow morning.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl:

I feel excited :facepalm:

:lolwut:?
Original post by Jina
What God has joined together let no man separate! Haha i would get stuck if i named where it was from.

Imagine learning Islamic and Christian quotes. I'm getting confused between the two!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just go along acting as if you've got it right, and see if by the time they've got to your exam they go ''yeah **** it give them the marks' :biggrin:
Reply 692
Original post by Elm Tree
Bonne chance pour les gens qui ferons examens aujoud'hui! (Good luck to the people who will do exams today)

Good lucky to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
'You must wait 12 hours before discussing EDEXCEL'
'You must wait until Midnight'
THAT'S 14 HOURS
Original post by Jina
Hate it when the exam doesn't start exactly at 9.... It just ruins my timing and i have to spend ages recalculating all the timings again. :/.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want it to run over so I miss more of PE! but :sigh: it's a double, so I'll end up with my first detention ever:frown:
Original post by MattFletcher
:lolwut:?

Just go along acting as if you've got it right, and see if by the time they've got to your exam they go ''yeah **** it give them the marks' :biggrin:

I know :rofl:

But now my hair is sticking up everywhere... So I'm annoyed :colonhash:
Reply 696
I'm confused. I think i've been reported for being racist/homophobic... But i haven't said anything. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rapidly hyperventilates as normal procedure on exam day: :eek::eek3::eek4: BONNE CHANCE MES AMIS !!! (Good luck my friends!!) :smile:
Reply 698
Original post by Jina
I'm confused. I think i've been reported for being racist/homophobic... But i haven't said anything. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, sorry! Haha that was me just making a silly subject name in our PMs.
Sorry if I scared you! This isn't the first time someone's noticed it.
Reply 699
Original post by MizRman
Oh, sorry! Haha that was me just making a silly subject name in our PMs.
Sorry if I scared you! This isn't the first time someone's noticed it.

Hahahahaha omg! You scared me! I was sooo baffled! Lololol
No worries! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest