The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing job you have ever had?

I'm currently house-keeping at Tesco. I must say the job is very tedious considering its almost summer everytime when I see a hot girl from college , I tthink to myself "well there goes my chance with her."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
No job is embarrassing unless it involves you dancing in public wearing a giant chicken costume. A job is a job and you're lucky to have one.
Reply 2
Original post by Freak Out
No job is embarrassing unless it involves you dancing in public wearing a giant chicken costume. A job is a job and you're lucky to have one.

Easy for you to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by James Lucifer
Easy for you to say

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is it easy for me to say? You work in Tesco, what's wrong with that? Be grateful you're not unemployed like the other million of us who desperately want a job.

I'm not proud or stuck up, that's why I don't care what job I do as long as I'm capable of doing it. You can't be picky when the economy is so terrible and if you think working in Tesco has ruined your chances with some "hot girl" then maybe you should find a girl outside of Tesco :wink:.
Reply 4
Original post by James Lucifer
Easy for you to say

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should be happy to be earning some stable income for some time.. Who knows, you might even be promoted to something else within a store..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending