The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Caragh MacNicol
Hi Megan! I'm Caragh and I'm also studying psychology and philosophy. I'm staying in ash too - we're obviously meant to be friends :five:

We obviously are Caragh! :biggrin: it's great to finally meet someone doing the same course and also staying in ash :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by Megster
We obviously are Caragh! :biggrin: it's great to finally meet someone doing the same course and also staying in ash :smile:

I'm so pleased haha, I was scared I wasn't going to make any friends :colondollar: what floor are you on? :smile:
Reply 162

I'm so pleased haha, I was scared I wasn't going to make any friends :colondollar: what floor are you on? :smile:

So was I! Ive been so nervous about it, especially when I couldnt find anyone doing the same course! Im on floor 2 :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Megster
So was I! Ive been so nervous about it, especially when I couldnt find anyone doing the same course! Im on floor 2 :smile: you?

Have you found many others that are doing the same course? I've seen a couple others who are doing psychology, so I'm hoping it'll be pretty easy to get to know some people before semester actually starts. I'm on 6 sadly, not looking forward to all those stairs :dry: but hopefully I'll see you around! Feel free to get in touch during the first week or something if you're feeling lonely :biggrin:
Reply 164
Have you found many others that are doing the same course? I've seen a couple others who are doing psychology, so I'm hoping it'll be pretty easy to get to know some people before semester actually starts. I'm on 6 sadly, not looking forward to all those stairs :dry: but hopefully I'll see you around! Feel free to get in touch during the first week or something if you're feeling lonely :biggrin:

Nope, just you. Ive just seen people doing psychology too, so I also hope it will be easy to get to know people before it all begins to ease the nerves. Aw so close to being a match, you're so far away! Although I am happy I dont have lots of stairs to die on :P yeah I hope so! You too! Even if you want to facebook or something now to get to know eachother better :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Megster
Nope, just you. Ive just seen people doing psychology too, so I also hope it will be easy to get to know people before it all begins to ease the nerves. Aw so close to being a match, you're so far away! Although I am happy I dont have lots of stairs to die on :P yeah I hope so! You too! Even if you want to facebook or something now to get to know eachother better :biggrin:

Me too! I think there are quite a few of us psychologists staying in ash from what I've seen on here which I'm pretty glad about to be honest. I know :facepalm: it sucks (and I'm so jealous you won't have to experience the awful climb!) but at least we're still in the same building :biggrin: sure, that would be cool - my name is the same as it is on here if you want to add me! Or alternatively here's the link :h:: https://www.facebook.com/caragh.macnicol?ref=tn_tnmn
I'm staying in 6/02E. I think that means we're neighbours :biggrin:

Haha! Wow, this is crazy! What a small world! :biggrin:
Reply 167
I've got my origins of the American civil war exam on Tuesday 14th May and I'm just like 😱🔫

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
I'm applying for accommodation, just wondering what people put in the Additional notes bit, if anything?
Firmed Animal Biology, thinking of Geddes Court.
Original post by AnnaLB1
I'm applying for accommodation, just wondering what people put in the Additional notes bit, if anything?
Firmed Animal Biology, thinking of Geddes Court.

animal biology? we will probably be in classes together in 1st & 2nd year :smile: I'm doing marine biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Original post by american_rachel
animal biology? we will probably be in classes together in 1st & 2nd year :smile: I'm doing marine biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet, have you heard about book lists or anything yet? Got so much to do before September haha
Reply 171
Original post by soylynsey
I know, same! I'm 1/3/1 so we should be close!

Hey :smile: I'm staying in 1/3/1 too! I'm so glad I've found some people staying in Fraser, I feel a lot less nervous now!
Original post by AnnaLB1
Sweet, have you heard about book lists or anything yet? Got so much to do before September haha

sadly not yet :/ kind of sucks but at least it's not long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubzziie
I've got my origins of the American civil war exam on Tuesday 14th May and I'm just like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also doing the American Civil War for history, but because I know I have a place in uni, I really just haven't bothered :/
Original post by CarrotReaper
Also doing the American Civil War for history, but because I know I have a place in uni, I really just haven't bothered :/

Same here, not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm not even halfway through the topics, I'll be glad when it's over though because it's my birthday the day after. :smile:
Original post by alfalimaindia
Same here, not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm not even halfway through the topics, I'll be glad when it's over though because it's my birthday the day after. :smile:

Thank goodness im not alone there :/ Im doing Soviet Russia and am totally freaking out even though im into uni. I can't wait til its over. Happy Birthday for Wednesday :smile:
Original post by alfalimaindia

I've just given up completely with it, like I've hated this year completely! Ugh, happy birthday for Wednesday, i'll be thinking about you in my biology exam :frown:
Original post by emrobertson1
Thank goodness im not alone there :/ Im doing Soviet Russia and am totally freaking out even though im into uni. I can't wait til its over. Happy Birthday for Wednesday :smile:

I feel really bad for not caring about tomorrow, but I just don't haha. I've hated adv higher so much, hoping it at uni is a lot more interesting!
Original post by CarrotReaper
I've just given up completely with it, like I've hated this year completely! Ugh, happy birthday for Wednesday, i'll be thinking about you in my biology exam :frown:

I've hardly done anything this year. I started off with 4 subjects and then dropped one, I ten dropped modern a few weeks ago because I didn't want to do the dissertation. So all I'm doing now is History and higher geography. I'm so glad I'm good at winging exams. Have fun in biology, after history I have no exams until the 30th. :smile: I'm so glad school is over.
Original post by emrobertson1

I really couldn't careless atm. I've stopped revising, going to read over the notes I have in the morning and then I'm going to wing it. Tbh I do that with pretty much every exam. I'm so glad after history I don't have an exam till the 30th and then I'm finished forever. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest