The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Funny how were supposed to be shocked by this.

I wonder how many times Clegg busted his nuts all over this story.
Reply 2
OP quotes daily mail, wants to be taken seriously...
I don't even...
So there are around 16,971 primary schools in England, according to ''Cilt''. That means that a total 67/16,971 schools consist of no white children. That's 0.4% of primary schools. Quite a big number, isn't it? (Sarcasm)

''OH NO WE'RE BEING OVERUN BY IMMIGRANTS! Panic panic panic! The white race will soon become a minority!''

Not exactly.

There are a total of 24,372 schools in England, according to the DoE. Now that makes 84/24,372 schools (most likely consisting of primary and secondary). Still, around 0.4%.

Not much of a big deal if you ask me. Hell, bump that number up to 50% and I still wouldn't care. Why should I?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Its okay, we have the internet to knock down the walls of social integration now :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by SHallowvale
So there are around 16,971 primary schools in England, according to ''Cilt''. That means that a total 67/16,971 schools consist of no white children. That's 0.4% of primary schools. Quite a big number, isn't it? (Sarcasm)

''OH NO WE'RE BEING OVERUN BY IMMIGRANTS! Panic panic panic! The white race will soon become a minority!''

Not exactly.

There are a total of 24,372 schools in England, according to the DoE. Now that makes 84/24,372 schools (most likely consisting of primary and secondary). Still, around 0.4%.

Not much of a big deal if you ask me. Hell, bump that number up to 50% and I still wouldn't care. Why should I?

If you're white British you're advocating the gradual genocide of your own race.

If you are not white British you are not in a position to patronize those who care about their nation and its people.
Reply 6
Original post by AeneasBK
I don't even...

You trying to make use of a joke which is well been overused is like flogging a dead horse.
Reply 7
This issue does highlight the some of the problems with integration and ghettoisation in certain urban areas. You've got to ask if it really is 'multiculturalism' if one or two cultural groups simply exist in an area with no others. I'm not saying it's all voluntary, but perhaps we need to think about how social housing and such work in areas like Leeds, Bradford, parts of Birmingham and Tower Hamlets.
Reply 8
Original post by Kiss
You trying to make use of a joke which is well been overused is like flogging a dead horse.

I wasn't joking...
Reply 9
Original post by thesabbath
If you're white British you're advocating the gradual genocide of your own race.

If you are not white British you are not in a position to patronize those who care about their nation and its people.

I'm white, British, but I also know what the word genocide means. Maybe you're inviting being patronised by using such language. If other cultures come over here and the "British Culture" dies out, that isn't genocide, that just means other cultures have more to offer than the British one...

As it is, integration has always been a big part of what makes the UK what it is anyway.
Original post by SHallowvale

How DARE you come in here with reasonable facts and figures when there's a DAILY MAIL article about this OBVIOUSLY large problem. :rolleyes:

Nice post. :smile:
So? Why is this even news? Then again when the Daily Mail is concerned it is really 'news' written by 'journalists'. So I suppose that is one reason why it is 'news'.

I'll bet the majority of these non-white British kids put their nationality was British in their census. White and British stopped becoming the standard a long long time ago, seems the Daily Mail has difficulty coming to terms with this.

What about all the white British kids in schools in Australia etc? Don't see the Aboriginals writing a news article about it. What goes around comes around and all that.
(edited 10 years ago)
I've said if five times and I'll say it again..... democracyforum is at his finest :rofl:

Original post by democracyforum
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323220/Shock-84-schools-NO-white-British-pupils--double-years-ago.html

‘In the longer term, this is bound to effect the cohesion of our society as a whole.
Reply 13
Original post by thesabbath

odd, I haven't noticed white people being systematically slaughtered :rolleyes: white people are not going anywhere, if we are becoming a minority it is because of an increase in number of other races not becase of a decrease in numbers of ours. more black people does not suddenly result in white people going extinct. if there is actually a threat to white people it is our falling birth rates, which can hardly be blamed on ethnic minorities.
Original post by lucaf
odd, I haven't noticed white people being systematically slaughtered :rolleyes: white people are not going anywhere, if we are becoming a minority it is because of an increase in number of other races not becase of a decrease in numbers of ours. more black people does not suddenly result in white people going extinct. if there is actually a threat to white people it is our falling birth rates, which can hardly be blamed on ethnic minorities.

Going by wikipedia, Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

Now consider New Labour's multiculturalism, aka the promotion of every world culture apart from that of white British (that one deemed racist, the rest healthy):

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

In what way is this process not deliberately destroying the ethnic, racial, religious and national makeup of the UK?

You are implicitly stating that it is inevitable that there will be less and less white British people as a percentage of the population and that their culture will not be increasingly diminished to make way for all the other cultures?

Why should we celebrate that we are a dying race and culture in our own country, making way for others? What other nation's people would stand for this?
Again with the empty rhetoric of 'integration'. Into what? They're school children who are receiving the same education as everyone else in the country. I find it amusing that they talk about a "host community" as if the entire 'white' British population is culturally homogeneous and socially unified, and by merely exposing oneself to a 'white' British person, "integration" will occur. See one, see all. Of course. I must be imagining the social, economic and spatial differences throughout British society.

It's interesting how passive people are to being stereotyped. "I understand white British people; I was friends with a few of them during secondary school. :yy:"
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by AeneasBK
I don't even...

Smh when will people just stfu about the daily mail. Jeeeesus
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
So? Why is this even news? Then again when the Daily Mail is concerned it is really 'news' written by 'journalists'. So I suppose that is one reason why it is 'news'.

I'll bet the majority of these non-white British kids put their nationality was British in their census. White and British stopped becoming the standard a long long time ago, seems the Daily Mail has difficulty coming to terms with this.

What about all the white British kids in schools in Australia etc? Don't see the Aboriginals writing a news article about it. What goes around comes around and all that.

If you're condemning British treatment of Aboriginal Australians why are you condoning this treatment applied to white Britons now? Revenge, really?

Why are you assigning this collective guilt to white British children for things that happened thousands of miles away, and hundreds of years before these white children were even born?
Reply 18
White British people, you have the right to panic and run in circles. :rolleyes:
Original post by Lapland
Smh when will people just stfu about the daily mail. Jeeeesus

When it stops spreading lies and propaganda... and actually starts writing decent articles.

Latest

Trending

Trending