The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

I've been sitting on my bathroom floor crying for the past hour or so. I can't do this project. It's beyond me and when I go back into my room I know I have to sit down and actually do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I've been sitting on my bathroom floor crying for the past hour or so. I can't do this project. It's beyond me and when I go back into my room I know I have to sit down and actually do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I wish I could help you! I have a huge workload too and don't know how to cope with it :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HmMusic
:hugs: I wish I could help you! I have a huge workload too and don't know how to cope with it :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've made it to my desk now. I guess it's just a case of head down and powering through :frown:

How're you doing? How's your tiny human doing? *squishy hugs*
Reply 123
I've made it to my desk now. I guess it's just a case of head down and powering through :frown:

Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I'm all set up with biscuits and coffee so I'll give it a good go :biggrin:

How's college and life and stuff? I haven't talked to you for agggggges!
Don't know whether to ask this here but has anyone used St John's Wort before? And if so, does anyone know if you can use it with Mirena? I know it interacts with the pill but that's due to estrogen, as it's progesterone only, should be fine yeah?

I'm hoping one of you has experience with this or something :ninja:
Reply 126
Thanks. I'm all set up with biscuits and coffee so I'll give it a good go :biggrin:

Lol :biggrin:

Haha yeah :tongue: The simplest way of describing it: ****. Really struggling with motivation now, just a week before my first exam. I'm on 30mg Citalopram which has helped a little bit with my mood. Don't know what else to say really. Hope you are generally doing good :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
Lol :biggrin:

Haha yeah :tongue: The simplest way of describing it: ****. Really struggling with motivation now, just a week before my first exam. I'm on 30mg Citalopram which has helped a little bit with my mood. Don't know what else to say really. Hope you are generally doing good :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll pull it off, just breathe and stay focused and you will be great :hugs:
Had such a rough night last night.. Ended up in the doc putting me to sleep (again!)... Starting to think if ill ever get out of here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Don't know whether to ask this here but has anyone used St John's Wort before? And if so, does anyone know if you can use it with Mirena? I know it interacts with the pill but that's due to estrogen, as it's progesterone only, should be fine yeah?

I'm hoping one of you has experience with this or something :ninja:

I googled it and it seems to reduce efficacy. Here's one link I found:
http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2106-0,1461-865

I had to come off the combined pill because of migraines and stroke risk.... And now I don't want to mess about with hormones anymore as I have PCOS... so I'm hoping to go on the copper coil in summer. Sorry just randomly decided to tell you that :tongue:

------------------

Going to throw a hissy fit....... every time I write a long PM or comment and put **** loads of time and effort into thinking etc....... MY INTERNET CUTS OUT AND DOESN'T AUTO STORE IT ........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Original post by avhhs
Lol
:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Long time no speak - good luck with exams!! Are you AS or A2? I keep forgetting everything sorry :frown: I'm struggling with motivation for exams too :frown: :hugs: mine start tomorrow but the ones I have this week aren't really important luckily. :hugs: I'm sending you good luck/motivation vibes :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 130

Well done and good luck! Baby is kicking like crazy. It is quite uncomfortable.

I'm currently sat having lunch at uni, on the verge of tears because of all the work they are making me do. My tutor has had to disappear somewhere so we are in charge of ourselves, and they are all saying I need to be the one to Sig this song. I just want to go home and sleep. I can't because I am the only person who can sing it.

There is no one to talk to. I feel very distanced from everyone, like I'm walking around in a state of half-sleep. I hate that people keep pissing about and aren't on target on the project, and I'm the only person with any sense. I don't want to be in charge. I feel ill. Just feel like walking out and going home and never coming back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do it. I have faith in you :smile:

:hugs: you're a lot close to getting it done than earlier :smile: one step at a time :smile: :smile: you can do it :smile:
i cant do this. it looks like its been put on ME to go buy birthday pressents for my "best" mate whos not talking to me. the only place i can really afford to go and buy stuff from is asda because my mums topping up my asda card. i cant ****ing do this. its meant to be a joint thing between me and my other mate, but shes turned round and said "buy everything and ill pay you back" i dont even know what to get her, which means ill buy **** stuff and then shell just hate me more. this shouldnt be put on me **** SAKE
Original post by HmMusic
Well done and good luck! Baby is kicking like crazy. It is quite uncomfortable.

I'm currently sat having lunch at uni, on the verge of tears because of all the work they are making me do. My tutor has had to disappear somewhere so we are in charge of ourselves, and they are all saying I need to be the one to Sig this song. I just want to go home and sleep. I can't because I am the only person who can sing it.

There is no one to talk to. I feel very distanced from everyone, like I'm walking around in a state of half-sleep. I hate that people keep pissing about and aren't on target on the project, and I'm the only person with any sense. I don't want to be in charge. I feel ill. Just feel like walking out and going home and never coming back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: I definitely think that you speak to your tutor when they returned. It's not fair to have all the pressure piled on you, and it's definitely not helping with anything. :console: I'm around if you want to talk.
Reply 135
Amount I need a hug from someone safe right now is just ridiculous.
Reply 136
Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug: I definitely think that you speak to your tutor when they returned. It's not fair to have all the pressure piled on you, and it's definitely not helping with anything. :console: I'm around if you want to talk.

Thanks. I just need to get out of here. Want a quiet place to sit and get my emotions out. I can't deal with the pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Upping sticks and running away from everything is very tempting right now. I'm hopeless and pathetic. I'm meant to be on top form for work but I'm not and it's very hard to hide it.
Reply 138
Original post by asdfgah

Me too. Biiiiiig Hugs xxxxxx

I built up the courage to leave today. Spoke to another singer luckily they know the song so they can sing it. Going home to have a bath and sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfgah

:jumphug: Give me 2 secs and I'll come onto Skype.

Original post by sunfowers01
Upping sticks and running away from everything is very tempting right now. I'm hopeless and pathetic. I'm meant to be on top form for work but I'm not and it's very hard to hide it.

I know the feeling. You're definitely not hopeless and pathetic though. :hugs:

Original post by HmMusic
I built up the courage to leave today. Spoke to another singer luckily they know the song so they can sing it. Going home to have a bath and sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awesome - I'm really pleased you've found someone else to do sing it. Bath and sleep definitely sounds like a plan, and cuddles with your cat too! :smile:

Latest