The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just did MEI C1 and suprisingly went fantastic - made a few errors though so I've dropped 20 marks max but I'm feeling so confident - straightforward paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guise...guise...S1 notes anyone? Please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hopefully everyone found it okay...

WJECers, how was it?:biggrin:

WJECers? Isn't that like you, and one other guy? :holmes:
Original post by justinawe
WJECers? Isn't that like you, and one other guy? :holmes:

:colonhash: yes... A few actually! Like... 5 :mmm:
Original post by sounique
I'm not too sure. Is there a place where someone can post up an unofficial mark scheme! I'm desperate to see it because if I wait till later, I will have forgotten all of my answers!

Only when discussion of the exam becomes legal, which is 4:30 am tomorrow. It'll probably take a little longer for someone to put up an unofficial markscheme though, I'm guessing either tomorrow or the day after.

Why not write down your answers or something? You'll probably remember when you see all the questions and the working out on the unofficial markscheme anyway.
Reply 365
Hope the exam everyone just sat went well! :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:colonhash: yes... A few actually! Like... 5 :mmm:

:eek: not bad! I was expecting like 3... including you :colone:
:eek: not bad! I was expecting like 3... including you :colone:

Actually more...

Jts'
Me
Sam
Llewellyn
Wrexham fc

And a few others, I don't know the names of...
Right now that mechanics is done and over with I can concentrate fully on some Chemistry and my next exam of Maths for M2, should be fun :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arcturus7
Can't discuss it yet, but I'm happy(ish) with my performance. Think I made a stupid error or two, but hey. Exam nerves I guess! Anyone know when we can talk and exchange answers? (Come on Arsey!!)

12 hours after the exam i think, don't fancy stayin up till 3am though!
Reply 370
Only when discussion of the exam becomes legal, which is 4:30 am tomorrow. It'll probably take a little longer for someone to put up an unofficial markscheme though, I'm guessing either tomorrow or the day after.

Why not write down your answers or something? You'll probably remember when you see all the questions and the working out on the unofficial markscheme anyway.

True true! Thank you!
Reply 371

4:30? Surely it's 2:30am? :colondollar:
Reply 372
Original post by Tuya
Um isn't discussion legal from tomorrow morning? And does discussion include grade boundaries discussion, because it has little to do with the exam itself, eg people talk about grade boundaries even before the exam - and on that note, how do people think the boundaries are going to fare out for M1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was a generally standard paper but I have this feeling I have made numerous silly mistakes that I am yet to be aware of...Can anyone else relate?
Reply 373
My bad misread 4.30 am thought you meant pm, asset says he should have a scheme up by tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 374
*arsey damn autocorrect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 375
Original post by Tuya
My bad misread 4.30 am thought you meant pm, asset says he should have a scheme up by tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, if I check this thread tomorrow, will the mark scheme be posted on here?
Reply 376
Original post by Felix Felicis
No problem beautiful :wink:

Your poorly disguised flirting can be cringe-worthy at times :redface:

Oh, but who wouldn't flirt with those blue speech bubbles in my sig? :wink:
Reply 377
Nah arsey posts them on a separate thread himself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 378
No you are not the only one Kent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Satanel
4:30? Surely it's 2:30am? :colondollar:

No, some schools sit it later, so it's 12hrs after last possible time (to be safe, I think).

Latest

Trending

Trending