The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Darley Bank Derby- Fresh student living accommodation

Hey,

Has anyone booked to stay here?
If so what room, what year and what course are you studying ?

I'm Block A , 2nd Floor, Room 202b
I'll be going into 1st year and studying Sport and Exercise studies combined with Dance and Movement Studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, me too.
I'll be on the second floor too.. supposedly with four other females..
It'll be my first year, doing Computer forensics
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nominemo
hey, me too.
I'll be on the second floor too.. supposedly with four other females..
It'll be my first year, doing Computer forensics

What room are you in?
I have no idea if I have any flat mates yet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
heyy :smile: im planning on booking here have any of you been to see the accommodation yet ?
Reply 4
Original post by katielee123
heyy :smile: im planning on booking here have any of you been to see the accommodation yet ?

I haven't no so fingers crossed its as nice as the pictures and reliable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm going to go and look at it on Thursday so I will let you know if it is or not.
Reply 6
Hi guys if any of you like the place and want to book a room, I have mine available for 2013. I can't move up anymore due to personal reasons and need someone to take over my room, it's on the first floor and has a flat of 5. I believe it would save your deposit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Ktelou
Hi guys if any of you like the place and want to book a room, I have mine available for 2013. I can't move up anymore due to personal reasons and need someone to take over my room, it's on the first floor and has a flat of 5. I believe it would save your deposit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This would be great for me! do you know what your room is like? and who you'll be sharing with? (e.g. male/female/mixed/etc etc) :smile:
Reply 8
...Oh yeah, also forgot to mention, I went to view these the other day- honestly, they are really good! the show flats are exactly like the photos online- sounds obvious but I know I was worrying if the photos are biased/shot from a kind angle-but they're actually amazing in real life too! haha. Obviously not every room is identical, but the guy said they are more or less the same

Another plus: I was expecting the en-suite to be one of those tiny,shuttle/pod/things you get in halls, where the toilet is basically in the shower- (only convenient if you want to pee and wash your feet at the same time. So, I was pleasantly suprised to find that its very nice. and the shower is seperate to the toilet *winning* :cool::cool: Definitely booking!!! The guy also showed me the studio apartment...I'm definitely booking one of them in my 2nd year.

Anyway, anyone else in the process of booking a room here? I'm literally on the site now but dont want to book until i have a brief idea of who's there. I'm 19, I'll be a first year, female, studying fashion...probably going to go for the 4 bed apartment, but will settle for 5 or 6 bed. Anybody else in the same boat? chat to me people :h:
Reply 9
My room is 5 with 3 others first year girls so far, one is 19 I haven't found the others if you want my room my email is [email protected] I can email you all the details and that. There's nothing wrong with the place I just have some personal issues at home that has stopped me from moving up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
The flat is block B, 107 room A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi all!

I've confirmed my place today for Derby studying Geography BSC in September 2013. Booked my room at Darley Bank, 5 bed. So excited, I think they look really good, hope I've made the right decision :tongue:.
Reply 12
Original post by poppins
...Oh yeah, also forgot to mention, I went to view these the other day- honestly, they are really good! the show flats are exactly like the photos online- sounds obvious but I know I was worrying if the photos are biased/shot from a kind angle-but they're actually amazing in real life too! haha. Obviously not every room is identical, but the guy said they are more or less the same

Another plus: I was expecting the en-suite to be one of those tiny,shuttle/pod/things you get in halls, where the toilet is basically in the shower- (only convenient if you want to pee and wash your feet at the same time. So, I was pleasantly suprised to find that its very nice. and the shower is seperate to the toilet *winning* :cool::cool: Definitely booking!!! The guy also showed me the studio apartment...I'm definitely booking one of them in my 2nd year.

Anyway, anyone else in the process of booking a room here? I'm literally on the site now but dont want to book until i have a brief idea of who's there. I'm 19, I'll be a first year, female, studying fashion...probably going to go for the 4 bed apartment, but will settle for 5 or 6 bed. Anybody else in the same boat? chat to me people :h:

Hey ... I'm 19 and going into 1st year I've booked in a 4 bed and I think there is one other girl in there so far but no idea who she is - if you haven't booked yet book into this room :smile: 202 block b !

I'm glad you commented after checking them out as I've booked but haven't seen them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by poppins

Sorry Block A room 202

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have booked in flat 504 :smile: 4 bed cant wait to move in now :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Booked in Block A first floor, flat 104 room F :biggrin: I'll be doing Media Production :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Im Block D first floor, flat 20 room d!
(edited 10 years ago)
Love the look of the rooms here, hopefully the pictures didn't get my hopes up! Just finished booking my room for September. Anyone else 4th floor - 407?
Reply 18
Studio apartment. Block B - Room 010 (ground floor)

Right next the rubbish room. So please - don't take your rubbish out at like 2AM and wake me up!

CHRIST knows how i'm going to afford to live, but at least I get to live in relative luxury!
anyone has a room available for summer from august to september? I'm looking for one :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending