The Student Room Group

AQA Sociology SCLY1 Family & Households 13th May 2013.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by 3mmz
hope it went well for you guys

i failed:frown: cant believe it, mind went blank. I did little evaluation and i didnt even answer the question properly:frown:

I done the complete same, so annoyed at myself!:frown:
any ideas what the grade boundaries will be ??
what did u guys write for the 1st essay ??
did anyone put gershuny and silver and schor?
Reply 464
For divorce rate I wrote about legal changes ie widening of the grounds - 1969 'irretrievable breakdown', secularisation meaning church opposition carries less weight and finally feminist ideas convincing women that marriages are patriarchal.
Original post by electro14

yeppp i put gershuny for the 83%/82%/73% stats and silver and schor for the commercialization of housework :biggrin:
Original post by S4LM4N
For divorce rate I wrote about legal changes ie widening of the grounds - 1969 'irretrievable breakdown', secularisation meaning church opposition carries less weight and finally feminist ideas convincing women that marriages are patriarchal.

decline in stigma as well
Reply 467

Yeah I mentioned Gershuny's lagged adaptation theory.

Yeeeepp ^___^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheWiseChick
yeppp i put gershuny for the 83%/82%/73% stats and silver and schor for the commercialization of housework :biggrin:

nice
Original post by S4LM4N

I thought it said anything but laws?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by neelam123h

I'm guessing wuite high because it seemed like an easy enough paper.. also by reading the comments i think people on the whole have done really well... im SO THANKFUL for the functionalism question i was praying that it would come up.. the ppaer on the whole was REALLY fair... hopefully do well
Reply 472
Original post by TheWiseChick

Same I put those percentages in haha
Reply 473

For the Jan 2013 paper it was 39/60=A and 35/60=B...I hope the grade boundaries don't increase:s-smilie:

It depends on how well people in the country do but it will be something like this A= 39, B= 35, C=31, D=27, E=23
who put ann oakleys study of 15 per cent doing housework and blah blah
Original post by Astrid_Bastrid

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah it said excluding laws... i put secularisation.. higher expectations of marraige.. decline in stigma and changing attitudes/better position of women
Reply 477
Original post by Astrid_Bastrid

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it said not to mention medical and health factors on the second question, nothing on the third?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 478
Happy everybody found it good.
Guess I just screwed up?
Reply 479
who put ann oakleys study of 15 per cent doing housework and blah blah

I did, and 30% housework right..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending