I never get ill! So annoying WHY NOW WHY WHY WHY TELL ME ;'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
I have an immune system of steel :smile:

well jealous :frown:
Reply 902
I have an immune system of steel :smile:

That statement will come bite you in the ass one day.... Maybe sooner than later...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
ooohhhh Feography ..... what do you learn in that lesson ;D

my English one hasn't been opened either ._. it is essentially pointless, you can't easily revise for English language :L

Just shows how ill I am :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 904
Original post by Jina
Hahahaha you'd cry because of how funny it is poo!! Omg I'm a hoarder too! I like need to keep everything! Its a running joke in the family that i'll use my year 6 SATs stuff for my degree. -_- I just can't let go of things..
You're like this boy I know... How can you eat paper! You may as well go chew on a tree. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh! That makes a difference! :lol: I have homework from about year three, homework I didn't hand in actually! I can't, I detest putting things in bins, even rubbish, I hate putting rubbish in the bin! But I never litter!
Why...? Trees are dirty!

I paid about £5 for a maths revision guide and something else related to maths! And roughly £15 for three science revision things.
Reply 905
Are you guys even 16 years old? -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Just shows how ill I am :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha :L I can see :smile: get well soon especially if you have biology exam tomorrow :O :console:
Some departments are stricter than others at my school regarding textbook returns... For example, I managed to gather four GCSE geography textbooks (plus the one I was actually given) in my house and I took my teacher when I found them and she just laughed and told me to bring them back, on the other hand, I told my teacher I didn't have my Spanish textbook because I couldn't find it and a letter went home regarding book fees :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
well jealous :frown:

Can't remember the last time I had the flu before... or if I'v ever had it :awesome:

Original post by Jina
That statement will come bite you in the ass one day.... Maybe sooner than later...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll start wearing multiple trousers
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was your ... ummm problem :mmm:
Well, I don't know about the actively statement. I prefer mine to be accrued through passive income streams.
Reply 911
Original post by Vionar
Oh! That makes a difference! :lol: I have homework from about year three, homework I didn't hand in actually! I can't, I detest putting things in bins, even rubbish, I hate putting rubbish in the bin! But I never litter!
Why...? Trees are dirty!

Hahahhahaha weird child! You'd be best friends with one of my friends... You guys are soo alike! I never litter too! I have a thing for recycling...

I know of another tree... On here. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember I didn't do my homework in Year 4 and I felt so guilty and did it when I was in Year 6:
Me: "Remember that magnets homework I didn't do, I think you forgot to ask me for it... Here"
Teacher: "We haven't learnt magnets yet? Is this extra work?"
Me: "No you have it in Year 4 but you never marked it..."
Teacher: "Oh yeah! Thanks!"

100% sure that she was pretending she remembered

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok I'm going to go and revise for biology now, good luck for tomorrow anyone sitting AQA B3!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha :L I can see :smile: get well soon especially if you have biology exam tomorrow :O :console:

I have Physics :frown: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 915
Original post by sarahiscool
How was your ... ummm problem :mmm:

Lmaoooooo!!!!! Fiiiiineee!!! It was yeaah... Non-existant! Thanks for asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 916
Original post by Pabblethefish
I have 8MB worth of past papers and mark schemes to be cracking on with tonight! :biggrin:

I haven't even finished revision yet :eek:
Reply 917
Original post by Vionar
Didn't someone notice!? Higher candidates...:rolleyes:

I'm not that bad! I'd be a bit worried about them, but I don't think I'd cry! I just want to keep everything because I'm far too sentimental! Why were they spitting it out? :lolwut: That's just disgusting! I do actually like eating plain paper though!

:colone:

Hahaha Yeah have way..you don't check the tier you assume that the paper is right
well it's rather strange for me ..... I actually hardly show emotion really (except mardyness/ anger and that isn't often )

hence why at my school i'm considered a cyborg/robot

and on holiday I 'achieved' the name of laidback [alliteration name ] :smile:

Can't remember the last time I had the flu before... or if I'v ever had it :awesome:

I'll start wearing multiple trousers

okay now no need to rub it in :frown:
Original post by Olympiad
I have Physics :frown: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch :/ ... that is very unlucky :L