The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
Me neither! Hahahah i want a bank account so bad! :frown:
Im such a failure at using credit cards.... Once i went to tesco with my sisters card and at the self checkouts i put the card in at the too... I was sooo confused and the worker had to help me. Felt so criminal. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

since i went to france in year 9 with school I hate ALL self check outs -.-

basically it spoke French and I had no idea what it was saying, so a FRENCH assistant came over, language barrier made her get the FRENCH Manager to help me out and we sorted it and I went to put my money in and it kept spitting it back out at me -.-

eventually I paid and as I left I saw there was a French to GBR flag in the top corner :facepalm:
Reply 941
Original post by techno836
its hard not to check the tier I thought all foundation papers are on yellow paper ? (they are in my school ) :smile:

so as long as mine is white I know i'm doing the correct tier :smile:

After that debacle I check the tiers
Original post by MattFletcher
Haha :lolwut: my teachers are the opposite. My RS teacher hasn't mark three of my projects from year 9. Or returned the one from Year 7. And I put a lot of work into them :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dare you to ask her about the year 7 one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. Yet I haven't bought a lottery ticket yet? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither :O ... I forgot about that :L .... it's all a con anyway it will cost you loads after a few years :L
^ You know it! I do prefer building businesses rather than trading, it requires a lot more determination and you benefit others in turn. Trading really only gets interesting when you're dealing with high volumes at an investment bank or figuring out complex algorithms at a High-Frequency Trading shop.

Original post by Jina
Wooh! A day before my prom! Ahh... You do look much older!

Hey ya know... Fish on here sings like you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You flatter me :colondollar:

I didn't know he sings, I bet I can beat him in a vocal battle :teehee:
Reply 945
I'm still not year eleven! So I'm younger, but there is a year ten younger than me!
Reply 946
Yep. Yet I haven't bought a lottery ticket yet? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool me neitherr... Haha i've done nothing that is allowed at age 16... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EduWiz
After that debacle I check the tiers

haha I don't blame you :L ... but are your foundation papers on yellow paper ???
Reply 948
Original post by Princepieman
^ You know it! I do prefer building businesses rather than trading, it requires a lot more determination and you benefit others in turn. Trading really only gets interesting when you're dealing with high volumes at an investment bank or figuring out complex algorithms at a High-Frequency Trading shop.

You flatter me :colondollar:

I didn't know he sings, I bet I can beat him in a vocal battle :teehee:

Haha do you want to look 15? -_-

Hahaha hee doeesss!!! He's good too! Check out your opponent ... Google "soundcloud lepoissonmal"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 949
Original post by EduWiz
Hahaha I thought you were going to say big D :colone:

:rolleyes: And you're supposed to be the mature, exam doing people...

Original post by Jina
Hahaha Vionar's the baby on here.
Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:
I'm not 16 yet :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha Vionar's the baby on here. And i'm the pensioner... Until a mod visits.

Omg... You can't even say that! You speak Chinese... One of the hardest languages out there! :/

Correction: you speak a different type of Chinese right?

All i have is... I speak Bengali. Lol better than Fish!!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 16 too :smug:
Hey guys how were the exams? (the ones you're aloud to discuss of course) and how did you find the French AQA listening? After most questions I was just like :eyeball: and :angry: and :cry2:
haha I don't blame you :L ... but are your foundation papers on yellow paper ???

I thought that's only for English papers, the rest you can't tell - unless you read the big font saying "Foundation" or "Higher"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 954
Me neither :O ... I forgot about that :L .... it's all a con anyway it will cost you loads after a few years :L

I'm 16.. I went to buy a lottery ticket.. but the shopkeeper thought I didn't look 16.... so wasn't able to buy one:mad:
Reply 955
Original post by Elm Tree
I'm 16 too :smug:

I'm older :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Me neither! Hahahah i want a bank account so bad! :frown:
Im such a failure at using credit cards.... Once i went to tesco with my sisters card and at the self checkouts i put the card in at the too... I was sooo confused and the worker had to help me. Felt so criminal. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't even have a bank account yet :/ ..... I can't until my name is changed :L :smile: (which should hopefully be very soon :smile: )

I've had one since I was 5, HSBC for the win!! They are truly the most expat-friendly bank :smile:
Original post by Olympiad
I thought that's only for English papers, the rest you can't tell - unless you read the big font saying "Foundation" or "Higher"

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope in my school they are still yellow ? :?:

Original post by PriyaPaul
I'm 16.. I went to buy a lottery ticket.. but the shopkeeper thought I didn't look 16.... so wasn't able to buy one:mad:

hahahaha that's sorta why I haven't done it, I have no vaild form of ID as my passport needs updating :L which I can't do until I get my name changed !!

Original post by Princepieman
I've had one since I was 5, HSBC for the win!! They are truly the most expat-friendly bank :smile:

see above comment :smile:
nope in my school they are still yellow ? :?:

hahahaha that's sorta why I haven't done it, I have no vaild form of ID as my passport needs updating :L which I can't do until I get my name changed !!

see above comment :smile:

Some people did foundation geography and the paper was white :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest