The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Uni - Firmed Offers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by MSWX
I haven't got my accommodation yet...I applied in mid-april...has everyone got theirs?

Do you hold a conditional or unconditional offer?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 141
Original post by Air1337
Do you hold a conditional or unconditional offer?

Conditional?
Original post by MSWX
Conditional?

you don't receive an accommodation offer until after results day :smile:
Reply 143
Original post by rawragee
you don't receive an accommodation offer until after results day :smile:

Well that sucks but thank you :smile:
Firmed for Law, and applied for large Murano Street halls, but I've got a conditional offer, so I'll be waiting a while. xD
I have just firmed Theater Studies and English Lit at University of Glasgow, starting in September :smile:
Anyone else in the same boat??
Reply 146
Original post by Lakshmi_sekhar
I have just firmed Theater Studies and English Lit at University of Glasgow, starting in September :smile:
Anyone else in the same boat??

I firmed English literature and history of art :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 147
Medicinal chemistry
Going to Glasgow to do Psychology undergrad! Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 149
Just got an offer from Glasgow to study my masters. I had applied to the computer science MS but they've offered me information technology, which though has the same core modules as the computer science course, is quite limited in the additional optional modules which are offered. So there is computer science involved but not to the extent I was hoping. However I'm still considering it because Glasgow seem likes an amazing uni and oppurtunity
Applying for maclay residences :biggrin:
Original post by jwilson
I firmed English literature and history of art :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Have you fixed your accommodation??
Reply 152
Cool! Have you fixed your accommodation??

Yep, I got Queen Margaret's, which I'm pleased about! What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm hoping to study Geography. Moving up from Leeds and I've put Murano Street as my top two choices; the social aspect definitely swung it for me!
Studying French and Russian and will be staying in a large flat in Murano :smile:
Original post by jwilson
Yep, I got Queen Margaret's, which I'm pleased about! What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applying for queen Margaret's :smile: fingers crossed. Where are you from? I'm from Malaysia. So I'm pretty nervous about everything :tongue:
Reply 156
Applying for queen Margaret's :smile: fingers crossed. Where are you from? I'm from Malaysia. So I'm pretty nervous about everything :tongue:

Good luck! I'm from Scotland, but I don't know Glasgow that well! So I'm
also quite nervous! I'm sure you will be fine, you will probably be less nervous after you get your accommodation. Have you got a conditional or unconditional? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by niaphonic
:hello: me too, looking forward to meeting everyone! there is a facebook group going for those of us who have firmed Vet Med this year, come and join if you like!

sorry I've taken so long to reply, I haven't been on here for ages! I would love to join the fb group, what's it called? Any idea where you're going to be staying yet? Really looking forward to meeting everyone too, nervous as well though!
Original post by jwilson
Good luck! I'm from Scotland, but I don't know Glasgow that well! So I'm
also quite nervous! I'm sure you will be fine, you will probably be less nervous after you get your accommodation. Have you got a conditional or unconditional? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Conditional but I've already met my offer :smile: how about you?
by any chance do you know where I can get pictures of the wolfson hall rooms, QM rooms or the student apartment rooms?
Reply 159
Conditional but I've already met my offer :smile: how about you?
by any chance do you know where I can get pictures of the wolfson hall rooms, QM rooms or the student apartment rooms?

I have an unconditional :smile:
Here is a slideshow of QM flats, but it doesn't show the bathroom :/

http://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/accommodation/residenceprofiles/queenmargaretresidences/queenmargaretresidencestour/

Wolfson:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/accommodation/residenceprofiles/wolfsonhall/wolfsonhalltour/

and student apartments:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/accommodation/residenceprofiles/studentapartments/studentapartmentstour/

Hope that helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending