Reply 420
Original post by justinawe
Dont worry, I'm sure it'll be a...

Spoiler

LOL i have an excuse, sucess was already taken
Reply 421
Core 2 was horrid omg
Original post by Bixel
If it helps at all bro, 50+ students in my school who did it today said they didn't get anything past Question 4, which means no kids in our school will get higher than a C this year as we all discussed after!

omg i didnt get past 4!1 is that ccea? :biggrin:
Reply 423
Original post by lebron_23
I don't think we're allowed to discuss that until 4:30 tomorrow morning. I do, however, have a full mark scheme that I should be able to get up around about that time

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you have a markscheme?
I'm not sure, but I was under the impression that we're not allowed to talk about the exam. So if you guys wouldn't mind!!!! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was just wondering, when you're asked to find the magnitude of the impulse in M1, does it make any difference if you do mv-mu or mu-mv, or would you lose points this way?
Original post by hopefultenant
I was just wondering, when you're asked to find the magnitude of the impulse in M1, does it make any difference if you do mv-mu or mu-mv, or would you lose points this way?

mv-mu or m(v-u)

Can't be mu-mv although maybe it can be |mu-mv| :dontknow:
Reply 427

By definition I=mvmuI=mv-mu so you would lose points as mu-mv is not really the same thing now is it?
Can we please not discuss any Edexcel exams until 4:30 am tomorrow as you're giving people who haven't sat the paper an unfair advantage over everyone else.
Also I believe it's against the rules of this forum and could result in you being banned from the site.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
By definition I=mvmuI=mv-mu so you would lose points as mu-mv is not really the same thing now is it?

Well technically since its the magnitude they are looking for, the answer would be no different whether you used mu-mv or mv-mu. One would just yield a negative answer, which again, is disregarded since they are looking for the magnitude.
Reply 430
Well technically since its the magnitude they are looking for, the answer would be no different whether you used mu-mv or mv-mu. One would just yield a negative answer, which again, is disregarded since they are looking for the magnitude.

Ah yes true true, forgot the key word which was magnitude :tongue:
Ah yes true true, forgot the key word which was magnitude :tongue:

What board are you on?
Reply 432
Original post by MAyman12
What board are you on?

Edexcel
Original post by beautywithbrains
How did you find c1? I heard c2 was hard as!

Posted from TSR Mobile

core 1 was okay, but pfffft core 2 was OMG!! :/

how was yours? did you do them?
Edexcel

Did you sit M1 this afternoon as I'm curious to see how other users on TSR found it but I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning before I can find out. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 435
Any good revision guides for C3 and C4?
Reply 436
Original post by MathsNerd1
Did you sit M1 this afternoon as I'm curious to see how other users on TSR found it but I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning before I can find out. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did and we'll discuss it tomorrow :smile:
I did and we'll discuss it tomorrow :smile:

Very nice and yeah we'll do that but now it's time for me to move onto my next exam which is Chemistry next Thursday, should be fun :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 438
Very nice and yeah we'll do that but now it's time for me to move onto my next exam which is Chemistry next Thursday, should be fun :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes have fun revising chem :P I need to actually revise history now as I've got history tomorrow morning, the cheek of my exam timetable econ and M1 today and then history tomorrow morning, they love me honestly
Reply 439

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is your chemistry with OCR Salters B?

Latest

Trending

Trending