The Student Room Group

Married woman wants sexual liason with me - what should I do?

She wants me to stay at her place this weekend while her husband is away. I am really not sure what to do. I feel like I'm doing something bad, but am I really? She says that she's bored with her sex life because she's been married to her husband since she was young. We have a lot of stuff in common and she said that sex is very psychological with her, that she needs a guy to be inside her head so that she can "let go" and enjoy it fully.

She is 29, I'm 24. What do you think I should do?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, you are doing something terrible. Imagine if you were the husband, how would you feel if you found out? And the truth has a habit of becoming known to people, so don't think nobody will find out.
Reply 2
Best case scenario - you feel bad for hurting the guy.
Worst case scenario - she tells him and blames you, and he puts you in hospital.

If it's just sex, get it somewhere else.
If you like her and she's not willing to leave her husband for you, then she's not the right match.
Reply 3
I feel it's my moral obligation to advise against it.
Sounds to me like you've already made your mind up here. Yeah it's immoral and I'd never seek it out but you're not the one in the relationship and shes headhunting you. There's a miniscule chance you might save their marriage if sex is the only problem and the introduction of more excitement in her life might help her reconnect to her husband. Much much more than likely, she's bored and that relationship is on the way out anyway. You'll be a homewrecker and you'll both be POS'. But it's up to you to decide if that concerns you or not.

I personally wouldn't go there and one thing I will say NOT to do 100% is get into a relationship with her. Shes bad news. And her husband will (justifiably) attempt to put you six foot under.

Keep us updated. Especially if you do drill her and he finds out :colone:
Reply 5
shag her, and later tell her soon-to-be-ex husband about it.
before that get popcorn and coke :smile:
ah, and do not forget to post some pictures :wink:

@up
her husband's behavior wouldn't be justifable- it would be if he would like to put his whoreing wife 6 feet under. she swore being faithful etc
Reply 6
He will more than likely kill you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhiteWalker
She wants me to stay at her place this weekend while her husband is away. I am really not sure what to do. I feel like I'm doing something bad, but am I really? She says that she's bored with her sex life because she's been married to her husband since she was young. We have a lot of stuff in common and she said that sex is very psychological with her, that she needs a guy to be inside her head so that she can "let go" and enjoy it fully.

Forget it, she's married
Reply 8
Don't do it. It's wrong on so many levels. If she craves excitement in her love life then she should be working on that with her husband, not going elsewhere for it. It's not your job to fix her marriage.
Reply 9
Original post by Mycroft Holmes
Yes, you are doing something terrible. Imagine if you were the husband, how would you feel if you found out? And the truth has a habit of becoming known to people, so don't think nobody will find out.

This!!
Reply 10
If you do it, you might find yourself feeling guilty or paranoid when you get married.
Reply 11
Original post by foolscap
If you do it, you might find yourself feeling guilty or paranoid when you get married.

I don't want to get married. I am confused. We spoke earlier and she is certain he will be away all the weekend, and he won't be coming back until the Sunday afternoon/evening.

What kind of person do you want to be?
SO SO SO SO not worth it, think about how guilty you will feel. Trust me mate, go out to a club and pull if you want sex, you can do better than being used by a frustrated housewife.
You can always accidentally slip and fall into her vagina. Even 300 times in one night... Very unfortunate, and bad luck to be you. No, but all in seriousness, you shouldn't do it... It depends on her situation and your relationship . If you're doing it for your own sexual satisfaction then it's wrong . If you're doing it to keep her marriage going ,dependent on situation, then it might be viable under controlled conditions. But most likely temptation will lead you to do it for pleasure, so don't do it in the first place. I

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel it's my moral obligation that you will make a mistake that will haunt you.

EDIT: In fact, masturbate, then right after finishing, think 'is it worth it'?
Reply 16
I don't want to get married. I am confused. We spoke earlier and she is certain he will be away all the weekend, and he won't be coming back until the Sunday afternoon/evening.
It seems to me that you want to do it, I'd be very tempted in your position too but I wouldn't because it is morally completely wrong. If you feel that you can do this and then look at yourself in the mirror and be ok with what you've done, then you're probably going to do it anyway, just make sure that you're careful and that you don't get addicted to the thrill and keeping coming back till your caught.
Reply 17
Sometimes in life, there comes a point in a man's life where the temptation is just too great. However, that man should question himself, what type of person he wants to be, but most importantly, whether he will live it down for the rest of his life. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't have intercourse with her, but just be aware of the consequences if you do.

E.g.

Jail (for getting into a fight with the husband)
Hospital (for getting beaten up)
Loss of trust from friends and family once the word gets out (which it ALWAYS does)
Loss of respect.
Potential loss of future gf.
Etc.

And my least favourite: death, for when he takes his car and runs you down in a drunken rage.

I highly recommend you to think about your actions first.
Reply 18
Well now that TSR has gone though all the insane over thinking and melodrama (jail... lol) for you, forget about your morality and go forth and have some crazy unattached sex with this woman who wants badly and regret nothing.
Original post by foolscap

This.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending