The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by SHallowvale
So there are around 16,971 primary schools in England, according to ''Cilt''. That means that a total 67/16,971 schools consist of no white children. That's 0.4% of primary schools. Quite a big number, isn't it? (Sarcasm)

''OH NO WE'RE BEING OVERUN BY IMMIGRANTS! Panic panic panic! The white race will soon become a minority!''

Not exactly.

There are a total of 24,372 schools in England, according to the DoE. Now that makes 84/24,372 schools (most likely consisting of primary and secondary). Still, around 0.4%.

Not much of a big deal if you ask me. Hell, bump that number up to 50% and I still wouldn't care. Why should I?

You're either anti-white or deluded. If you're white British, you're what's wrong with the world today.
Reply 241
Original post by Ronove
You're as despicable as the person you're replying to if this represents your views.

Views on what? People who claim benefits when they are perfectly capable of working?

Why should my parent's, or anyone's, hard earned money be used to fund those who are just too lazy to work? It is understandable if they have disabilities, but if they are able bodied and have no mental problems then I think they can get off their backsides and work, just like the rest of the population.
Reply 242
Lmao a white british person complaining about other cultures 'taking over'
Reply 243
Original post by thesabbath
so maybe now you understand why you're a potential threat to this country and your very presence engenders suspicion amongst strangers.

we're in the real world, not la-la land where everyone gets along. sure, it sucks, i agree, but one has to be realistic given world history.

Given that he is Pakistani I do not see the problem here.

Both the UK and Pakistan are nuclear nations so it is highly unlikely that there would be an armed conflict between the two in future.

Can you cite an example of the last time that two nuclear nations have engaged in a direct (rather than proxy) war?
Original post by YGurung
Views on what? People who claim benefits when they are perfectly capable of working?

Why should my parent's, or anyone's, hard earned money be used to fund those who are just too lazy to work? It is understandable if they have disabilities, but if they are able bodied and have no mental problems then I think they can get off their backsides and work, just like the rest of the population.

3 jobs available and 100 apply, does this make the 97 without a job lazy?
Reply 245
i'm fully aware of that, and some coloured people indeed love this country, others see it as the enemy.

unfortunately, many white people these days do not love this country or its history, and use that as an excuse to fill it with even more people, often coloured but not exclusively, who don't love this country.

these same self-loathing whites are the common enemy here. if they succeed, your grandparents died for nothing. we no longer have a country, just a piece of land. we have, to use the cliché, been invaded without a shot being fired.

You have to understand that people migrate for economic reasons - not usually whether they 'love or hate' the nation's history or historical political environment.

This is globalization and the free market at work. Corporations don't really care whether their employees love or hate the nation in which they are doing business provided that they get the highest productivity per unit labour cost out of them.
Original post by de_monies
I just used the logic of your own post, and I did say "Not that I agree with it" If any thing, I've reported racist reports towards white people here, and I've called some Pakistani people racists for being well racist

Though please continue to say how I hate all white people.

I was merely pointing out the stupidity of your argument ie:

If anti racism means anti white, therefore the opposite is also true

(Racism means white) Again that's not something that I agree with, but that's what you can deduce from that argument

it sounds like you're agreeing with me

the very idea that the uk should be multicultural is an anti-white policy which automatically makes white people racist if they object to their displacement. it's one-sided.

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Countries

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Neighborhoods

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Schools

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Sports

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Anything

Anti-Whites say there should be no White people

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti White.
Reply 247
Original post by YGurung

In capitalist societies there is always a residual level of unemployment. There will of course be structural employment during periods of economic contraction/recession too.
Original post by effofex
You have to understand that people migrate for economic reasons - not usually whether they 'love or hate' the nation's history or historical political environment.

This is globalization and the free market at work. Corporations don't really care whether their employees love or hate the nation in which they are doing business provided that they get the highest productivity per unit labour cost out of them.

so we've achieved world peace now?
Reply 249
Original post by YGurung

Don't be ignorant. Go find some actual information about how prevalent benefit fraud is and about how high unemployment is. If you want to be gullible and believe the propaganda demonising the poor in society and acting as a smokescreen for the government's activities in a recession while being nice and content in your own financial security, you ought at least to go and create some jobs for people yourself if it's so important to you.

And your comments mentioning chavs are distasteful to say the least. You seem pretty anti-British, aka xenophobic, actually. Generalisations galore.
Reply 250
Original post by That Bearded Man
3 jobs available and 100 apply, does this make the 97 without a job lazy?

The thing is if new immigrants who are under qualified and do not speak English very well can find a job, then why can't these people?
Original post by neom
Lmao a white british person complaining about other cultures 'taking over'

would you happen to be using events of the past to justify a discriminatory policy agenda against the interests of white british people? you sir are a hypocrite
Original post by Ronove
Don't be ignorant. Go find some actual information about how prevalent benefit fraud is and about how high unemployment is. If you want to be gullible and believe the propaganda demonising the poor in society and acting as a smokescreen for the government's activities in a recession while being nice and content in your own financial security, you ought at least to go and create some jobs for people yourself if it's so important to you.

And your comments mentioning chavs are distasteful to say the least. You seem pretty anti-British, aka xenophobic, actually. Generalisations galore.

sounds like she's integrated perfectly to me :smile: get out of here you commie
it sounds like you're agreeing with me

the very idea that the uk should be multicultural is an anti-white policy which automatically makes white people racist if they object to their displacement. it's one-sided.

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Countries

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Neighborhoods

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Schools

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Sports

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Anything

Anti-Whites say there should be no White people

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti White.

Erm no I'm not. Im saying how utterly retarded the idea is that if you're "anti racist" you are immediately "anti white" If that argument is true, then so is the reverse ie "White people are racist" Both of these comments are not true

Tell me, what is a white sport?
sounds like she's integrated perfectly to me :smile: get out of here you commie

So basically any one who doesn't agree with you is a "commie" and hasn't "integrated" ?
Reply 255
Original post by YGurung
The thing is if new immigrants who are under qualified and do not speak English very well can find a job, then why can't these people?

Because they don't know their rights and will work for lower pay and under unfair conditions.

Edit: That made no grammatical sense as a reply - of course I am talking about how the immigrants who are 'underqualified' and who do not master the language manage to get jobs.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 256
Original post by TSLume
Is this a sign that Britain's indigenous population will eventually be replaced and will become an ethnic minority?

Yes, you will eventually become Nigerian.
Reply 257
so we've achieved world peace now?

Levels of violence are certainly lower than they were during most of the 20th century.

Free movement of labour to capital makes markets more efficient.
Reply 258
Original post by de_monies
So basically any one who doesn't agree with you is a "commie" and hasn't "integrated" ?

I don't think he was suggesting I haven't integrated (how that would be the case I don't know anyway, since I am white British). However I like how he ignores the fact that she was being disparaging about the white British working class as a whole like the anti-white racist he thinks everyone else is, and loves her simply because she's got her head up her arse re the economic situation.
Reply 259
Original post by Ronove
Because they don't know their rights and will work for lower pay and under unfair conditions.

Given that migrants have to cover the cost of their relocation - which is generally more expensive tha relocation paid by an indigenous person, why do you think they are necessarily going to work for 'lower pay'?

Latest

Trending

Trending