The Student Room Group

Want to move to London, need help!

Hello :-))
My name's Julia (16) and I am from Germany. To be honest I am looking for someone, who wants to write to me and who is really interested in a real friendship. I want to become a English teacher in the Uk, obviously :-) So I need to get my Eglish muuuch better ;-)) haha
But it isn't just that I just love the UK and the British people! It would be nice to write to someone and just to have someone (friends) in the Uk. I know that is pretty weird to aks that, but I really don't know how to do it :-)
So if you want to know me better just write to me ;-)
I even don't know if I am right here XDD
Julia xx
Original post by Julia35
Hello :-))
My name's Julia (16) and I am from Germany. To be honest I am looking for someone, who wants to write to me and who is really interested in a real friendship. I want to become a English teacher in the Uk, obviously :-) So I need to get my Eglish muuuch better ;-)) haha
But it isn't just that I just love the UK and the British people! It would be nice to write to someone and just to have someone (friends) in the Uk. I know that is pretty weird to aks that, but I really don't know how to do it :-)
So if you want to know me better just write to me ;-)
I even don't know if I am right here XDD
Julia xx

Hi Julia! :smile:

I'm Sophie! I'm 19 and at uni in Sheffield :smile:

It's not weird at all to want friends in another country :smile: I'd be more than happy to help you with any questions you have :smile: I also want to stop my German getting rusty :smile:

Drop me a message if you want to chat :smile:

Sophie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi Julia.
My name is Leanne and I live very close to London. I am 19 and I'm starting uni in Chester in September studying German, theology and religious studies.
I would love to chat to a German person and get ready for life in Germany as I want to move there. And making friends is key.
Hope to speak soon and drop me a message if you'd like to chat x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by super_kawaii
Hi Julia! :smile:

I'm Sophie! I'm 19 and at uni in Sheffield :smile:

It's not weird at all to want friends in another country :smile: I'd be more than happy to help you with any questions you have :smile: I also want to stop my German getting rusty :smile:

Drop me a message if you want to chat :smile:

Sophie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :-))
I just wanted to say I can't writing to you because your inbox is exceeded or something ... wait I show you the phrase: super_kawaii has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space...
So I think you didn't get my messages :-O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending