:getmecoat:

Slow will take forever and one year is enough if I do it full time :yep:

And slow isn't my game :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, you know I was only kidding right.

:lol: Always early?
Hey Mad Dog! :h:

Wondering where you had gone. :wink:

Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be back on here in a year then? :biggrin:
Reply 3044
Original post by The Mad Dog 2.0
Fair enough, you know I was only kidding right.

:lol: Always early?

I know :yep: you're not a snob :nah:

Original post by boumavilla
Hey Mad Dog! :h:

Wondering where you had gone. :wink:

You'll be back on here in a year then? :biggrin:

Perhaps :holmes: or if I have some issue I need to ask the people of OU on here :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I know :yep: you're not a snob :nah:

:no: Snobs are (insert expletive)s
^username always reminds me of someone's username from another forum I visited way before TSR. In fact, I think his username was Mad Dog :beard:

Original post by ipoop
:mmm: the foot fetish thread? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes :mmm: All that is missing is a PVC/leather fetish thread :teehee:
Reply 3047
Original post by The Epicurean
^username always reminds me of someone's username from another forum I visited way before TSR. In fact, I think his username was Mad Dog :beard:

Yes :mmm: All that is missing is a PVC/leather fetish thread :teehee:

That could be my legacy :moon: Founder of the PVC/Leather fetish Society :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think I've ever used this username on another site, and given your ancient way before TSR probably equates to way before I used the internet for anything more than playing stickrpg. (no offence)
Original post by ipoop
That could be my legacy :moon: Founder of the PVC/Leather fetish Society :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't expect me to ever post on the society thread :pierre:

Yoga pants >>>

:pierre:
Poop no don't go :cry2:

I'l defo post in that thread do it poop.
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do it!
Don't think I've ever used this username on another site, and given your ancient way before TSR probably equates to way before I used the internet for anything more than playing stickrpg. (no offence)

Hmm, I remember playing StickRPG a few times. But Stick Arena was pretty awesome until hackers started ruining the game :colonhash:

Anyhoo, just checked and there was a guy called MadDog :ninja:
Hmm, I remember playing StickRPG a few times. But Stick Arena was pretty awesome until hackers started ruining the game :colonhash:

Anyhoo, just checked and there was a guy called MadDog :ninja:

Stickrpg was my childhood, probably explains why I'm socially retarded.

That's creepy. What forum was this?
^Just brushed his teef :teeth:

:ahee::ahee:
Stickrpg was my childhood, probably explains why I'm socially retarded.

That's creepy. What forum was this?

Runescape was my game :colondollar: Probably also explains why I am socially awkward as well :mmm:

It is an old forum that no longer exists and that you wont of heard of :mmm: It was a hiphop forum :pierre:
Reply 3056
Original post by beeninetytwo
^Just brushed his teef :teeth:

:ahee::ahee:

Just woke up? :curious: Is going to bed early? :curious: is in love with me :love: or at least really likes me :lovie: :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3057
Original post by Malevolent
Poop no don't go :cry2:

I'l defo post in that thread do it poop.

Sorry mal :hugs: Carry on my legacy breh, you've blossomed into a real creeper, I am very proud of you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Runescape was my game :colondollar: Probably also explains why I am socially awkward as well :mmm:

Runescape is a much better use of your child hood than stickrpg, let's be honest. I mean runescape can vaguely be counted as a proper grown upish game.

It is an old forum that no longer exists and that you wont of heard of :mmm: It was a hiphop forum :pierre:

You apparently just checked and discovered there was a user called Mad Dog, so I call bullcrap on the claim the forum no longer exists :holmes:

:hide: Time to put my feet up back in the comfort of my own username

(man we need a sofa smiley that doesn't have the guy hiding, it could send the wrong message in that context)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
Just woke up? :curious: Is going to bed early? :curious: is in love with me :love: or at least really likes me :lovie: :flutter:

Spoiler

Trying to stay up so that I'll go to bed later :nooo:
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired though :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:x300

Don't ever leave pls :puppyeyes:

Latest