The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Today I managed to put clothes on and go out for a walk. just pulling a jumper on over my pjamas felt like climbing Mount Everest, but I'm glad I managed.
Finally found out how to get on to all the open space behind the estate, so spent hours just wandering around all these fields without seeing any other people the whole time. Cryed lots, but different tears to normal - almost like the healing good for you tears. Felt free. Felt the calmest I've felt in a long long time. Feel kinda at peace with my decision now and even though as soon as I left the fields I felt all suffocating again its not so bad because I know what to do now.

Hope everyone else is keeping well and carrying on okay :grouphugs:
Original post by -FireFlies-
You can get through this week :hugs: we all have faith that you can get through this and you will ace your uni work :h: we all belibe in you :biggrin: (yes I really did just say belibe - it sounded good okay hahaha I'm not a total lunatic at all hahaha)... But you got through your dissy and if you can get through that then you can get through this week :yep:

i really cant, its not just my work, which i havnt started. its everything else. i just need to get away from everything, but no matter where i go i still have stuff to think about or do :frown:
i may just order loads of fluff and socks and make loads of sock monkeys :ninja:
Reply 222
Original post by Sultana
Today I managed to put clothes on and go out for a walk. just pulling a jumper on over my pjamas felt like climbing Mount Everest, but I'm glad I managed.
Finally found out how to get on to all the open space behind the estate, so spent hours just wandering around all these fields without seeing any other people the whole time. Cryed lots, but different tears to normal - almost like the healing good for you tears. Felt free. Felt the calmest I've felt in a long long time. Feel kinda at peace with my decision now and even though as soon as I left the fields I felt all suffocating again its not so bad because I know what to do now.

Hope everyone else is keeping well and carrying on okay :grouphugs:

Sounds quite positive - repped :smile:

Original post by 08batee
Thanks lovely :jumphug: I'm so sorry for being so rubbish. I hope you're okay :yep: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey - you're not being rubbish at all, please don't think that! :hugs:

I'm doing OK, same old really: too much food but always hungry, bits of gym time and lots of sleeping :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem
Rest = Good...real good, I can't wait to say Veni, Vidi Vici :h: Ain't no party like a MHSS party :smile: I need some sisterly TLC from my big sis either way, good or bad so just hooooollld me...tomorrow :wink: :lovehug: I did the same once in my mock and I then proceeded to be an angry IDukem :tongue: I learnt that mistake too so I won't make the same mistake twice :smile:

Woo! #TeamIbelieve

:yep: totally agree with you there bro'! Hahaha see you! You now have that song in me head! Haha tomorrow - indeed I will... Hopefully it'll go well for you tomorrow hun :smile: hahaha trust me I know that feeling! Good good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

I didn't have that but someone from TSR's Christian Soc had freaky weather like that. Weird though coz you're in Scotland, aren't you? And this guy definitely wasn't...
:

:yep: in scotland. So weird! It honestly has been so freaky today! It's windy, then raining, then sunny, then a downpour, then snow, then sunny again :confused: so glad I wasn't outside though haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
i really cant, its not just my work, which i havnt started. its everything else. i just need to get away from everything, but no matter where i go i still have stuff to think about or do :frown:
i may just order loads of fluff and socks and make loads of sock monkeys :ninja:

:hugs: you can do it.. You have a few more weeks to go hun, and then you'll be away from uni.. I know it's hard, but think of the summer you've got to look forward to with your BF :smile: just need to get through these next few weeks and that's it. We're all here to support you, cause you can do it :biggrin:

You so should! Get your work done first though :tongue:... I don't think I said - but that was awesome your wee monkey thingy that you made! :biggrin:

-----

And I'm sorry for spamming the thread!! I dunno how to multi quote on my phone :redface: sorryyyyyy
Posted from TSR Mobile
saw somebody mention Hyperbole and a Half on here so went to see what it was, and reading the newest post, so many things clicked and made me agree with it. now to just find my own 'piece of shriveled up corn' to giggle at...

:yep: in scotland. So weird! It honestly has been so freaky today! It's windy, then raining, then sunny, then a downpour, then snow, then sunny again :confused: so glad I wasn't outside though haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm in scotland too and i have to agree with this weird inconsistent weather. one minute bright blue clear skies, the next a downpour, then horrible wind and then we're back to sun!
Reply 228
Teh **** just watching a program on prisons on BBC 1 when they show a room where an inmate massively self harmed, thanks for the trigger warnings *****.
Reply 229
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Hey - you're not being rubbish at all, please don't think that! :hugs:

I'm doing OK, same old really: too much food but always hungry, bits of gym time and lots of sleeping :colondollar:

Spoiler

Glad you're okay lovely :hugs: :hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 230
Ventured out of the house to go to trampolining and they offered me another 3 hours of work each week so at least I will have a little money coming in. Feeling generally okay MH-wise but kinda hurt my shoulder with a funny landing on the trampoline which has stopped my plan to go to the gym in a bit since I won't be able to do anything that requires using my arms.
Reply 231
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I'm sure you'll pull it off, just breathe and stay focused and you will be great :hugs:

Thanks, I hope so :hugs:. Haven't done any work so far this evening :sad:

Original post by ANONYM00SE

Long time no speak - good luck with exams!! Are you AS or A2? I keep forgetting everything sorry :frown: I'm struggling with motivation for exams too :frown: :hugs: mine start tomorrow but the ones I have this week aren't really important luckily. :hugs: I'm sending you good luck/motivation vibes :biggrin:

Thanks :hugs: I am A2 and first exam is on Wednesday 22 May :eek:. Good luck to you too :smile:

Today was just OK as usual, lesson wasn't bad and I went to my cousin's house briefly :tongue:. Also, my dad's brother-in-law has started giving us the £20,000 we are owed and wanted forgiveness over what happened around 6 and a half years ago (not linked to the money, rather not talk about it). I wonder where this leads to now. No mood to do revision either.

If anyone wants to add me on Skype: avhhs1 :tongue:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
i'm in scotland too and i have to agree with this weird inconsistent weather. one minute bright blue clear skies, the next a downpour, then horrible wind and then we're back to sun!

Yay a Scottish person!!! :five: :ninja: but yeah I agree it was so weird today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 233
Yay a Scottish person!!! :five: :ninja: but yeah I agree it was so weird today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel for you guys though, you guys get it the worst. :/
Tonight's going majorly downhill again :frown: :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 235
Original post by Idle
Teh **** just watching a program on prisons on BBC 1 when they show a room where an inmate massively self harmed, thanks for the trigger warnings *****.

Urgh. TV shows are the worst at giving trigger warnings.
Reply 236
Original post by Nut.
Urgh. TV shows are the worst at giving trigger warnings.

Maybe it had a warning at the start, I turned on after it had started. I should probably have got the hint of what was coming up when they started going on about mentally disturbed inmates :rolleyes:

Really not what I needed the day before 2 exams :mad:
Reply 237
Original post by Idle
Maybe it had a warning at the start, I turned on after it had started. I should probably have got the hint of what was coming up when they started going on about mentally disturbed inmates :rolleyes:

Really not what I needed the day before 2 exams :mad:

:console:
Reply 238
I went to bed to try and sleep at 8.30 as I was completely knackered. Now it is 10.45 and I'm wide awake. My sleeping patterns are awful. Baby won't stop moving. I'm so uncomfortable.
Original post by HmMusic
I went to bed to try and sleep at 8.30 as I was completely knackered. Now it is 10.45 and I'm wide awake. My sleeping patterns are awful. Baby won't stop moving. I'm so uncomfortable.

:jumphug: Really hope you manage to get to sleep soon.

Latest