The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool Law Undergraduates 2013

Scroll to see replies

I've firmed to do Law with Business :smile: my first choice accommodation in
sGreenbank D&R because I know quite a few people in Liverpool who think the student villages are far more sociable than the on campus accommodation, but if you aren't mad on parties then probably best not going there! Also it's fairly cheap for accommodation and isn't too far out of the city, so yeah that's for me!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 141
Original post by Andyy Jones
I've firmed to do Law with Business :smile: my first choice accommodation in
sGreenbank D&R because I know quite a few people in Liverpool who think the student villages are far more sociable than the on campus accommodation, but if you aren't mad on parties then probably best not going there! Also it's fairly cheap for accommodation and isn't too far out of the city, so yeah that's for me!

Judging by the amount of law students, it seems that they gave offers to everyone who applied :biggrin:

Hmm, very keen on partying? I seem to be one of those few, boring specimen who's intentions are to study, do other activities and avoid drinking for the most part. Oh well.
Original post by NeonNems
Judging by the amount of law students, it seems that they gave offers to everyone who applied :biggrin:

Hmm, very keen on partying? I seem to be one of those few, boring specimen who's intentions are to study, do other activities and avoid drinking for the most part. Oh well.

I'm not implying in the slightest that my only intention is to drink and party, I don't think I would've been offered a place on the course if I was that kind of person. What I meant when I said that was I've heard the villages are generally more sociable and louder than the on-campus accommodation so It isn't suited to all. Where people go is their decision, I just think the villages would suit me better personally and what I've heard has persuaded me to go there.
Reply 143
I'm not implying in the slightest that my only intention is to drink and party, I don't think I would've been offered a place on the course if I was that kind of person. What I meant when I said that was I've heard the villages are generally more sociable and louder than the on-campus accommodation so It isn't suited to all. Where people go is their decision, I just think the villages would suit me better personally and what I've heard has persuaded me to go there.

Lets face it though, first year of uni we all have to do our fair share of drinking and partying! With any luck freshers will be that crazy that everyone gets off their barnet.
Reply 144

Don't you worry, it was not implied anywhere in your post that it was.
I've seen a plentiful amount of students who's intentions are to nibble on ice all year and drink their money away, which is why I asked.
Naturally, I wouldn't think that law students would apply for such a course if they didn't take it at least slightly seriously, but hey.. to each their own. :smile:
Whether or not you would have been offered a place if you were that kind of person is another matter entirely :biggrin:
Reply 145
I've firmed Liverpool to do psychology :smile: my accomadation choices are Liberty Prospect Point, Opal Court, Derby and Rathbone, all of which are self catered. I'm terrified about the whole thing
Reply 146
Totally misread the title of this and didn't realise it was aimed at just law students, my bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like there are alot of people on my course
YAY hopefully it will be fun!! firmed liverpool law aswell.
saw the thread..now fingers crossed about getting the grades
i picked vine court it looks soo pretty on the website..and i REFUSE to share a bathroom
xx
Reply 148
Also put Liverpool as firm for Law! One of the only guys doing it though by the looks of things :tongue:
Went solely for on-campus accomodation (lazy): Prospect Point, Vine court and Opal court (:
Reply 149
Original post by Calb94
I've firmed Liverpool to do psychology :smile: my accomadation choices are Liberty Prospect Point, Opal Court, Derby and Rathbone, all of which are self catered. I'm terrified about the whole thing

Original post by Calb94
Totally misread the title of this and didn't realise it was aimed at just law students, my bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's ok at least you've picked the right University :wink: Two of my choices are the same, just wasn't feeling Derby and Rathbone! I'm terrified too, all of my options are proving really popular ! I guess that if they didn't think they could cater for everyone they would ask us to pick more options..
Reply 150
Original post by rory1308
Also put Liverpool as firm for Law! One of the only guys doing it though by the looks of things :tongue:
Went solely for on-campus accomodation (lazy): Prospect Point, Vine court and Opal court (:

Exact same choices as me!! Great minds thinking alike here :')
Reply 151
Original post by SarahBeasley
Exact same choices as me!! Great minds thinking alike here :')

yess indeed! best looking accomodation imo. cannot wait to get these exams out the way and look forward to uni now!
Reply 152
Same!! Mine start next week :s-smilie: determined to make this summer extra awesome to make up for it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same!! Mine start next week :s-smilie: determined to make this summer extra awesome to make up for it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many exams have you got? Are you doing Law?
Reply 154
Four which I don't think is too bad! Two of them are law yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Law04 is literally the only exam I am ready for.
Reply 156
Original post by -Nathan
Law04 is literally the only exam I am ready for.

I feel your pain.
Four which I don't think is too bad! Two of them are law yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not too bad! Is it AQA? :smile:
Reply 158
Nahh I know :smile: not compared to the kids with like 8 :s-smilie: yes it is aqa, law 04 is my last a level exam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nahh I know :smile: not compared to the kids with like 8 :s-smilie: yes it is aqa, law 04 is my last a level exam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly, I could not handle that! Same! Can not wait for 11:01 on the 14th June!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending