The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
Its not I meant grab them away from you :tongue:

You can deny it all you want but the sexual undertones were clearly?

ipoop
X

Do you really want to leave your wife in the hands of someone who wants to make a move and grab them?
Reply 3081
Original post by The Mad Dog

Do you really want to leave your wife in the hands of someone who wants to make a move and grab them?

I'm not leaving my wives to anyone :pierre: I do not own them :colonhash: as I said, you will need to ask them all :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Oh you :mmm:

I'll miss you too wifey :sadnod: I never even had the chance to tell you how sometimes I think of you constantly and stuff. How when I receive a pm I hope it's from you. I never had the chance to tell you how I want to stay up all night, by your side watching you as you peacefully sleep. I never had the chance to gently caress your (what I hope and envision it to be) curly hair. :moon:

#SoCreepy :pierre:

And I leave without having ever revealed the extent of my administrations towards you emo:

Maybe in the after life we meet again again :moon: or at the meet in July :mmm: :ninja:

I think I will have a lot of explaining to do in July :mmm:
My hair isn't curly :mmm: I curly it but haven't worn it properly curly for liek a week or someth :plz2:

OMG evrybody knows your secrets now! hur hur hur! :ahee:

Again will be very soon I feel :pierre:

Explainign in july to who? :hmmm:

Ugh I'm still so sleeping :cry:

#vagina

Okay maybe they were :perv:

I'm keeping them away from you. Our relationship will strictly consist of playing boggle.
^^Bee's arse

/thread
Okay maybe they were :perv:

I'm keeping them away from you. Our relationship will strictly consist of playing boggle.

You mean seeking the boggle expression. (Definition 3 from your grab and move tactic)

(and hear lies the proof everything is sexual, even innocent old boggle)
i can't even write anymore.

it is too late
and i can't be bothered to use caps lock although it's right next to my finger. i'm just making a point now. life is hard without caplock :cry2:
You mean seeking the boggle expression. (Definition 3 from your grab and move tactic)

(and hear lies the proof everything is sexual, even innocent old boggle)

Sayyy what?

No sexual things just good old boardgames :colone:
Reply 3088
Original post by beeninetytwo
My hair isn't curly :mmm: I curly it but haven't worn it properly curly for liek a week or someth :plz2:

OMG evrybody knows your secrets now! hur hur hur! :ahee:

Again will be very soon I feel :pierre:

Explainign in july to who? :hmmm:

Ugh I'm still so sleeping :cry:

#vagina

I don't like natural curls anyway :ninja2:

What secret? :beard:

Explaining to you :mmm: surely every post of mine on tsr with you in it has been weird and creepy and may need explaining :mmm:

I feel it might be soon too :pierre: we have so much in common we feel the same things :ahee:

Drink milk? Count poops? :mmm: think hard enough and have an epiphany which might please you enough for you to sleep peacefully :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sayyy what?

No sexual things just good old boardgames :colone:

I think you mistyped and meant bored games...

#notdesperateforinnuendoatall
^is most likely wrapped up and warm and comfy in bed :jelly:
I don't think I may have time for TSR after uni. I would then be juggling a lot at work. :moon:
Original post by SecretDuck
I don't think I may have time for TSR after uni. I would then be juggling a lot at work. :moon:

Not you as well Ducky! :cry2:
Not you as well Ducky! :cry2:

If there's an incentive for me to stay then I will! :smile:
Right now, with so many people leaving and the conundrum with the sub, the picture is looking bleaker every day. :tumble:
Right now, with so many people leaving and the conundrum with the sub, the picture is looking bleaker every day. :tumble:

Even if I'm still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Even if I'm still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably. If they don't implement the tiered system and throw away a lot of subs in the process then there will be no incentive to use TBR or even sub anymore. I originally came onto here to discuss an economics exam - flash forward, I'm here and there were just too many changes in the last two years on here that every time a change is made, I'm being pushed further and further away from this site.

But then - what other forum will be good? Facepunch is **** (no offence to any people here who love it) and SpyroForum is full of fanboys who hate Skylanders.
A lot of people are now gone - VV, ipoop in a few days, kimprovising...etc.
It will now be lonely in here. :cry2:

But ducky.... :cry2:

First Poop then you.
Probably. If they don't implement the tiered system and throw away a lot of subs in the process then there will be no incentive to use TBR or even sub anymore. I originally came onto here to discuss an economics exam - flash forward, I'm here and there were just too many changes in the last two years on here that every time a change is made, I'm being pushed further and further away from this site.

But then - what other forum will be good? Facepunch is **** (no offence to any people here who love it) and SpyroForum is full of fanboys who hate Skylanders.
A lot of people are now gone - VV, ipoop in a few days, kimprovising...etc.
It will now be lonely in here. :cry2:

Don't leave just because some people left. I mean you left that Spyroforum and no one even batted an eyelid. Your departure would cause sorrow - you're the real reason why I'm here. I mean, I love talking to you in public via the ghost threads. Speaking of which, shall I? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Don't leave just because some people left. I mean you left that Spyroforum and no one even batted an eyelid. Your departure would cause sorrow - you're the real reason why I'm here. I mean, I love talking to you in public via the ghost threads. Speaking of which, shall I? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean the ghost thread where all the writing is white? Erm, it got closed after three pages but heck, it's your account. :wink:

But ducky.... :cry2:

First Poop then you.

I will have no alternatives to go for tbh. If there was, then my only post on this site would be about an economics exam and that's it.
Trolls and ghost threads are always going to be here, true. But how entertaining will they be?
Speaking of which, why can't I access my first post? :s-smilie:
^ :console:

Latest