The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretDuck
You mean the ghost thread where all the writing is white? Erm, it got closed after three pages but heck, it's your account. :wink:

I will have no alternatives to go for tbh. If there was, then my only post on this site would be about an economics exam and that's it.
Trolls and ghost threads are always going to be here, true. But how entertaining will they be?
Speaking of which, why can't I access my first post? :s-smilie:

Oh ducky this is so sad :sad:

If everyone leaves then i think i might stop once i move since the time zone **** is gonna be crap anyway :frown:
Original post by Malevolent
Oh ducky this is so sad :sad:

If everyone leaves then i think i might stop once i move since the time zone **** is gonna be crap anyway :frown:

I'm trying to get away from the domino effect - it just depends how good TSR will be in two years time.
I'm trying to get away from the domino effect - it just depends how good TSR will be in two years time.

Ahhh at least you got two more years :sad:

I think the first month when i move will be the make it or break it whether i keep using TSR regularly.
Original post by Malevolent
Ahhh at least you got two more years :sad:

I think the first month when i move will be the make it or break it whether i keep using TSR regularly.

And my graduation will make or break my TSR usage as well.
And my graduation will make or break my TSR usage as well.

So much make or breakage D:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Glad that I've signed up! :smile:

I took the exam and overall, not too bad. I think I may have slipped up on the data though. I did Context 1 - the housing market.

With part d, I did not finish the essay. I defined "market failure" and I made my two points as standard. I then put the Keynesian theory and mentioned government failure. I put the Austrian view which says that governments should have minimal impact on the economy. When I tried to make my conclusion, the examiner said "Time's Up!". So I finished the essay by saying that "although subsidising building houses has an opportunity cost, I believe that it is the correct trade-off as houses are required for shelter."

Not a good conclusion, I must say. :frown:

My first ever post :sniff:
My first ever post :sniff:

I did economics A level, got an A :smile: which exam board were you with, AQA?
Original post by Stevo F
I did economics A level, got an A :smile: which exam board were you with, AQA?

I was with Aqa. :smile:

Urgh, uni level economics is better. I didn't like it at A Level because of that darn exam technique :frown:

Urgh, uni level economics is better. I didn't like it at A Level because of that darn exam technique :frown:

It was a bit stupid, you'd do better learning a markscheme than writing something intelligent :rolleyes: I enjoyed it at A level overall tho, wouldn't want to a degree in it tho, too full on
Scrotum
^Clearly wants to be negged :h:
^lame rainbow polar bear
^I am the most awesome rainbow polar bear you will ever see, you can't argue with that cause it's true :smug:

Don't ever leave :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Don't ever leave :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No guarantees, I'm afraid :sadnod:

Well, gotta find someone else to flirt with :moon:
No guarantees, I'm afraid :sadnod:

Well, gotta find someone else to flirt with :moon:

Maybe your flirting days are over? :pierre:

I mean really, how far can you go with that hot body of yours? :mmm:

I can imagine taking off that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe your flirting days are over? :pierre:

I mean really, how far can you go with that hot body of yours? :mmm:

I can imagine taking off that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I would love to stroke your...

Doesn't feel the same. I come in everything too late, just when the good days are finishing. TSR's future is looking bleak :cry:
And I would love to stroke your...

Doesn't feel the same. I come in everything too late, just when the good days are finishing. TSR's future is looking bleak :cry:

You know who I miss? A ton of people from my college days on TSR. But new people arrived. And then they were gone.

But you stayed and that's the most important thing. Our fun times will be forever in TSR's archives :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know who I miss? A ton of people from my college days on TSR. But new people arrived. And then they were gone.

But you stayed and that's the most important thing. Our fun times will be forever in TSR's archives :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A ton of it got deleted, remember? Trojan was banned in that ghost thread, remember?
We need a new ghost thread, Jules. Nothing appeared in weeks. Are the spam bots really fed up of us too? :frown:
A ton of it got deleted, remember? Trojan was banned in that ghost thread, remember?
We need a new ghost thread, Jules. Nothing appeared in weeks. Are the spam bots really fed up of us too? :frown:

Or TSR's security is becoming tighter :sly:

In all honesty, I'm here all because of you. If you haven't stayed, I would've gone too. Now I'm not as well known as you or have as much rep power as you. But I'm getting there - albeit slowly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending