The Student Room Group

edexcel IGCSE 2013 may students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
All edexcel practical files have to be printed out! How will you print out audio or video files? We never learnt it from our school either!? I know movie maker for video editing but what do we have to do we have to know for sound editing?
Reply 241
nvm, found it in the specification. Getting scared now. What software is to be used for audio editing and what kind of questions will come?
is 4MB because it has different file formats according to the OFFICE application you will use as well as the instructions for the center
Original post by AyushU
All edexcel practical files have to be printed out! How will you print out audio or video files? We never learnt it from our school either!? I know movie maker for video editing but what do we have to do we have to know for sound editing?

i guess u might be asked to take a screen short for the editing u did
Original post by unknown123451
is 4MB because it has different file formats according to the OFFICE application you will use as well as the instructions for the center

other previous data files are hardly 1.5 MB
Reply 245
Original post by darsan9
just wondering all the people doing the pople doing the may papers for the folowing subjects.we could make a group on it
-maths
-english
-french
-chemistry
-biology
-physics
-futhur pure mathematics
-ICT

PM me if you wanna join the group and discuss about the papers.:smile::biggrin:

pls note that even these will be moderated by the student rooms (if im not mistaken)
and will only be discussing the most probable questions
(and other things...)

yeah please add me too
Reply 246
Original post by AyushU

but don't you just need to print out the print screens of edits?
Original post by darsan9
just wondering all the people doing the pople doing the may papers for the folowing subjects.we could make a group on it
-maths
-english
-french
-chemistry
-biology
-physics
-futhur pure mathematics
-ICT

PM me if you wanna join the group and discuss about the papers.:smile::biggrin:

pls note that even these will be moderated by the student rooms (if im not mistaken)
and will only be discussing the most probable questions
(and other things...)

Add me as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 248
Original post by treehugg
but don't you just need to print out the print screens of edits?

Not always, sometimes they ask you to print the document itself. It depends on the question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 249
Original post by hassan54890
other previous data files are hardly 1.5 MB

That's true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
does anyone have any tips on how to study for literature??
Reply 251
Guys no discussion of the exam until midnight. Not anything! Read the announcement!
Reply 252
Original post by BuddingAchiever
I did indeed, how did you find it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought It was much harder than normal, what did you think :smile:?
Reply 253
Original post by halzmac
I thought It was much harder than normal, what did you think :smile:?

Jesus don't you people learn!!!!
Reply 254
I am doing IGCSE

English Literature
English Language
Biology
Chemistry
Spanish
Maths

Add Me And tell me what you guys think so far if you have done any of the same subjects as me :smile:
Reply 255
Original post by dathtom

Learn what?
Reply 256
Original post by halzmac
Learn what?

I am allowed to write about what subjects I am sitting, that doesn't break ant of the rules.
Original post by dathtom

Exam discussion is allowed the midnight after for a morning exam and 4:30am for an afternoon exam. So it's fine to talk about exams that were sat yesterday or earlier, but it is against the rules to talk about exams that were sat today.
Reply 258
Original post by halzmac
I am allowed to write about what subjects I am sitting, that doesn't break ant of the rules.

Sorry it was my mistake. I thought you were referencing to an exam another poster commented on that happened this morning. My bad :/
Reply 259
tell me how was edxl COMP practical XAM? c

Quick Reply

Latest