Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by eggz95
I thought question 1 was pretty hard but the rest was pretty ok
The health essay was a dream!!
I also predicted what topics would come up for the essay
I hope nobody did that cinema one, too specific 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah task 1 was hard especially the very first question. And the grammar stuff was hard as well.
Omg u actually predicted them?? woow
I'm not sure whether the health essay was a dream, because I'm not sure if I answered it correctly.
How did u structure the essay??
Reply 3
I'm not sure if i wrote an essay completely off topic because i'm not 100% sure i translated it right! AHHHH
Reply 4
Marriage essay was beautiful, wrote nearly 3 pages on that bad boy could of been all wrong but oh we'll haha
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by janedough
I'm not sure if i wrote an essay completely off topic because i'm not 100% sure i translated it right! AHHHH

Which question and what did you answer it on? xD It can't have been TOO far off topic.
I thought e essay topics were horrible! I would have liked something on the benefits of sport opposed to negatives of drugs. Rest of paper was ok though. What did you all get for the grammar sections?
Reply 7
Original post by becky96
Marriage essay was beautiful, wrote nearly 3 pages on that bad boy could of been all wrong but oh we'll haha

I didnt choose that one because I wouldn't have known what to write about.
For the very first question would "they find it hard to say no" be right?
Reply 8
From what I remember for grammar I got:
I kept werden for one of them.

I just realised I can't remember any of the grammar questions...does anyone remember them??
Reply 9
Original post by lorobolorolo
From what I remember for grammar I got:
I kept werden for one of them.

I just realised I can't remember any of the grammar questions...does anyone remember them??

Früh
Umgehen
Bringen
Werden
Empfehlen
Große
Finden

They're not my answers btw, I remember them though, I put werden for one too, and um geht
Reply 10

That was the general gist I picked up from it (I wrote something similar) but I honestly don't know; it could be something completely different! xD

In response to your other question, I put 'wird'. I was tempted to put werden, but then I realised that it was 'laut ...', meaning according to (or something like that) for the plural word. I THINK that the actual subject was something else, which was singular.

...I have a feeling that that made no sense.

Edit: Did anyone else get brachte on one of the grammar questions? I think that I just made it up, for the bringen one.
(edited 10 years ago)

That's what I put for the first one, I thought the listening was quite hard
Original post by becky96
Früh
Umgehen
Bringen
Werden
Empfehlen
Große
Finden

They're not my answers btw, I remember them though, I put werden for one too, and um geht

I put geht..um??
Original post by becky96

Was the question whether we thought marriage was better than partnership or which is better?
Reply 14
Original post by aMBITIOUS :)
I put geht..um??

I could have written that as well to be honest I can't remember
Reply 15
Original post by trianglehate
Was the question whether we thought marriage was better than partnership or which is better?

I saw it as which is better...
Reply 16
For the first one I put 'Setting boundaries', I'm sure it said something like 'Grenzen' which means boundaries. I could be completely off track of course :P
Original post by becky96
I saw it as which is better...

Ah that's such a relief cause I argued that I thought partnerships were better but then thought to myself afterwards, wait...
Reply 18
Original post by William24
For the first one I put 'Setting boundaries', I'm sure it said something like 'Grenzen' which means boundaries. I could be completely off track of course :P

Yeah I put like limiting stuff.. Did you out they argued for a week so eventually she bought her a Handy?
Reply 19
Original post by Kathiye
Which question and what did you answer it on? xD It can't have been TOO far off topic.

the one on alcohol contol or something- cant remember exactly what it was now!

Quick Reply

Latest