University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nia_95
Found someone! Yay! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha youre the first of two people ive seen doing it! was losing hope hehe will you be staying in halls?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 681
Original post by cassy says
haha youre the first of two people ive seen doing it! was losing hope hehe will you be staying in halls?

I won't be, I'm commuting...you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nia_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah i see how far do you live from the uni then? and yeah i'll be staying in halls as i'm from Kent :smile:
Reply 683
ah i see how far do you live from the uni then? and yeah i'll be staying in halls as i'm from Kent :smile:

I live about 40 mins away :smile: ahh yeah that makes sense! Coming along away! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nia_95
I live about 40 mins away :smile: ahh yeah that makes sense! Coming along away! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah haha i just love the uni & the course didnt find a match like that anywhere else!
Reply 685
yeah haha i just love the uni & the course didnt find a match like that anywhere else!

Ahh yeah! :smile: well hopefully we will most likely be in the geography lectures together!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nia_95
Ahh yeah! :smile: well hopefully we will most likely be in the geography lectures together!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully! :smile:
If anyone wants to add me on Facebook my name is Emma Williamson and the picture is me and my two friends quite close up. Just inbox me saying you're from here and I'll accept, be good to get to know people before we all start:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree! If anyone wants to add me on Facebook my name is 'Lauren La-La Denman' would be great to get to know people before September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm at Chester :smile: let me know if you have any questions :smile:. It's an awesome uni by the way :smile: can't fault it at all! xx
Reply 690
Original post by Nia_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

where are you commuting from? :smile: xx
Reply 691
Original post by emg93
where are you commuting from? :smile: xx

Just over the border in North Wales :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 692
If anyone wants to add me my name is Nia Bullock and my pic is me sat on my friends knee :L just message me and let me know who you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do we get to apply for halls anyone know???
Reply 694
Should be getting a letter in the post soon. We can apply when we recieve that :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
More information about accommodation and how to apply will be sent out in June. So there's no need to worry :smile:
Original post by university of chester
more information about accommodation and how to apply will be sent out in june. So there's no need to worry :smile:

niicceeeeeee
Reply 697
Original post by Nia_95
Just over the border in North Wales :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you applying for a parking permit? I live in Chester anyway, going to be studying History in September, but I need my car for my night job so getting buses will be a pain!
Reply 698
Original post by SarMed25
Are you applying for a parking permit? I live in Chester anyway, going to be studying History in September, but I need my car for my night job so getting buses will be a pain!

Noone had told me I needed to apply for one?! Where would I apply for one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 699
Original post by Nia_95
Noone had told me I needed to apply for one?! Where would I apply for one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea if we do actually!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending