The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^the opposite of a bromance is occurring here (womance?? :lol:) :mmm:
Will people stop leaving and threatening to leave? (Not looking at anyone in particular *cough*Poop, Mal and SecretDuck*cough* :pierre:)

Don't you get a free sub for a year anyway?
Original post by The Mad Dog
Will people stop leaving and threatening to leave? (Not looking at anyone in particular *cough*Poop, Mal and SecretDuck*cough* :pierre:)

Don't you get a free sub for a year anyway?

Poop is definitely leaving forever. Mal and I are thinking about it.
Though me, I will miss the trolls and ghost threads and trolls on other forums are no fun :sad:

So I'm staying for a long while. Not forever though.
Original post by SecretDuck
Poop is definitely leaving forever. Mal and I are thinking about it.
Though me, I will miss the trolls and ghost threads and trolls on other forums are no fun :sad:

So I'm staying for a long while. Not forever though.

The trolls on this forum are better than others. I'll take that as a personal compliment.

Not that I ever troll this forum. :ninja:
^:troll2:

xxx
^hey sexy :sexface: :erm:

I just got a £10 amazon voucher from TSR for predicting a football score, I feel rich :proud: :lol:
^ hey babes :flutter:

Well done on your magical predictions! :ahee: what're you gonna spend it on? :daydreaming:
Pfft. Dynamo can predict a load of football scores in one go weeks before the event.

And you probably could've made more gambling on it.
Prove it :pierre:

:getmecoat:
Reply 3129
Pfft. Dynamo can predict a load of football scores in one go weeks before the event.

And you probably could've made more gambling on it.

You don't actually believe in that do you? :pierre:

And do not advocate gambling, it's an evil and can ruin lives :fuhrer:
Original post by beeninetytwo
Prove it :pierre:

:getmecoat:

Don't encourage him :slap:

:puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168033/Magician-Dynamo-wins-10-000-predicting-EXACTLY-Spain-win-Euro-2012.html

(and no I don't believe it but it's a nice illusion)

Gambling is only an evil if it becomes an addiction. I mean it should be regulated too high heaven rather than the way it is now but stopping people putting a tenner on a football result is absolutely ridiculous.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop

Don't encourage him :slap:

:puppyeyes:
I'm gonna tell teh boyf you slapped me :indiff:

*criez*:cry:
Reply 3132
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168033/Magician-Dynamo-wins-10-000-predicting-EXACTLY-Spain-win-Euro-2012.html

(and no I don't believe it but it's a nice illusion)

Gambling is only an evil if it becomes an addiction. I mean it should be regulated too high heaven rather than the way it is now but stopping people putting a tenner on a football result is absolutely ridiculous.

I wonder how many bets he placed that were wrong :beard:

And of course it can be harmless but you know, it can go too far and you can never know who will take it too far...
Original post by beeninetytwo
I'm gonna tell teh boyf you slapped me :indiff:

*criez*:cry:

Sorry :sad: And my boyfriend doesn't mind me beating women, it's my girlfriend that gets touchy :ninja: but as the wife, your opinion trumps all :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

Sorry :sad: And my boyfriend doesn't mind me beating women, it's my girlfriend that gets touchy :ninja: but as the wife, your opinion trumps all :awesome:

I 5give you :pierre:

:hugs:
Original post by ipoop
I wonder how many bets he placed that were wrong :beard:

And of course it can be harmless but you know, it can go too far and you can never know who will take it too far...

I'll do the maths later but I'm pretty sure mathematically speaking he'd have to have spent tens of thousands to win the ten thousand and cover every possibly eventuality. If you take into account the amount of scores you'd have to predict and not to mention the time you'd have to wonder why bother?

And yes but I don't think that's a reason to describe it as evil in itself.
I'll do the maths later but I'm pretty sure mathematically speaking he'd have to have spent tens of thousands to win the ten thousand and cover every possibly eventuality. If you take into account the amount of scores you'd have to predict and not to mention the time you'd have to wonder why bother?

And yes but I don't think that's a reason to describe it as evil in itself.

The stunt is free advertising for Paddy Power. I suspect they came to a deal that would be of benefit to both of them :pierre:
Original post by The Epicurean
The stunt is free advertising for Paddy Power. I suspect they came to a deal that would be of benefit to both of them :pierre:

I've never actually watched the video in your sig. It's mesmerising :gah:
^likes the video in The Epicurean's signature.
^ likes it too :ninjagirl:
^is wrong actually I haven't watched it.

Latest