Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MattFletcher
spill the beans Bluff? :console: :hugs:

Original post by Jina
Talk to us

Problem shared is halved! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right:

This morning my mother tried to grab me by the throat because we had an argument and I tried to walk out - and by reflex I grabbed her arm and shouted loudly at her "DON'T YOU ****ING DARE" and walked out - she had already hit me and I told her that she has no right hitting me - I don't hit her and she's meant to be my mother not.

I did awfully in bio -and i was already not in a good frame of mind and I am still feeling like crap.

In games I played terribly in badminton today.

I got home and my dad was in a massive mood with me as I woke him up during the argument - which wasn't even ****ing fair - my mum was being a total bitch. Also, my dad's bike is knackered and he blames me although I've only rode it twice, so I can't go cycling.
Reply 1361
Original post by Meliss
Nooooooo I felt like that for my French exam but like 30 mins before my friend gave me like a crash course and well, I can't talk about it yet because it was an IGCSE one so I'll have to wait a bit but yeah!
You'll be fineeeeeeeee, it's not too late to order this book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-GCSE-Music-Revision-Guide/dp/1907447091/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1368560201&sr=8-2&keywords=edexcel+music Order it with express or whatever and it'll be here like tomorrow or something and you can use it to revise :smile: it's what I use and like, I'm not even kidding, it's the best revision guide out there :tongue: except they have a couple errors but those are easily fixed! YOU CAN DO IT :biggrin:

Thanks.... But i think its not a matter of me not having resources... We just have toooo much! An overload of info makes me stressed and idk how to condense it since idk which bits are relevant. :/ its all very confusing. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1362
Original post by Vionar
I'm on my kindle, and it would be too much hassle!

oooooooh ok
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yep! Exactly :smile:

okay so the further down the group in group the greater the shielding :biggrin:

and its all reversed for group 7 :smile:

Bye what? :s-smilie:
Original post by Bluffroom
Right:

This morning my mother tried to grab me by the throat because we had an argument and I tried to walk out - and by reflex I grabbed her arm and shouted loudly at her "DON'T YOU ****ING DARE" and walked out - she had already hit me and I told her that she has no right hitting me - I don't hit her and she's meant to be my mother not.

I did awfully in bio -and i was already not in a good frame of mind and I am still feeling like crap.

In games I played terribly in badminton today.

I got home and my dad was in a massive mood with me as I woke him up during the argument - which wasn't even ****ing fair - my mum was being a total bitch. Also, my dad's bike is knackered and he blames me although I've only rode it twice, so I can't go cycling.

I assume it wasn't a tournament? If it wasn't it's not that Bad! :biggrin:
It's alright, whenever I have an argument with my family, spend some time on your own (I assume you are now) and I'm sure you'll be fine with them tomorrow. Just try and focus on studying for your exams.
Original post by Pabblethefish
How did everyone find the biology today? (we can discuss it, it's AQA)

unit 3? not brilliant, but I think I'll have got the d I need to get my A overall ah
I think almost all the boys (The ones who've uploaded photos to social media, snapchat etc. anyway) are wearing grey suits and the one I have (the only suit I own, not intending to buy a suit just for prom) is black and a silver tie, do I just ignore it, or wear a grey shirt as well or something? Don't want to completely stand out
Original post by techno836

Yeah!

Because the shielding means it's less inclined to pull one in
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah!

Because the shielding means it's less inclined to pull one in

kinda like how BO means a guy is less likely to pull one in ;D
I assume it wasn't a tournament? If it wasn't it's not that Bad! :biggrin:
It's alright, whenever I have an argument with my family, spend some time on your own (I assume you are now) and I'm sure you'll be fine with them tomorrow. Just try and focus on studying for your exams.

No it wasn't but still - playing awfully. I lost every game! :sigh:

Well my parents hold grudges and are very stubborn. I hate being in this house.
I'm sitting my English Literature GCSE soon with WJEC, I was wondering when you are comparing unseen poetry can you break it down bit by bit like talk about the structure of one and then the other and then make a comparing or point out the contrast between them, or do you have to link things such and language and link back to meaning of the poem? Instead of going through it one by one,like structure, meaning, Imagery, Language and effect on reader...? Any help would be much appreciated!
Original post by Bluffroom
No it wasn't but still - playing awfully. I lost every game! :sigh:

Well my parents hold grudges and are very stubborn. I hate being in this house.

my nan causes my problems, has to get involved in everything :angry:
Reply 1373
Original post by techno836

Ahh we didn't call it shielding.
I learnt that the Alkali metals increase in reactivity because their shell number increases and so theres less of an attraction (electrostatic?) between the outer electrons and the positive nuclei... So they're more likely to lose electrons and vice versa. This is all probably wrong but vice versa for halogens... They're less reactive down the group.... I'm wrong. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1374
Original post by Elm Tree
Bye what? :s-smilie:

Bye Elm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
I have French but my RS is next Tuesday. I really hope they don't put some obscure topic in the listening, but it is OCR, they've done listenings about a woman hiding in a man's cupboard and eating his food in the night...
:eek: Anyway good luck!
Original post by Jina
Ahh we didn't call it shielding.
I learnt that the Alkali metals increase in reactivity because their shell number increases and so theres less of an attraction between the electrons and the positive nuclei... So they're more likely to lose electrons and vice versa. This is all probably wrong but vice versa for halogens... They're less reactive down the group.... I'm wrong. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I knew it .. but when I saw a practice question saying explain shielding in group 1 ... I knew it, but didn't know that what shielding meant :smile:
Reply 1377
my nan causes my problems, has to get involved in everything :angry:

My sister in law causes problems. I sometimes feel like a teenage mother two under two years of age. She doesnt take care of them and they cry 24/7....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good night
Does the exam board know who gets extra time? This girl in my school gets it but she doesn't have any problems or anything - the school just asked her "Since you are getting weak grades we feel extra time will benefit you" -- I'm certain of this because I was there when she was asked,,

Is this not unfair or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest