The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Original post by sarahiscool
:s-smilie: like how ? sigh .... im so sheltered and oblivious to the real world

Hahaha at my sisters school during exams they mouth answers to each other since invigilators arent that strict. For CA's the teachers give them model answers to memorise and copy up. Haha do you want me to go on.? They also get paid by the school to attend lessons.1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1401
Original post by MattFletcher
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lolwut: :rofl:

Haha never know... The trend could catch on... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha at my sisters school during exams they mouth answers to each other since invigilators arent that strict. For CA's the teachers give them model answers to memorise and copy up. Haha do you want me to go on.? They also get paid by the school to attend lessons.1

Posted from TSR Mobile

:facepalm2: < that is the only possible response I have to this
Reply 1403
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I spoke when the invigilator was there, heck, I asked him for the answer... (he wasn't impressed)

Oooh badass... Haha im like best friends with the invigilators so i get winks throughout the exam. Lol

On monday there was sooooo much noise outside the hall because of the PE class... Literally all you could hear was screaming. No one put their hand up so i put mine up while simultaneously writing and got it done even though the guy was like "oh.. I dunno". -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1404
Original post by sarahiscool
:facepalm2: < that is the only possible response I have to this

IKR.... I want to get the school reported but need evidence. Haha they all call me jealous... And i am..
Sorta.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Oooh badass... Haha im like best friends with the invigilators so i get winks throughout the exam. Lol

On monday there was sooooo much noise outside the hall because of the PE class... Literally all you could hear was screaming. No one put their hand up so i put mine up while simultaneously writing and got it done even though the guy was like "oh.. I dunno". -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cool:

Ours are always changing, and they're always foreigners...
Reply 1406
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:cool:

Ours are always changing, and they're always foreigners...

More opportunity for you to befriend them! Break out into your multi-lingual speech and enchant them! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1407
Sociology revision is so tedious... Crime and deviance.... *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1408
Anyone else sit the Edexcel French yesterday? I felt like both papers were quite easy, which makes me think the boundaries will be high :frown:

Also, is anyone else studying the Woman In Black by Susan Hill for the English Literature exam? I think we're literally the only school :colone:
Original post by AshenSun
Anyone else sit the Edexcel French yesterday? I felt like both papers were quite easy, which makes me think the boundaries will be high :frown:

Also, is anyone else studying the Woman In Black by Susan Hill for the English Literature exam? I think we're literally the only school :colone:

My school is, but only the bottom set - I'm in the top set so I'm not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1410
Original post by Olympiad
My school is, but only the bottom set - I'm in the top set so I'm not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So we aren't on our own! The bottom set in our school is doing Touching the Void instead.
What are you doing? To Kill a Mockingbird and An Inspector Calls seems quite popular...
Reply 1411
So we aren't on our own! The bottom set in our school is doing Touching the Void instead.
What are you doing? To Kill a Mockingbird and An Inspector Calls seems quite popular...

Touching the void.... Saddest documentary ever. Omg.
I'd break down in the exam just answering questions. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

An inspector calls and of mice and men :smile:
Doing the relationships cluster for anthology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1413
Original post by Olympiad
An inspector calls and of mice and men :smile:
Doing the relationships cluster for anthology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of Mice and Men is my other text. We did conflict poetry. Two whole years of studying doom and gloom in texts and poems :angry:
Of Mice and Men is my other text. We did conflict poetry. Two whole years of studying doom and gloom in texts and poems :angry:

Well, I haven't really been studying during lessons - more doodling :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
y can't girls irl be interesting like anime girls? :frown:

I did the Edexcel exam. Apparently the majority of people found it somewhat difficult. Asking people after the exam on how the found it, the majority found it difficult.

I don't think the boundaries will be too high :smile:
Night night everyone! Gl with any exams if there are any, for tomorrow! :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
y can't girls irl be interesting like anime girls? :frown:

I don't think the girls in anime are real
I feel so bad I'm never on here anymore :emo: :lol:

I have like 5 posts on this thread :mmm: Too distracted by Twitter, evidently.

Latest