The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mercedes12
hi,

i just want to know why have all the asian girls have gone stuck up even though the lads where designer garms and the girls are in head to toe in primark gear. they make faces when you speak to your own mates in your own language and your blasting asian tunes in the car.

have they gone off asian lads??

A bit of a generalisation. If you think burton is designer,then well I don't know what to say. The only real designer wear I wear are shoes, purely because the expensive shoes actually last me a lot longer, and I'm not paying ridiculous amounts for the label, like you would with other clothes

I tend to "blast" chart music in all fairness, though I do like some Asian music
Reply 2
designer: fendi, armani, gucci , pringle etc.

They have got bad attitude no wonder most lads get married from backhome.. lol

Yes, I often tend to dress myself in pringles :biggrin: Let's say that my shoes are Ben Sherman and I want some Aldo ones now. Not really the designers you're saying.
Reply 4
Pringle of Scotland.
Reply 5
Why would you look down on them because they wear things from primark/why should they look up to you because you wear designer clothes? Perhaps it's that attitude that causes them to ignore you?
I think something that needs to be said here is that arrogance is not a trait which is dependent on ethnicity. Anyone can be stuck up.

Generally the Asian girls I've seen are relatively quiet though, but like I said, depends on the person, not race.
Reply 7
not to mention they got history with them so the lads get married from backhome.
Ooh I see what the OP is getting at now. At first, I thought he was saying how most Asian guys and girls are, but he seems to be saying he IS an Asian guy, who dresses himself in designer gear, blasts out Asian music, speaks in Punjabi(?), and wonders why girls make faces at him :biggrin:

not to mention they got history with them so the lads get married from backhome.

History with whom? And tbh, I reckon I'd prefer to marry here. Tell a lie, if I met someone in Pakistan who I really liked, then maybe I would marry from "back home"

Or perhaps, if I happen to become friends with a Pakistani (from Pakistan and not the UK) and I happen to really like them ie: perhaps they're just here to study for a while, then I guess that would count as marrying from "back home" but by in large, I reckon UK for me :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
too much history majority have got, they have been around.
too much history majority have got, they have been around.

And a lot havent. Actually why am I replying. I should be going to sleep. What's "bad attitude" btw?
Reply 11
too stuck up. yes they have a strong majority have. sluts.
Reply 12
too stuck up. yes they have a strong majority have. sluts.

sorry what?
hi,

i just want to know why have all the asian girls have gone stuck up even though the lads where designer garms and the girls are in head to toe in primark gear. they make faces when you speak to your own mates in your own language and your blasting asian tunes in the car.

have they gone off asian lads??

Maybe they just want you to turn your obnoxiously loud music down?

Plus they probably can't understand a word you're saying. Most young British asians only speak english.
Probably because they think you're an arrogant bumface who thinks he's entitled to female attention simply for wearing expensive clothes and being of the same ethnic background...

By the way a lot of people (including myself) are less than impressed by people who wear designer clothes.

In my opinion it shows that someone is materialistic and also irresponsible with money. Buying designer clothes goes against my upbringing, regardless of how much money I have.
Reply 16

Tacky.

Designer =/= style.
I think if you re-read your first post, you will find the answer to your question.

Sidenote: I really hope you're just trolling and don't exist in real life.
Reply 18
Interesting. I'm asian and I don't believe I'm stuck up at all!
Reply 19
the girls , i dont even think are into asian boys anymore. Sad times.

Latest

Trending

Trending