Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Adult Nursing September 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kashmere0812
the accommodation, it's quite expensive. But i need to convince my parents for this accommodation.

ohh okay. what course did you apply for? is it adult, child or mental health nursing?

It is. You can get private renting cheaper than that. But you have all the added benefits of halls including your insurance and bills. I originally looked at private and most properties that were decent were miles away from campus. Do you live close to the uni?

Adult, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 41
Hey! I've got an unconditional for adult nursing here. I'm just waiting for one other uni's decision but ATM I'm probably going here! I've requested to join the Facebook page anyway, hope you don't mind!
Im coming all the way from Blackpool, I'm so nervous but excited about potentially living so far away! Where is everyone else coming from?
Reply 42
Original post by Emsina
Hey! I've got an unconditional for adult nursing here. I'm just waiting for one other uni's decision but ATM I'm probably going here! I've requested to join the Facebook page anyway, hope you don't mind!
Im coming all the way from Blackpool, I'm so nervous but excited about potentially living so far away! Where is everyone else coming from?

Congratulations :biggrin:

What other uni you waiting on?

I will be coming from Coventry, West Midlands. I cannot wait to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by sarahhackett
Congratulations :biggrin:

What other uni you waiting on?

I will be coming from Coventry, West Midlands. I cannot wait to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im waiting on Cumbria and I'm also on the reserve list for Liverpool, don't think I'll hear from Liverpool in time though :frown: I can't wait either!
Does anyone know if there's a deadline for applying for accommodation for herts? X
Reply 44
Hey, has anyone firmed Hertfordshire for Adult Nursing, September 2013 intake?!

Would like to meet and get to know people before starting in September :smile:

Hiya! I've firmed adult nursing at Hertfordshire too :-)
Reply 45
Original post by Meganbird
Hiya! I've firmed adult nursing at Hertfordshire too :-)

Hey :smile: congratulations. Add us on facebook. Would be lovely to get to know people before we start :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/451741358243197/[/url

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is. You can get private renting cheaper than that. But you have all the added benefits of halls including your insurance and bills. I originally looked at private and most properties that were decent were miles away from campus. Do you live close to the uni?

Adult, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not really..i have to travel more than an hour..have you seen the accommodation in the campus?

im doing adult nursing too :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Kashmere0812
not really..i have to travel more than an hour..have you seen the accommodation in the campus?

im doing adult nursing too :smile:

I had a look at Roberts Way and Telford Court. I wanted to go for Roberts Way but they are only doing 36 and 37 week contracts this year, so I have gone for Telford Court.

Are you thinking of going into private or uni accommodation?

You should join us on facebook :smile: (link is above)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a look at Roberts Way and Telford Court. I wanted to go for Roberts Way but they are only doing 36 and 37 week contracts this year, so I have gone for Telford Court.

Are you thinking of going into private or uni accommodation?

You should join us on facebook :smile: (link is above)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to go to de havilland or telford court.

uni accommodation

okay i will :smile:
Reply 49
hey there!!! anyone who can give me any info related to the interview questions asking in Adult nursing, coz i have mine next week and im bit nervous!!
Reply 50

I drunkenly accepted Herts as my firm but I don't know anything about it to be honest! lool
Reply 51
Hi all

I start Adult nursing this September - I can't wait!

I was due to start this January but due to cutbacks, they asked me to defer. :frown:

I got an unconditional place and have applied for Telford Way and have requested a place in a "quiet" hall. LOL. Being an oldie, I didn't think it would be appropriate to be with the 18 year olds.

I've wanted to do this for so long but I'm concerned I'll be the oldest on the course (41 this year!)

How old will you be when we start?

Roo

PS I've also requested to join the FB page
Reply 52
hi i'v just accepted herts offer.. bring on September!! would be nice to get to no fellow nursing students before we start .. cant wait :biggrin:
Reply 53
I have accepted an unconditional offer to start in September 2013. Has anyone heard about applying for NHS bursary?
Reply 54
Original post by roobie72
Hi all

I start Adult nursing this September - I can't wait!

I was due to start this January but due to cutbacks, they asked me to defer. :frown:

I got an unconditional place and have applied for Telford Way and have requested a place in a "quiet" hall. LOL. Being an oldie, I didn't think it would be appropriate to be with the 18 year olds.

I've wanted to do this for so long but I'm concerned I'll be the oldest on the course (41 this year!)

PS I've also requested to join the FB page

How old will you be when we start? I'm going to be 18 when I start. My older sister was also 18 when she started and most of the people on her course were older than her (the oldest was 50) but they all had the love of nursing in common, and they were all very close and gave each other support. Age is just a number so I wouldn't worry about 'being the oldest'. I think nursing is a course where you need to be mature and friendly to do it. You'll all be in the same boat :smile:
Reply 55
As mentioned in my post, I'll be 41 this year.

Original post by phesell
How old will you be when we start? I'm going to be 18 when I start. My older sister was also 18 when she started and most of the people on her course were older than her (the oldest was 50) but they all had the love of nursing in common, and they were all very close and gave each other support. Age is just a number so I wouldn't worry about 'being the oldest'. I think nursing is a course where you need to be mature and friendly to do it. You'll all be in the same boat :smile:
Reply 56

hi I did.
Reply 57
hello can anybody help me?! I'm trying to apply for accommodation, but when I tried to create an account it's asking me for a student i.d number I don't have one :s-smilie: how do I get it? /find it?
Reply 58
Original post by lisapolish
hello can anybody help me?! I'm trying to apply for accommodation, but when I tried to create an account it's asking me for a student i.d number I don't have one :s-smilie: how do I get it? /find it?

you should have been sent a letter or email with your student ID number but you could contact the uni Information Hertfordshire Helpdesk on 01707 284678 or email [email protected]
Original post by lisapolish

You can use your UCAS number if they haven't given you a student ID :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending