The Student Room Group

Sex is a bad..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ah07171
Once again proving my point. If you're not whoring yourself around you must be a virgin and miserable right? :tongue:

Sex for pleasure is not the same as sex to reproduce by the way. Good luck in being a whore and maintaining a healthy relationship with your future spouse, I'm sure you can use the "sex is like food" line when you inevitably cheat on her :h:

You really do seem like a crazy person calling me a whore and saying I'll cheat on whoever I meet just because I enjoy having sex.
Reply 61
Original post by HopefulMidwife
You're assuming he will 'inevitably' cheat on a future spouse because he like sex and think it's important :confused:

Sex is important to me. I wouldn't be able to stay in a sexless marriage or relationship.

I'm also very loyal. I don't believe in cheating.

This!
Reply 62
I don't like meaningless sex outside of a relationship. I find it bland, hollow and not all that enjoyable. That's why I don't go out of my way to pick up girls on nights out and sleep with them. Other people are different and enjoy sex outside of a relationship, that too is also fine. Do what makes you happy.
Reply 63
"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."
Reply 64
Original post by Rainingshame
You've either used the wrong word or are very confused about your own position.

Wrong word, meant condemn.
Get them mixed up sometimes ha!
Reply 65
Original post by xStaceyy
Sex is a perfectly natural thing and I think it's fine to have as much (safe) sex as you want.
Personally, I wouldn't have sex with anyone like a one-night stand or anything, but I don't condone those who do.
I would only have sex if I knew I had strong feelings for the person and i thought they felt the same way about me.

I think you meant "condemn" lol
Reply 66
Original post by The Umpire
I think you meant "condemn" lol

Yeah I corrected myself in the post before this one.
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Each to their own. Not my business what you do in your bedroom. Or kitchen. Or shower.

Or as I once saw, on top of a canal boat.
I don't think its wrong, however i think some of the reasons people do it are wrong, such as self esteem issues or peer pressure. I've never had it outside of a relationship but who knows?
Reply 69
Don't really care who's poking who. Not my business and doesn't affect me. I think that the world would be a better place without people judging each other rather than people accepting sex out of a relationship. Although the likelihood of either is sadly very slim.
Original post by pizzle223
This!

:h:
Reply 71
The world will be a better place if people have more sex?? How ? Explain

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want sex should be free for all. Do sex wherever you want.
Reply 73
Original post by HopefulMidwife
You're assuming he will 'inevitably' cheat on a future spouse because he like sex and think it's important :confused:

Sex is important to me. I wouldn't be able to stay in a sexless marriage or relationship.

I'm also very loyal. I don't believe in cheating.

You can agree with me or not, being loyal will not matter much once the passion has run out, and you have come from a history of having meaningless sex.
Reply 74
Original post by Bobifier
Have you ever heard of a straw man argument? I have always felt that it should be recommended reading before you are allowed to post on the internet, since so many people fail so miserably to grasp how it works.

??
Reply 75
To be honest with you, I don't give a damn what other people get up to as long as they don't bother me. Swingers, sluts, studs, I don't care.
Original post by ah07171
You can agree with me or not, being loyal will not matter much once the passion has run out, and you have come from a history of having meaningless sex.

Huh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending