The Student Room Group

Arsey's Edexcel M1 Summer 2013 Model Solutions BOTH PAPERS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by MAyman12
Please don't be like that.

rather then get hopes up, we should accept grade boundaries won't be that ridiculously low
Reply 321
Original post by Robbie242
62 or 63 out of 75 a poor performance considering that I did all past/solomon papers near 100%

sorry robbie looks like you tricked yourself
good job
Reply 322
Original post by Sylosis
good job

What does this mean, I failed to practice lift questions and harder suvat and at the end of the day that is what let me down, at least economics and history going well balances it out
Reply 323
What does this mean, I failed to practice lift questions and harder suvat and at the end of the day that is what let me down, at least economics and history going well balances it out

as balanced as the titling rod was in the m1 exam, brings back memories doesn't it robbie
Reply 324
Original post by Sylosis
good job

lol there's no need to be like that :L
Reply 325
Original post by Sylosis
as balanced as the titling rod was in the m1 exam, brings back memories doesn't it robbie

I got the moments question right lol, as I said it was the other stuff.
Reply 326
I got the moments question right lol, as I said it was the other stuff

OKAY
Reply 327
I got the moments question right lol, as I said it was the other stuff.

he never said you got it wrong he was just making an analogy
Reply 328
Original post by Titus20

yeah robbie no idea why you have so many rep points when you can't get basic grades in m1
Reply 329
Original post by Titus20

Yeah I noticed that but it would've being more harsh to do it on a question I got wrong
Reply 330
Original post by Sylosis
yeah robbie no idea why you have so many rep points when you can't get basic grades in m1

I self-taught it after getting a B at gcse, its not as easy as it is for you as it is for me, if the boundary is around 63 I have the A.
Reply 331
I self-taught it after getting a B at gcse, its not as easy as it is for you as it is for me, if the boundary is around 63 I have the A.

mate if you ask me then that's well done
Reply 332
Yeah I noticed that but it would've being more harsh to do it on a question I got wrong

mate couldn't think of any analogies for suvat, maybe that you and your exam were projected up with a velocity of 100m/s defying the laws of gravity and then you came into contact with some extreme weather related resistance causing it to decelerate rapidly and fall to the ground and then penetrate the ground then remain wedged in the ground forever
Reply 333
Original post by Sylosis
mate couldn't think of any analogies for suvat, maybe that you and your exam were projected up with a velocity of 100m/s defying the laws of gravity and then you came into contact with some extreme weather related resistance causing it to decelerate rapidly and fall to the ground and then penetrate the ground then remain wedged in the ground forever

A poor effort 0/75
Reply 334
A poor effort 0/75

yeah mate im not trying to have sex with you am i
btw i got 75/75 thanks
Reply 335
Original post by Titus20
mate if you ask me then that's well done

Cheers I appreciate it, and I know my faults for not practicing lift questions and harder suvat, so if I do resit I will work these areas, depends all on the boundary though and my other exams whether I resit. Thanks anyway
Reply 336
Original post by Sylosis
yeah mate im not trying to have sex with you am i
btw i got 75/75 thanks

coolstory I had 3 exams within the space of 1day and a few hours, one of them being M1 straight after economics, my mind isn't going to be entirely focused you know
Reply 337
coolstory I had 3 exams within the space of 1day and a few hours, one of them being M1 straight after economics, my mind isn't going to be entirely focused you know

funny i had an economics exam before aswell and needed a poo
Reply 338
Original post by Sylosis
funny i had an economics exam before aswell and needed a poo

I see well, congratulations on 75/75 you must've worked hard and focused on key areas to get that
I see well, congratulations on 75/75 you must've worked hard and focused on key areas to get that

M1 is just the basics if you need to work hard for it I'd pick a different A-Level

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending