The Student Room Group

Interior design? Help!

So I applied to 5 universities: Glasgow School of Art, Falmouth Uni, Arts University College Bournemouth, De Montfort and Kingston.

I'm still in the midst of getting my offers - so far I've gotten conditional offers from Falmouth & De Montfort. And I just got an interview invitation from AUCB (gulp!).

I think it's just me panicking like crazy, but which unis are actually great for Interior Design?
Reply 1
I may be late for you but Glasgow and Kingston are the most reputable. Otherwise Falmouth would be my next recommendation.
Reply 2
Original post by sultony
I may be late for you but Glasgow and Kingston are the most reputable. Otherwise Falmouth would be my next recommendation.

Nope, not late at all! Still thinking about my choices now lol.
I got offers from Bournemouth, Falmouth and De Montfort. Rejected by Kingston and now waiting for Glasgow.

Since Kingston is out of the question, is Glasgow really that good? There really isn't much on their website and going there to see the uni is gonna be a pain because I'm pretty far away atm. Right now my top choices are Bournemouth and Glasgow (if they accept me).

Falmouth is nice, but.. ughhh so far away :frown:
Reply 3
hey
i have applied in 4 colleges for masters in interior design.
nottingham trent university
birmingham uni
chelsea college of art and design
edinburgh college of arts
can you please guide me..??!!
Reply 4
De Montfort is really good for creative subjects, like interior design, arts and design stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest