The Student Room Group

A Level students,how many exam do you have in June?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sikhtank27
Is that how many exams you have in the summer?...if so how you finding it?

Yeh pretty solid bro pretty solid hows you'rs going i remember you from last years threads, we revised chem together lool how is chem work going? i flopped last year so didnt go uni
I have zero. Im leaving eveything for the summer 2014

Next year in summer:
As:1 bio empa,1 chem empa,1 physics empa, biol 1, biol 2, chem 1 and 2, physics 1 and 2, geo 1 and 2

A2:3 bio,chem,phy empas, bio,phys and chem 4 and 5 and geo 3 and 4.

So basically i've got 34 exams next year .

YIKES
I have 9 exams, but I've already done 5, 4 of them yesterday! All 90 minutes long as well, I spent about 7 hours in the exam hall (had to have my lunch there because I was a clash candidate).
Reply 703
Original post by cheesypuff
I have zero. Im leaving eveything for the summer 2014

Next year in summer:
As:1 bio empa,1 chem empa,1 physics empa, biol 1, biol 2, chem 1 and 2, physics 1 and 2, geo 1 and 2

A2:3 bio,chem,phy empas, bio,phys and chem 4 and 5 and geo 3 and 4.

So basically i've got 34 exams next year .

YIKES

Why would you do that?
Original post by .JJ
Why would you do that?

I don't know I just didn't want to do my exams in this summer

Oh we ll
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 705

YES, 13!!! it scares me too. one down 12 to go
Original post by lady123
YES, 13!!! it scares me too. one down 12 to go

I thought my 11 was quite bad let alone 13! Only 10 to go for me now! :biggrin:
12 for May and June. Done 5 :biggrin: 7 more to go!
I've got 6 exams in June.
Total of 6 exams: CHEM4 CHEM 5 BIOL5 C3 C4 S2 no resits, should have taken more modules in January, left quite a bit to do now, still great compared to last years 11!
Only 5 :smile:
English Literature
Classical Civilisation x2
Critical Thinking x2

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 10 /: Ugh.
7. Having read the other posts 7 isnt as alot is i imagined :smile:
Reply 713
Well, 2 down, 9 to go.
Reply 714
This time next week I'll only have one exam left D;

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Craming Revision
Yeh pretty solid bro pretty solid hows you'rs going i remember you from last years threads, we revised chem together lool how is chem work going? i flopped last year so didnt go uni

Same lol, i got CC in chem and bio last year, just got unit 5,4 in chem and bio this year..need to get A's in all of them to get into pharmacy, this is my last chance so i'm just doing loads of past papers from, 6am to 9 pm everyday lol
Original post by sikhtank27
Same lol, i got CC in chem and bio last year, just got unit 5,4 in chem and bio this year..need to get A's in all of them to get into pharmacy, this is my last chance so i'm just doing loads of past papers from, 6am to 9 pm everyday lol

wtf same here bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!! keep me updated bro lets work together and we will kill it! i aint touched much of psychology got cccd last year did 4 a2s but flopped man.. got 12 exams need a's in all done bare chem prper sorted for chem and maths but bio im slackin a bit aint touched much yet ****ting it bro! wolves is insurance
ocr chem and bio
dont watch bro new song out today aswell! gifted proper sickkk track but french is so ****.
Technically, I don't have any in June, but I have 7 in May... I wish they were more spread out so I didn't have to so much work for several subjects all on the same day :unimpressed:

Quick Reply

Latest