The Student Room Group

Does anybody else find Kim Kardashian physically repulsive?

Scroll to see replies

Interesting how all the pictures you've shown are of her while pregnant.
Yeah, she hasn't dressed particularly well whilst being pregnant, but some people find pregnancy to be very uncomfortable and difficult, and her pregnancy seems to have made her a bit puffy and she's clearly put on some weight. And it does make some people very self-concious and they have no clue what to wear or how to handle themselves. But that's what happens when you're pregnant, so it's unfair to compare her to a whale.

She has a dull personality and she's clearly all about money. But I have no problem with her, in all honesty. She hasn't directly made my life worse in any way, so she can do whatever the hell she wants.
(edited 10 years ago)
She had a terrible dress sense before she was pregnant.
Stop being so harsh on Kim!
all of your pictures are when she is pregnant, but she has been choosing some unflattering outfits, maybe because she said she hasn't found it easy- she's said this in interviews

she obviously likes what she's wearing, if you don't like her, don't look at pictures of her.
Reply 23
Original post by R4INBOW
Just because you don't find her attractive doesn't enable you to brand her "disgusting".

Of course I can. Why not?
Reply 24
Original post by Rybee
Of course I can. Why not?

You're probably not any better tbh.

Take a good look in the mirror before you start judging people on their appearance, especially when the weight gain may not entirely be her fault.
Reply 25
Original post by R4INBOW
You're probably not any better tbh.

Take a good look in the mirror before you start judging people on their appearance, especially when the weight gain may not entirely be her fault.

She was fat before she got pregnant, google older pictures if you want.

You dodged the question though?
Bit harsh when she's pregnant, of course she's gonna put on weight.
Original post by Rybee

FP_4781433_Kardashian_Kim_BRJ_040110.jpg
No she wasn't.
Reply 28
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
FP_4781433_Kardashian_Kim_BRJ_040110.jpg
No she wasn't.

Yeah see! Fat before she was even pregnant. Thanks for sharing the pic.
Original post by Rybee

She wasn't fat.
It's kind of disgusting how you think that's fat.
Do you like all of your women to be skin and bones and on the brink of death because they need something to eat?
She was a healthy size, which was suitable for her body type.
Original post by Rybee
Yeah see! Fat before she was even pregnant. Thanks for sharing the pic.

What? That's not fat at all, that's a perfectly normal attractive size. I neither like nor dislike Kim, I do not know her, but I don't see why you feel the need to be so offensive
Reply 31
Original post by Rybee

No i didn't. I said don't judge her because I doubt you're any better looking.

And she wasn't fat. You have a very warped perception of fat.
Reply 32
But her hips are wider than my driveway, doesn't cost too much to go to a local gym. If I were her I would, just because she's in the public eye so much...
Original post by Rybee
But her hips are wider than my driveway, doesn't cost too much to go to a local gym. If I were her I would, just because she's in the public eye so much...

Some people have naturally wide hips, and some people actually find that attractive. Wide hips doesn't mean you're fat you know..
Reply 34
Some people have naturally wide hips, and some people actually find that attractive. Wide hips doesn't mean you're fat you know..

Oh I didn't know that.
Original post by Rybee

she already goes to the gym. Kim is definitely NOT fat!
Not every girl is stick thin, she is curvy and isn't ashamed of it

would rep you but I'm out of rep :frown:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Not every girl is stick thin, she is curvy and isn't ashamed of it

would rep you but I'm out of rep :frown:

Reply 37
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Just seen a pic of her going to the gym... I dunno about you but to me she don't look like she been doing enough squats... I mean look at her :s

Reply 38
Absolute thrash both in how she is personality wise and the way she dresses herself.

Stay classy TSR.
Reply 39
She'll be giving birth to a bastard too. Sums her up.

Quick Reply

Latest