The Student Room Group

Oxford gang found guilty of grooming and sexually exploiting girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thesabbath
lol yes lets revert to hating on blacks and their all-powerful race card, we can take the heat off muslims that way.

this is a good analysis of why political correctness allowed these crimes to continue: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100217075/oxford-gang-rape-did-people-ignore-this-sort-of-scandal-because-racist-nick-griffin-was-the-first-to-mention-them/

No I was saying you shouldn't blame ANY community because of a few and i used black/white people as an example and tried to ask why you don't go after them when they're over represented in a lot of crime figures. I would prefer it of no one went after a whole community but I'm just asking if 1 crime is over represented by asians then why not go after the million other crimes which a larger majority of other communities take part in. Oh and can I just ask why you're too thick to understand that Pakistani doesn't mean Muslim? I'm a Pakistani that's not a Muslim and many many other Pakistanis aren't Muslim so get that in your head. You're too scared to go after the big black man so you go after asians (which a large portion are non violent professionals such as doctors, engineers etc) lol you cowards, 'I'm too scared to say anything to black people even though hey commit a million times more crimes than asians because black people are scary and I don't want that BBC in me' hahahahha
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by /fit/
Another one of these paedophile gangs. It makes me sick thinking about how many other gangs are still out there right now, doing the same thing. Thought on this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/14/oxford-gang-guilty-grooming-girls
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-22438623
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-22164676

I don't understand why someone negged this.
Reply 182
Original post by AverageExcellence
Qur’an 23:1-6—The believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Red herring.

Can you outline how these girls were captives of war?

Give me the statistics you claimed you had, that said the "overwhelming majority" sexual abuse and rape in Europe is committed by muslims

Not speculation from a anti Islam website, or a list of rapes committed y muslims which you have tried to pass of as "statistics".

Does it hurt your pride to admit your wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Theoneoranro
No I was saying you shouldn't blame ANY community because of a few and i used black/white people as an example and tried to ask why you don't go after them when they're over represented in a lot of crime figures. I would prefer it of no one went after a whole community but I'm just asking if 1 crime is over represented by asians then why not go after the million other crimes which a larger majority of other communities take part in. Oh and can I just ask why you're too thick to understand that Pakistani doesn't mean Muslim? I'm a Pakistani that's not a Muslim and many many other Pakistanis aren't Muslim so get that in your head. You're too scared to go after the big black man so you go after asians (which a large portion are non violent professionals such as doctors, engineers etc) lol you cowards, 'I'm too scared to say anything to black people even though hey commit a million times more crimes than asians because black people are scary and I don't want that BBC in me' hahahahha

we're collectively "scared" of the law you idiot, all those affirmative action and "hate crime" laws and "racism" offences put in place to protect minorities specifically because no one wanted mass immigration of alien cultures in the first place. one day that dam will break.

i agree with you that black crime over-representation is just as ridiculous and look forward to your contributions on that subject in the future (since most people will say its racist to even mention it) but this is still a thread about pakistani muslims.
Original post by flyingarmbarman
no, im sure you will be commended for your well researched and einstein-like conclusions.

^Prime example... :congrats:
:confused: I can't understand the ridiculously over the top defensive response there... I didn't make any claim for it to be absolute fact. I in fact stated that it was 'just an observation' (happens to be quite an obvious one thought tbh) - your sarcastic response doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Oh wait you're banned with negative rep, makes much more sense now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Why do you keep giving me percentages? What does 49% or whatever you keep telling me mean. Why don't you just tell me the actual number? For example say next year there were 2 murders and one of them was from a Chinese man and the other from an English man, you could say 50% of all murders are from Chinese people therefore Chinese people are killers when in reality the numbers are too small to draw up any conclusions, in this case yes there is a higher percentage of asians, but it doesn't mean anything because the numbers are so small, you'll find it's only around 300 or so asians (not even Pakistanis) so the numbers aren't big enough to draw up conclusion saying Pakistanis have a cultural problem. Oh and you highlighted the part of me saying white people are more represented in crimes such as robberies than asians and you said that's racist.... Oh the irony of this whole thing, it's only racist when it's done to a white person but not Asian LOL and all that is a reaction of white people being racist by generalising, I wouldn't say any of that stuff if white people didn't accuse me of being a rapist etc. pretty much all my friends are white but if this is the stuff that they think then alright. The Internet is good at telling me what white people really think, they hide it in real life because your all too scared to say it then but inside there's a lot of racism in the white community. Maybe I should start making friends with asians/black people instead, at least I can trust them because they're not two faced, when there's no asians around you all start going on about how much you dislike asians like strong cowards and I know because I've been told. Cowards. And those Pakistanis coming out are just butt liking trying to get white people on their side.

I feel from what you have written above, as well as the glaring and obstinate denial that you have of this very serious (and tragic) problem, I feel it is fair comment to state that you do have racist attitudes, and despite my aforementioned appeals with all due respect your postings are now beginning to descend into nothing other than incomprehensible and at times vicious diatribes.

Keep burying your head in the sand over these vicious crimes. Thank God there are other courageous Pakistanis who will not.
Original post by Xotol
I understand why cultural vindication takes priority for some people, but all vehemently denying a possible connection does is reduce progress (which could help stop this happening in the future!). By all means, don't let your culture and religion be generalised with these people, but surely you want to determine if something in either is leading to these acts!

Too often I see people crying over media bias... 'oh why didn't they headline these white people abusing these women'. Sure, that may be true, but why not accept that there's still a problem with some British Muslims and aim to tackle that problem? It's always the blame game...

I feel like I'm the only British originally from the ME that feels this way... :facepalm2:

I see what you mean, it's a fine line to tread. A classic case of 'there seems to be a correlation depending on race here, it's a problem' because if the PC retards hear anything that could remotely discriminate they call you racist, even though what you are saying is to achieve a goal that stops stuff like this happening - further helping communities and stopping any kind of divide between people - which is quite the opposite of everything racism is.

^PC mad people annoy me cuz they fail to see this. Or are too thick, and have it drummed into their minds that 'discrimination of any sort is bad, you are bad'.
Reply 187
Original post by Umar1
Red herring.

Give me the statistics you claimed you had, that said the "overwhelming majority" sexual abuse and rape in Europe is committed by muslims

Not speculation from a anti Islam website, or a list of rapes committed y muslims which you have tried to pass of as "statistics".

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you actually quote the post where this person said or implied an 'overwhelming majority', because I can't find it, and it would appear that you've misread what they did say.
we're collectively "scared" of the law you idiot, all those affirmative action and "hate crime" laws and "racism" offences put in place to protect minorities specifically because no one wanted mass immigration of alien cultures in the first place. one day that dam will break.

i agree with you that black crime over-representation is just as ridiculous and look forward to your contributions on that subject in the future (since most people will say its racist to even mention it) but this is still a thread about pakistani muslims.

No I mean that the people who say all these things about Asians are too scared to say anything to the black community because they know black people don't take that crap while Asians don't usually fight back. If you say something to an immigrant born and raised in Pakistan, they're never going to fight back or say anything because they're too scared, they're not violent, that's why you pick on Asians.
No I mean that the people who say all these things about Asians are too scared to say anything to the black community because they know black people don't take that crap while Asians don't usually fight back. If you say something to an immigrant born and raised in Pakistan, they're never going to fight back or say anything because they're too scared, they're not violent, that's why you pick on Asians.

so you're stereotyping every group apart from your own, while complaining that white people stereotype you. it's hard to empathise especially given the subject matter of this thread
Reply 190

No-one's saying anything about Asians as a whole, or anything about Pakistanis as a whole, or Muslims as a whole, or Pakistani Muslim men as a whole. Get your head out of your arse.
so you're stereotyping every group apart from your own, while complaining that white people stereotype you. it's hard to empathise especially given the subject matter of this thread

What are you talking about? Who am I stereotyping?
Original post by Ronove
No-one's saying anything about Asians as a whole, or anything about Pakistanis as a whole, or Muslims as a whole, or Pakistani Muslim men as a whole. Get your head out of your arse.

Then why are you even discussing race?

Well said.

He's a very angry, very illogical and tempermentally inhinged man.
Lol he sends a link to a far right racist website for proof. That's like sending a link to the BNP wesbite to prove something. In the end of the day you're probably just another white kid who pretends to be nice to everyone but when he goes home he starts acting alpha and posting about how much he hates asians/muslims. But in real life he's too scared to say anything to a pakistani

Wow, look who it is - I remember you posting the exact same bull and deflecting and denying like crazy when the good people of TSR were discussing the Rochdale cases.

The irony. Almost precisely a year ago. Perhaps you should go back and read that whole thread and see if you stand by all those denials now we have yet again (as many on that thread predicted accurately) almost a carbon copy of the Rochdale cases...

Would they be too scared to say something to a 'quater white Italian'?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ronove

haha, lies and lies. Go on the dailymail comment section and then tell me that people haven't demonized the whole Pakistani community.
Why do you keep giving me percentages? What does 49% or whatever you keep telling me mean. Why don't you just tell me the actual number? [...]

Nonsense snipped.

If you want to see how many are in the sample, just read the links he provided, all that straw manning was unnecessary, the numbers are provided. Percentages just provide a much more easily comparative set of data.

In any case, you are going round and round. These statistics are not new to you. I discussed these same statistics with you last year when the Rochdale cases were being discussed and you still are trying to pick holes in them.

How predictable...

Referring to the CEOP statistics

The Ceop study looked at the 2,379 potential offenders, reported to Ceop for grooming since 2008. The vast majority were men and most were aged 18 to 24. Of the 940 suspects who were fully identified...

You quibbling percentages in an attempt to claim that [940 samples out of 2,379 events] CEOP's study is statistically unreliable is total *******s.
Original post by Umar1
Red herring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol so because a website is detrimental to Islam, citing many examples and asserting official opinions its deemed anti islamic.. Ok sounds right...
Original post by marcusfox
Wow, look who it is - I remember you posting the exact same bull and deflecting and denying like crazy when the good people of TSR were discussing the Rochdale cases.

The irony. Almost precisely a year ago. Perhaps you should go back and read that whole thread and see if you stand by all those denials now we have yet again (as many on that thread predicted accurately) almost a carbon copy of the Rochdale cases...

Would they be too scared to say something to a 'quater white Italian'?

Yeah it's kind of sad to have rememberd me and yeah I am a quarter white but what's that got to do with it?
Yeah it's kind of sad to have rememberd me...

No, actually what's 'kind of sad' is that you HAVE to come back and play the 'No true Scotsman' card once more because such a similar case has arisen again as everyone said it would.

Rochdale was supposedly an isolated incident... there weren't other grooming gangs coming from a certain demographic - that was your argument.

...and yeah I am a quarter white but what's that got to do with it?

You've probably forgotten - what with it being all that time and all, but I think what you being a quarter white has to do with it is your ridiculous claim that you are somehow allowed to criticise white people without it being racist because you are a quarter white Italian.

"I'm a quater white italian, so I'm allowed to criticise my own race"

Yet in every other post you self define as Asian and rabidly play the 'No true Scotsman' card whenever (and haven't there been many?) an Asian child grooming gang gets on the front pages and are being criticised - as you did before, and doubtless will do again.

But according to you, you aren't Asian when it comes to criticising white people, you're 'a quater white Italian'.

You can find it here where I called you on it the first time.

The only reason you find it necessary to point out something as completely irrelevant as to you being a quarter white Italian when you criticise white people is because you obviously believe that criticising someone of a different race is racist, otherwise why bring it up?

Thus you believe that white people criticising something a particular group has done is racist if the person doing the criticising is a different race, no matter how valid those criticisms - regarding the post I quoted where you said these people were BNP supporters (and therefore racist) and wouldn't say anything to an Asian's face.

A few months ago another gang in a different English town were similarly convicted and the case was discussed on BBC Radio 2's Jeremy Vine Show...

VINE: If I say that these gangs are usually Pakistani, am I being racist?
BRITISH MUSLIM: Yes! You ARE being racist if you say that!

Hmm...
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending