The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mercedes12
the girls , i dont even think are into asian boys anymore. Sad times.
<br />
<br />

I think someones butthurt
Original post by tehforum
Tacky.

Designer =/= style.

Anyone that knows designer gear, knows that the reason why it's better then primark is because of the cut.
Reply 22
wow, talk about overgeneralising!!
the girls , i dont even think are into asian boys anymore. Sad times.

who told you that?:confused::mad: we love our asian guys, they're the best!:colondollar:
Reply 24
Original post by fat_hobbit
Anyone that knows designer gear, knows that the reason why it's better then primark is because of the cut.

Yeah because these girls can really tell the difference.
Original post by tehforum
Yeah because these girls can really tell the difference.

Anyone clued up in fashion can.
You develop the eye for it.
Reply 26
I am no stuck up! We don't even have 'primark' in Canada...sounds cheap though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
hi,

i just want to know why have all the asian girls have gone stuck up even though the lads where designer garms and the girls are in head to toe in primark gear. they make faces when you speak to your own mates in your own language and your blasting asian tunes in the car.

have they gone off asian lads??

Why use this overgeneralisation about Asian girls?

Whilst this 'look' might appeal to some girls, I can see why it would be a turn off.

Loud music coming from cars combined with a clear overload of designer labelled clothes can equate to superficiality, arrogance and a materialistic personality.

Also, although loud punjabi music and speaking the language in public may seem to you as having a sense of pride in your culture (which there is nothing wrong with) it can be suggestive of a lack of integration with people who aren't Asian.

You also mentioned history later on, there is nothing worse for an Asian girl who adopts her family's moderately conservative values to hear about a guy's 'history'.

Girls haven't 'gone off' Asian lads, they just want to find the ones who appeal to their own interests.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
You sound like a 'tep'.
Reply 29
Pakistani/Indian Girls are good to me :smile:

you might be smelly :wink:
Not all asian girls are stuck up. It's cos you're being the stereotypical 'asian rudeboy'? Most of us laugh at people like that tbh i think if you acted more civil you'd find a girl interested in you

Posted from TSR Mobile
The asian females I know are not stuck up. Nor are the asian males I know. Maybe the problem is that you are stuck up and have surrounded yourself with people similar to yourself.
hi,

i just want to know why have all the asian girls have gone stuck up even though the lads where designer garms and the girls are in head to toe in primark gear. they make faces when you speak to your own mates in your own language and your blasting asian tunes in the car.

It's because they like white guys init :borat: but in all seriousness it may well be down to the condescending manner in which you are addressing them, blasting music on full volume, generalising by calling them sluts/stuck up & feeling entitled to them because of being from the same ethnic background.
Reply 33
Because you're not as cool as you think you are.
Reply 34
Hah.

Well, firstly I must admit your ignorance is rather amusing. Race does not define one's personality. It can be associated with certain stereotypes, yes, but in no way can you say that a person is Pakistani, or of any race, and then state that they're "stuck up" in the same sentence as though there's a correlation between the two. People are people. You get brown people, you get White and you get black. They're not born into a race, along with a certain personality. The quicker you understand that, and the more you get out, you'll realise how pathetic you were for thinking this way.

Also, how on earth is them not "getting with" Asian guys relevant? And what's it to you?

Finally, if you're Asian yourself, please get together with the rest of your kind, dig a hole and be gone. You make a bad impression for the majority of us who are sane.

Oh and also, did I mention that you really need get out more?
Reply 35
Horrible generalization I must say. People in general have become insanely obnoxious lately. I just think people pull out the ''Asian kids'' card 'cause traditionally, they come from a stricter background..which has gone out the window.

And regarding Asian girls not being into Asian boys: it's not true.
Reply 36
Original post by wisegeek
Hah.

Well, firstly I must admit your ignorance is rather amusing. Race does not define one's personality. It can be associated with certain stereotypes, yes, but in no way can you say that a person is Pakistani, or of any race, and then state that they're "stuck up" in the same sentence as though there's a correlation between the two. People are people. You get brown people, you get White and you get black. They're not born into a race, along with a certain personality. The quicker you understand that, and the more you get out, you'll realise how pathetic you were for thinking this way.

Also, how on earth is them not "getting with" Asian guys relevant? And what's it to you?

Finally, if you're Asian yourself, please get together with the rest of your kind, dig a hole and be gone. You make a bad impression for the majority of us who are sane.

For the lack of a better way to show how much I agree: *soundly applause*
hi,

Basically, a lot of us paki girls have moved onto black guys bc D!!
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, a lot of us paki girls have moved onto black guys bc D!!

they have gone of asian lads, yes thats true but they bitch about lads getting married from back home. so what about blasting asian music each to their own i dont see a problem. Im really shocked about some of the views on here!

well if they were not well
lnown they wouldnt be known as slags. Alot have had a past which is bad.
Reply 39
Original post by wisegeek
Hah.

meaning??

Latest

Trending

Trending