Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RedBedHead
I've just finished my first year doing History at Westminster - be prepared for them to not help much with how to do the coursework, give you rubbish (sometimes rude) feedback and give you feedback late. This sounds really crap but I want to help freshers go in knowing what that uni is really like, not with the image they create for you!

You have filled me with fear! Only joking, I expect uni to be ten times harder than college but thank you for the warning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Hey guys, I'm Alicja. Hopefully I'll be studying European Legal Studies and staying at the student court in wembley.
Reply 42
Original post by louieezak
hey! My name is louie rochester and i've applied for public relations and advertising at harrow!

im doing pr/advertising aswell!!
Hi,

I have applied for Bio-medical science, but also have applied ant Nott's so if I get notts then sure ill go there. This and sheffield are my backup choice.
Reply 44
Hi! I'm Sarah from Essex, 19(in a month) will be studying Psychology BSc at regents campus- excited! Hopefully get a room at wembley halls :smile: great pleasure to meet you all can't wait! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm Sam from Swindon and I'll be studying Accounting with Management at Marlebone Campus! Should also be staying at the Wembley Campus! Can't wait! :biggrin:
Hey! :smile:

I'm Adam, studying psychology at Regents campus. Have applied for Wembley Halls too so hopefully will find some people on the same course :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by SpicyThighs
Hey! :smile:

I'm Adam, studying psychology at Regents campus. Have applied for Wembley Halls too so hopefully will find some people on the same course :smile:

Read my comment :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarah_twc
Read my comment :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh! Hello :smile: Good to know aha finally found someone thinking to do the same as me, thought I was all alone here :P if there's a way to add people on here I'll send you an invite. congrats btw!
Reply 49
Ohh! Hello :smile: Good to know aha finally found someone thinking to do the same as me, thought I was all alone here :P if there's a way to add people on here I'll send you an invite. congrats btw!

Awh nooo! There's lots of psychology students :wink: ah sweet I don't know how to add! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50

Btw thanks for adding me! I don't now how to add you haha! But I'm sure we will meet in sept! Congrats to you too btw! Couldn't reply well early I was at work :P x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Hey All,
I'm Kamau (International) Cant seem to find anyone else doing the same course as mine :frown:
Anyway i'll be doing Msc. Business Information Systems Sept Intake....haven't applied for accommodation yet.
I rang up to check what actual date freshers starts ! they said they "think" its the 16th! I really hope so as im in Italy till the 14th ! Don't want to miss a day of freshers !!
Reply 53
Original post by laurahelena
I rang up to check what actual date freshers starts ! they said they "think" its the 16th! I really hope so as im in Italy till the 14th ! Don't want to miss a day of freshers !!

Yeah we move in 14th but freshens start 16th (14th is a Saturday) :smile: you'll be finee! I have friends visiting me second day of freshers haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Yeah we move in 14th but freshens start 16th (14th is a Saturday) :smile: you'll be finee! I have friends visiting me second day of freshers haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dad just booked our flights to London. I'll come to London 13th (it's Friday:eek:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh good! assume enrolment wont be before the 16th either? I was a tad worried id miss some things! Arh that's good ! im trying to get all my friends nearer the second week so I know where im going ! you living in Wembley?
Reply 56
Ooh good! assume enrolment wont be before the 16th either? I was a tad worried id miss some things! Arh that's good ! im trying to get all my friends nearer the second week so I know where im going ! you living in Wembley?

Yeah if you do stuff online before you go on holiday (tell the uni you got in bla bla) then I'm sure it's fine! Just don't move in 16th because I won't help you :wink: just kidding! Haha I said you either have to take me home or i gonna know the way .. It's my friends 18th his coming to London to celebrate so I said why don't you come to my freshers :3 haha I'm living at wembley yeahhh you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that sounds like a good idea ! ha ive got some family in London so im bringing everything down before I go away! they can help bring it over aha ! yeah im worried about getting home after nights out ! yeah im still waiting for my second email of them, a lot of people got notified today so hopefully it wont be too long ! Just want to know ive got a good room !! x
Reply 58
Anyone for Sociology BA at Regents Campus? Or am I the only one!
Reply 59
Yeah that sounds like a good idea ! ha ive got some family in London so im bringing everything down before I go away! they can help bring it over aha ! yeah im worried about getting home after nights out ! yeah im still waiting for my second email of them, a lot of people got notified today so hopefully it wont be too long ! Just want to know ive got a good room !! x

Yes I'm waiting for my second email too! Aha that's good then :smile: we could always go on the night bus :3 Haha I wanna know my room too! What you studying!? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending