The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1600
Original post by Meliss
Der all naice :c

Posted from TSR Mobile

Today was a horrible day for me because of music. Perhaps my worst day to date in 2013 so i'd have to disagree with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lmao. Omg.. Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been an ongoing joke in my year since The Hunger Games was the best thing ever last year when we were all beginning to take the English Language exam and were in hysterics! :tongue:
Reply 1602
aha lool.... with enough firepower he could:pierre:
Original post by Pabblethefish
Me neither! There's about seven short stories, Of Mice and Men and then fifteen poems to learn. :frown:

I'm most confident with short stories - I like them :biggrin:

Hmm let me test you!

How are relationships presented in When the wasps drowned?

I'm not looking for answers to steal haha.. Ive already analysed it :wink: And write it in brief bullet point form if you want
Original post by Elm Tree
Hmm let me test you!

How are relationships presented in When the wasps drowned?

I'm not looking for answers to steal haha.. Ive already analysed it :wink: And write it in brief bullet point form if you want

Evelin is protective over her siblings. Blah. Blah. Blah.

My favourite has to be The Darkness Out There and I like WWD but not for that question, for unpleasant experience and young person :wink:

I also love My Polish Teacher's Tie :biggrin:

(sorry for my disregard for your question, I've just finished essay writing and I'm too tired :tongue:)
Reply 1605
It's been an ongoing joke in my year since The Hunger Games was the best thing ever last year when we were all beginning to take the English Language exam and were in hysterics! :tongue:

Hahaha i'm going to screenshot that and show my friends.... Maybe it'll also give one of them a hint.. A subtle one. :smile: Hunger games rules!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
:lol: I would do that to my students if I were a teacher! You can, just as the teacher rips the headphones out of your ears!

but I have good music taste. They should ask what you're listening to, and if it's **** then they rip it out of your ears! :lol:
ahh I have to lean OMAM too :frown:
Do mock results and predicted grades matter? I have special consideration because of my illness that has been consistent for the past few weeks... What does this 'consideration' entitle ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha i'm going to screenshot that and show my friends.... Maybe it'll also give one of them a hint.. A subtle one. :smile: Hunger games rules!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I loved the second book - I can't wait until November for Catching Fire! :biggrin:
Original post by techno836
ahh I have to lean OMAM too :frown:

how good is it? I never read it, seen the film though
Reply 1611
well if he is a tactician he could spot their weakness and use this to his advantage thus allowing him to prevail:colonhash:
Original post by BuddingAchiever
Do mock results and predicted grades matter? I have special consideration because of my illness that has been consistent for the past few weeks... What does this 'consideration' entitle ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mock results/Predictors aren't taken into account on your final grade (unless something happens - e.g. someone dies - in your exam) and I don't know, it may mean you're entitled to extra time, but if it's only because of something recent I doubt it.
Evelin is protective over her siblings. Blah. Blah. Blah.

My favourite has to be The Darkness Out There and I like WWD but not for that question, for unpleasant experience and young person :wink:

I also love My Polish Teacher's Tie :biggrin:

(sorry for my disregard for your question, I've just finished essay writing and I'm too tired :tongue:)

Don't worry, I can sympathise :smile: I'm tired too; done a lot of revision today.
My favourite is also The Darkness Out There, I love the subtlety in which we learn that Sandra is becoming a woman. I think WWD is my second favourite after that.. I came up with some pretty special stuff in that story which I can not disclose to anybody :ninja: It will remain a secret until after the exam!
Reply 1614
Original post by EduWiz
oooh come on...excuses excuses

Ok, I can change it now, what do you want me to change it to again? I can't remember! :tongue:

Original post by MattFletcher
but I have good music taste. They should ask what you're listening to, and if it's **** then they rip it out of your ears! :lol:

:lol: I doubt many would keep their headphones in if that's the rule!
Original post by NoMathsPlease
Yay another fellow fan! Are you going to sundown festival in 2013? Going to be AMAZING. Sick line up!

Don't assume things :h:
Original post by Bude8
Don't assume things :h:

As in that you are a fan or that it's gonna be good? 🙀
Reply 1617
Original post by Vionar
Ok, I can change it now, what do you want me to change it to again? I can't remember! :tongue:

:lol: I doubt many would keep their headphones in if that's the rule!

something other than an eye but you said no so lets see green
Reply 1618
Original post by EduWiz
something other than an eye but you said no so lets see green

Green? What do you mean!? :confused:
Original post by Elm Tree
Don't worry, I can sympathise :smile: I'm tired too; done a lot of revision today.
My favourite is also The Darkness Out There, I love the subtlety in which we learn that Sandra is becoming a woman.

There's so much to write about grass!

Latest