The Student Room Group

OCR English Legal System feedback!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yellow0
I got 68 ums :smile:
I need 92/120 to get an A
So you should need about 94/120 :biggrin: so you can lose 26 marks and still get an A :smile: you should be fine! :smile:
Did you do a mock for ELS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need 96 for an A :frown: and nope not a proper mock however generally ive been getting around 26/30 but really hope I havent lost too many marks from the police question :frown: you?
Reply 41
Original post by random1234567
I need 96 for an A :frown: and nope not a proper mock however generally ive been getting around 26/30 but really hope I havent lost too many marks from the police question :frown: you?

Oh my bad, :P and i really doubt you will have lost a significant amount as it was a tiny bit of the question :smile: i got 109 on my mock :smile: but mocks dont count so we shall see haha, nothing more we can do now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
Oh my bad, :P and i really doubt you will have lost a significant amount as it was a tiny bit of the question :smile: i got 109 on my mock :smile: but mocks dont count so we shall see haha, nothing more we can do now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I guess no point worrying and wow 109 also what did you write for sentencing :/
Reply 43
yeah I guess no point worrying and wow 109 also what did you write for sentencing :/

I described the 4 custodial sentences and for community i described unpaid work, supervision and attendence centre and mentioned a couple more without describing and i also described fines and discharges :smile: for part B i talked about rehab and community sentences being most effective and custodial and fines being not as effective :smile:
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
I described the 4 custodial sentences and for community i described unpaid work, supervision and attendence centre and mentioned a couple more without describing and i also described fines and discharges :smile: for part B i talked about rehab and community sentences being most effective and custodial and fines being not as effective :smile:
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg phew same is it ok if I spoke about detention at her majestys pleasure etc?
Reply 45
omg phew same is it ok if I spoke about detention at her majestys pleasure etc?

Yeah definately, the 4 i did were detention at her majestys pleasure, young offenders institutions, detention for serious crimes and detention and training orders :smile:
Which ones did you talk about for custodial/community/other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
Yeah definately, the 4 i did were detention at her majestys pleasure, young offenders institutions, detention for serious crimes and detention and training orders :smile:
Which ones did you talk about for custodial/community/other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg I done the same too :smile: and pretty similar to yours stuff like unpaid work requirement,supervision,exclusion,curfew asbos, reprimands and warnings, fines and parenting requirement and some others
Reply 47
omg I done the same too :smile: and pretty similar to yours stuff like unpaid work requirement,supervision,exclusion,curfew asbos, reprimands and warnings, fines and parenting requirement and some others

Ahh i see :smile: i mentioned reprimands but didnt explain them but i was going over the time haha, i used all of the extra space and wrote 14 pages altogether lol, my hand was killing haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
Ahh i see :smile: i mentioned reprimands but didnt explain them but i was going over the time haha, i used all of the extra space and wrote 14 pages altogether lol, my hand was killing haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow lol i ended up writing about 12 and a half sides I think but I think we done fine except for that police question for me :mad:
Original post by yellow0
Yeah, thanks :smile: i asked my teacher about that and about the suspect thing and he said its fine and i wont lose marks :P hurray!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, you probably did great anyway :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by und3niable_
Good, you probably did great anyway :smile:

Thanks, hope so.. I did a stupid amount of revision for that exam :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
oh wow lol i ended up writing about 12 and a half sides I think but I think we done fine except for that police question for me :mad:

It will be fine im sure, i messed up the magistrates/juries question ahah, i was concentrating on including the stuff i usually forget and forgot aome basic points haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
It will be fine im sure, i messed up the magistrates/juries question ahah, i was concentrating on including the stuff i usually forget and forgot aome basic points haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh thanks for the help feel better :smile: and you will do good too !
Reply 53
ahh thanks for the help feel better :smile: and you will do good too !

No problem, thank you too and good luck for results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
No problem, thank you too and good luck for results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

its okay and thanks you too! btw what other subjects do you do?
Reply 55
its okay and thanks you too! btw what other subjects do you do?

Psychology (which i hate and am dropping next year- not gonna bothe revising)
Applied Business and Btec ICT :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
Psychology (which i hate and am dropping next year- not gonna bothe revising)
Applied Business and Btec ICT :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah im also doing maths, psychology and sociology which exam board are you with for psy?
Reply 57
Ah im also doing maths, psychology and sociology which exam board are you with for psy?

Thats a lot of exams! And AQA you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellow0
Thats a lot of exams! And AQA you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh ive only got 5 left so its not too bad haha :P and im with OCR :/
Reply 59
ahh ive only got 5 left so its not too bad haha :P and im with OCR :/

5?? Wow haha... I have 4 altogether and im only revising for 2 >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply