The Student Room Group

A Level students,how many exam do you have in June?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craming Revision
wtf same here bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!! keep me updated bro lets work together and we will kill it! i aint touched much of psychology got cccd last year did 4 a2s but flopped man.. got 12 exams need a's in all done bare chem prper sorted for chem and maths but bio im slackin a bit aint touched much yet ****ting it bro! wolves is insurance

lol, Yeah defo but i'm doing AQA board for chem and bio...biology is the hardest especially unit 4, its so unpredictable, chemistry is easy once you get the method. You applying for pharmacy aswell then?...defo keep you up to date with revision, sheeeeting bricks for next month lolz
Original post by sikhtank27
lol, Yeah defo but i'm doing AQA board for chem and bio...biology is the hardest especially unit 4, its so unpredictable, chemistry is easy once you get the method. You applying for pharmacy aswell then?...defo keep you up to date with revision, sheeeeting bricks for next month lolz

trus me man, we indians clock chem easy but yeh bio too much man.. maths exams start for me this month first exam in 2 days.. alowe ****ting next month loool im ****ting this month aswell! :frown:
trus me man, we indians clock chem easy but yeh bio too much man.. maths exams start for me this month first exam in 2 days.. alowe ****ting next month loool im ****ting this month aswell! :frown:

LOLLLLLLL....trust chemistry and maths is a asian thing!!, biology is a gora thing loll, but we know we have to do it ..i'm sheeet at maths why i choose to do business studies instead lolz, na jus keep your head down slap the past papers out n you'll be sorted...allow the kuri atm, there're propa distraction lol
LOLLLLLLL....trust chemistry and maths is a asian thing!!, biology is a gora thing loll, but we know we have to do it ..i'm sheeet at maths why i choose to do business studies instead lolz, na jus keep your head down slap the past papers out n you'll be sorted...allow the kuri atm, there're propa distraction lol

haha trust me loool! bio defo is a gora thing, ye man locked off all kuri and gym aswell untill summer got 12 exams bro you lucky you only got 4! how you revising content for bio 4? man i keep forgetting most of it with chem its easy logic when you know wag1 but with bio like learning all material most doesnt even stick in bro :/

Actually, I find Chemistry easy too, and I'm not Asian :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Lawful T.J

Posted from TSR Mobile

we jst generlly find it alot more easier..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i was just joking around, dont take it too serious bro!
we jst generlly find it alot more easier..

Fair enough :smile: and Biology's hard, man - the answers, sometimes, are just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BIOL 4
BIOL 5
CHEM 1
CHEM 2
CHEM 4
CHEM 5
Home Economics 4
Fair enough :smile: and Biology's hard, man - the answers, sometimes, are just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool trust me bro, how you revising it? :biggrin: so much content aswell! :/
2 down, 12 to go! Sad times :frown:
Yeah i was just joking around, dont take it too serious bro!

I wasn't taking it seriously, at all :P haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
loool trust me bro, how you revising it? :biggrin: so much content aswell! :/

Just using the text book, writing important points on post-it notes then making 'spider' diagrams to condense the information, I guess. Also, mnemonics are a good way to remember things :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
8:frown:
Reply 734
In June I have just chemistry but in total including May, I have 7 which are:
13th-edexcel-C1 Maths
17th-edexcel-S1 Maths
aqa -Economics unit 2
20th-Edexcel-Applied ICT
23rd-Edexcel-Chemistry Unit 1 -retake
24th-Edexcel-C2 Maths
4th of June-Edexcel-Chemistry Unit 2
Reply 735