The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Extended Science Plymouth 2013

Is anyone starting this course in September? I have a conditional offer after not getting place on child health nursing.What degree does anyone want to progress to after? I want to do healthcare science hopefully!!

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Yes I am!! I am hoping to do Marine Biology or similar, such as Ocean Science or Ocean Exploration, undecided as of yet. But so excited, I have firmed my Conditional offer for Extended Science and am currently looking at accommodation. Are you thinking of Halls?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Ive also firmed my offer, just cant wait to start now! :-) I live locally so wont be going to halls!! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi, i've also firmed my place for the extended science course and I am currently looking at student accommodation. I am hoping to move on to do a combined course of psychology and law :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
I did Extended Science last year and am currently studying Healthcare science its a really useful enjoyable course :smile:
Reply 5
I received a conditional offer for extended science after having been rejected for adult nursing - firmed my offer now and just waiting for September to come round :smile:
Sorted out my student finance now just waiting for accommodation to open :biggrin:
Pretty excited now actually, hoping to progress onto either (life sciences) & physiology or healthcare sciences - time will tell where it goes :smile:

Have you guys joined the Plymouth university freshers 2013/2014 group on Facebook? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm taking this course! Going to take Biological Sciences after

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
just finished the finals a week ago, pretty cool course and fairly unstressful
good luck u guys

gonna do ocean exploration in Sept
Reply 8
Anyone going in to student halls?its open to apply soon yay!!!!
Reply 9
I'm going into halls! Which ones you hoping to stay in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by acordery
I'm going into halls! Which ones you hoping to stay in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not really sure, im finding it hard to choose! Mary Newman looks ok and Robbins. What about you? What type of room are you applying for? Also, do you know if its open because theres other people writing on here that they've applied, the website says its not open yet!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Yeah applications opened this morning. Did you go to any open days and have a look around the halls? I've jut applied for Francis Drake, Mary Newman and Astor. Ideally want Francis Drake or Mary Newman

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yeah applications opened this morning. Did you go to any open days and have a look around the halls? I've jut applied for Francis Drake, Mary Newman and Astor. Ideally want Francis Drake or Mary Newman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everytime i check the website it says its not open but will open shortly! I havent been to any open days but i already live in plymouth, so know whats around each of the halls just not sure of the inside of them. What about you?
Reply 13
Oh I got an email this morning saying they're open. Do you have an unconditional offer? Yeah I went to an open day and looked around them all to choose

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I had an email yesterday saying that it will open shortly and that soon they'll email with prices.. No, i have a conditional offer but have already met the conditions. Looks like i'll just have to sit and wait for an email, its taking to long i want to apply now so i know its sorted!
Reply 15
I just checked a different email address and the emails there saying i can apply!!
I have firmed extended science at plymouth too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Exciting! Are you going to be staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exciting! Are you going to be staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really want to but already live in plymouth so would have to be shared housing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! The email went out only to people who put Plymouth as their firm? I think. They said about their 'exciting new offer' to people who put them first choice. I went for pilgrim, Radnor, robbins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending