Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
I still have school but decided to stay home and revise :mmm:

ohhh yet again :tongue:
l0l0l0l0l have fun at school guiz
Original post by PriyaPaul
ohhh yet again :tongue:

I'm going to get in trouble.. but meh.
Seriously, the two days that I have been absent we've only had 2 Science lessons and 1 English lesson. Seeing as they are the closest exams, what's the point in wasting a whole day doing nothing? Wouldn't it be beneficial to stay at home to do your own revision when you can teach yourself better than the teachers can?

Not to mention the 1 English lesson that was on yesterday had a supply, so the class literally did nothing :colonhash:

Wut is school optional during exam time for you?
Or are you pretending to be ill or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Wut is school optional during exam time for you?
Or are you pretending to be ill or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretending to be ill

Lucky you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
l0l0l0l0l have fun at school guiz

I'm eating French stick and watching Family Guy. I'm having fun. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368700941.207546.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretending to be ill

Sneaky elm. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretending to be ill

lool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher

I'd only do it in times of emergency, though :dontknow:

My mum called the school again today and they were like, 'This is the second day your son has been ill, so we are going to have to see a doctor's note'. Hence why I said I'm going to get in trouble in one of my previous posts. Idk what will happen.. we'll have to wait and see.

My mum called the school again today and they were like, 'This is the second day your son has been ill, so we are going to have to see a doctor's note'. Hence why I said I'm going to get in trouble in one of my previous posts. Idk what will happen.. we'll have to wait and see.

noob
Original post by Bude8
noob

prsom

Just be like "I had such a bad flu I couldn't get out of bed how do you expect me to go to the doctors?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
prsom

prsom
Original post by Jina
Absolutely terrified lool
Have fun in your leavers day lunch btw!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend is too! Heh, she was freaked out when a load of them flew around over us yesterday at the school photo xD
We left about 40 mins ago! Currently ordering food :smile:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368706999.210678.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1695
Went to school for an hour for English Revision session. Now I'm at home eating crisps and reading my Biology textbook.
I love being on study leave :colone:
Original post by AshenSun
Went to school for an hour for English Revision session. Now I'm at home eating crisps and reading my Biology textbook.
I love being on study leave :colone:

Me too :mmm:
Eng Lit drains you :sigh:
Eng Lit drains you :sigh:

I don't really want to do that exam on Monday -.- ....

if I got full marks on the first exam and 16/20 for my CA what do yo ureckon I would need for an A ?
Original post by techno836
I don't really want to do that exam on Monday -.- ....

if I got full marks on the first exam and 16/20 for my CA what do yo ureckon I would need for an A ?

160-(70+40) = 50/80

Latest