The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Currently stalking this user *In progress*
Reply 3501
Original post by Amanbabbar./
What? :s-smilie:

Hmm?
Original post by Holby_fanatic
You look like this guy on Grey's Anatomy but I can't remember his name.
Nice hair! :smile:

that's a stupid thing to say :colonhash:
Original post by I am Academic
that's a stupid thing to say :colonhash:

My apologies. Post a photo and I'll think of something better to say to you.
Original post by holby_fanatic
my apologies. Post a photo and i'll think of something better to say to you.

ok
download.jpg
What? :s-smilie:

I believe he is asking you to exhibit some of your oral talents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I am Academic
ok
download.jpg

Your eyes are beautiful! The way they stare into the distance suggests your longing for something though. I hope you get it.

(Yeah, I'm not good with compliments. That's the best I can do).
:lol:
:zomg: why?!

Because I is poor :frown: ygm? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady

Posted from TSR Mobile

Remember this guy ?

Original post by Theoneoranro
Sorry I don't tell desperate girls on the Internet my info. Don't try and start a convo so that you could eventually meet up with me and get into a relationship haha just coz u find out I'm ur age. U got no chance.

:rofl:
Original post by James A
Remember this guy ?

:rofl:

What guy? Remember what?
Edit: that alpha male dude? Theono whatever yea I remember him LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by eliza.anne
I believe he is asking you to exhibit some of your oral talents.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes: I'll pass

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww! :frown:
What guy? Remember what?
Edit: that alpha male dude? Theono whatever yea I remember him LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah that guy, he got banned recently. He's an absolute legend though.
Original post by James A
yeah that guy, he got banned recently. He's an absolute legend though.

Why was he banned?! I miss him.
Why was he banned?! I miss him.

Dunno, probably patronising people, again.

I must admit though, the guy knows a fair amount about politics and current affairs in the news. I just love the way he patronises others, just pure entertainment.
Original post by James A
Dunno, probably patronising people, again.

I must admit though, the guy knows a fair amount about politics and current affairs in the news. I just love the way he patronises others, just pure entertainment.

He was so jokes. I hope he comes back soon!
He was so jokes. I hope he comes back soon!

LOL... mate i'm being honest. Just because you've never got a girl before and you think by being super nice to girls and being a hero is going to get you some.... lol...

1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

EDIT: I lol'd at the negs

If you want chicks you're supposed to make her think you're superior to her, not the other way round lmao and you do that by being confident.

I'm being honest here, when I saw these comments, I was actually crying because of laughter.

The bits in bold in particular, he patronises them hard but in an innocent way at the same time.
Original post by James A
I'm being honest here, when I saw these comments, I was actually crying because of laughter.

The bits in bold in particular, he patronises them hard but in an innocent way at the same time.

He absolutely kills me! :rofl: And then people try to give him a reasonable response.
Original post by James A

Yea yea he was a laugh...but he ain't no where near to that s3xy-Singh dude...remember how he made the same thread twice!!!! Like LOL!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yea yea he was a laugh...but he ain't no where near to that s3xy-Singh dude...remember how he made the same thread twice!!!! Like LOL!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahahahhahahhahaha! I'm crying!! :')
Hahahahahahhahahhahaha! I'm crying!! :')

Ikr!!! No man could ever make me laugh like he did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest