The Student Room Group

guys does this ever happen to you during sex and if so why?

i was a virgin until my current boyfriend and weve been having sex about 2 weeks. Every time he ejaculates quite quickly- within about 5 minutes.

The other day we had sex for about an hour and he didnt ejaculate at all :frown:

The other thing is i couldnt feel him in me. I could a little bit, but i couldnt feel him on my walls and I dont know what its supposed to feel like?

He is not small by any means, he is average sized. I do kegel excercises, and i asked him if there was a problem and he said no.
Nope, never happened to me. Maybe he was just having an off day? And if you want him to last longer go slowly, go on top and take control.
As for the walls bit, he either has a small girth or you're loose (could be a mix between the too, but nothing is wrong with EITHER, we are only humans afterall!)
Reply 2
Original post by stephaniejpm
aww honestly dont worry sometimes these things just take time its perfectly normal for this to happen though but try new postions that might help! are you having orgasims though?

no im not, but thats not important to me.
Put some up your ass. That will tighten you up :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
i was a virgin until my current boyfriend and weve been having sex about 2 weeks. Every time he ejaculates quite quickly- within about 5 minutes.

The other day we had sex for about an hour and he didnt ejaculate at all :frown:

The other thing is i couldnt feel him in me. I could a little bit, but i couldnt feel him on my walls and I dont know what its supposed to feel like?

He is not small by any means, he is average sized. I do kegel excercises, and i asked him if there was a problem and he said no.

Bump. Same issue, would like to know what people think as well
Reply 5

My boyfriend used to be like that, don't worry. It used to take about an hour for him to ejaculate. I was worried too, i thought 'maybe he isn't attracted to me', 'maybe i'm not doing it right', 'maybe there is something wrong with him' but it was none of those things. He was simply worrying about ejaculating. Your boyfriend may be worrying because he took such a short time to get there the first time, that he didn't want to disappoint you the second time. Just let him know to relax and don't put too much emphasis on the time it takes him to get there.

I know what you mean about not being able to feel it. Its a sort of numb feeling for me, but i think your body just gets used to him being in there so there isn't much sensation because of the lubrication- reduced friction. As long as it still feels good and isn't painful, you should be fine :smile:

I'm a bit confused.

Do girls expect guys to ejaculate each time? :confused:

Does it make you feel bad if the guy doesn't - even if you orgasm?
Reply 7
I'm a bit confused.

No. But when your boyfriend normally ejactulates within 5 minutes, going for almost an hour is food for thought.
I'm a bit confused.

Ermm, I do. You just keep going till it happens. I'd be baffled if he didn't. We've been together a long time though so we know exactly what the other likes.

I imagine if you're really young though and new to it then it doesn't happen all the time yet I dunno. I didnt experience that as I was with my bf at 14 and still am at 22 so by 16 we were pros haha.

OP, it's perfectly fine he's probably so nervous about what you think. You just need time to figure out how it works best for you two.

U shouldn't be doing these kind of things, how old are you? Are you using a condom?

Did the guy pressure u into sex because of his sexual desires

Guys are very sexual....you need to control urself and use when its only needed in life
Reply 10
No. But when your boyfriend normally ejactulates within 5 minutes, going for almost an hour is food for thought.

Unless he masturbated in the morning or possibly the day before?
That can prolong it a lot if you have and make it a lot harder for him to finish.

Otherwise try him going on top but putting your legs over his shoulders, a great position to feel something down there :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11

If he is not small and you are not 'wide', so to speak, then it might mean that you just don't have particularly sensitive nerve endings in that area. It's normal and there's nothing wrong with you. As for how long he lasts, that could be down to a lot of things. I think 10 minutes or so is meant to be the average duration? I think anywhere from 10-20 would be normal, but that's just a guess.
Reply 12
It can happen, especially if he's ejaculated not that long ago, or sometimes it there's a lot of foreplay it can actually make things a bit less sensitive for guys, I've certainly found that before. Just relax and enjoy him lasting longer :smile:
Reply 13
He likely jacked it 10 mins before (forget the day before, that would have a negligible effect). No doubt he felt enormously inadequate for going all of 5 mins.

As long as he knows what he's doing and isn't jackhammering away for an hour this can be a good thing.

Either that or you're badly packed kebab has fallen open over the last 2 week f & s marathon you've, no doubt, been enjoying.
I'm a bit confused.

Yep, it makes me feel bad especially if he doesn't orgasm; it seems selfish of me for him to spend ages getting me to climax and then not get the chance to give him the same satisfaction, even though most of the time it's just because he's tired.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending