Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Today was my last day of no exams at school. :frown:
School is too fun to leave now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
Eng Lit drains you :sigh:

yep :sigh: not going to revise it!
Last ever French Lesson today! :frown: hate the subject, love the class banter we had
Original post by L'Evil Fish
160-(70+40) = 50/80

okay .. but he first exam is out of 80 :smile: but that makes it around a C ? :biggrin: really ?
Original post by techno836
okay .. but he first exam is out of 80 :smile: but that makes it around a C ? :biggrin: really ?

So...

80+40 = 120

40/70
Reply 1705
Original post by MattFletcher
Last ever French Lesson today! :frown: hate the subject, love the class banter we had

Last Spanish lesson today. Quite sad. :/ It used to be sooo fun! Only lesson I'd get told off in. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
afternoon :h:
I have a question for you guys..

Would you still care about your physical appearance when you enter your late 30s/early 40s?

Would you still care about your physical appearance when you enter your late 30s/early 40s?

Not what other people thought of how I looked (not like I care atm) but I would like to maintain myself a good appearance for myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this might not be aimed at me but....

I think I will. However I don't think it will be as much as I do now. By then I'd hope to be married and will already have most of my friends, does it matter that much what everyone else thinks then?

At the same time...I'm a very self-conscience person. I think its important to always look presentable. So who knows?

What about you?
Reply 1710
Original post by Vionar
I tried some eyes, but they weren't very nice - it's difficult to find pictures of nice red eyes you know!

no idon't know:tongue:
Reply 1711
Original post by EduWiz
no idon't know:tongue:

Well you should - it's difficult!
Christ 1700 posts already without much of my input. You guys be crazy
Original post by Dannyboy1236
I know this might not be aimed at me but....

I think I will. However I don't think it will be as much as I do now. By then I'd hope to be married and will already have most of my friends, does it matter that much what everyone else thinks then?

At the same time...I'm a very self-conscience person. I think its important to always look presentable. So who knows?

What about you?

It's aimed at anyone who wants to answer it :smile:
I think I'd like to look presentable but I wouldn't care if I looked attractive if you know what I mean. Similar to you, I'll probably be married by then so looks won't be of the utmost of importance but being presentable for jobs and interviews will remain important.
I'm almost sad about how I'm not sad that today was my last day of year 11... No more uniform. I'm hardly phased by it and I'm confused as to why :s-smilie:
Reply 1715
Original post by Bluffroom
Christ 1700 posts already without much of my input. You guys be crazy

We're chatty! :biggrin:

Stealing Matt's line. :ninja:
Reply 1716
Original post by Pabblethefish
I'm almost sad about how I'm not sad that today was my last day of year 11... No more uniform. I'm hardly phased by it and I'm confused as to why :s-smilie:

It doesn't matter if you're not 'sad', you're probably hiding it by putting on a brave face! :smile:
Original post by Vionar
It doesn't matter if you're not 'sad', you're probably hiding it by putting on a brave face! :smile:

No, I genuinely just feel emotionless.. I think it's because I'm going in tomorrow for a Spanish exam anyway and I have to wear uniform. Plus, there are only about 8 people in the entire year leaving and all of which I don't really talk to often! :s-smilie:
Well no more school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
We're chatty! :biggrin:

Stealing Matt's line. :ninja:

I used to be! i posted like half in the last as the one before :O

Latest