The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1740
Had my last German and English lesson today. :frown:

Two Lit exams next week, two German exams next week and two Science re-sits!

ARGH.
Reply 1741
Original post by MizRman
Had my last German and English lesson today. :frown:

Two Lit exams next week, two German exams next week and two Science re-sits!

ARGH.

Hahahah you have it worse than me! :/ How was RS for you btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1742
Original post by Princepieman
Woohoo, feels like a prolonged christmas :teehee:

Haha... I better make it long and interesting then aye? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha how bad do you think I am in academia?! Music's been my first c!

Oh and in response to your last day pic! Looks like you had a lot of fun! You all are really pretty... And tall! :/ Were you in the pic? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo I didn't mean it like that :frown: music won't be your weakest once I'm done with you! :tongue:
Was really fun yep, we lost the money at the end and everyone chipped in more to make up for it and then we found it hidden under some plates :s-smilie: then we went to the park and had fun with shaving cream :colondollar:
Loool no, I'm the one taking the picture :smile: and I'm the complete opposite of most of them! I'm like, super short :biggrin: shortest in the class, ahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1744
Original post by Jina
Hahahah you have it worse than me! :/ How was RS for you btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eiiii tik-asil. :smile:

Hopefully I get an A at least.
If not, dur! dur! :mad:
Original post by Jina
Haha... I better make it long and interesting then aye? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, go all out! :wink:

It feels like i'm on holiday, even though i still have my physics exam the week after next week. Weird.
Reply 1746
Original post by Bluffroom
I used to be! i posted like half in the last as the one before :O

I'm the opposite! I've become a lot more chatty recently!
Reply 1747
Original post by MizRman
Eiiii tik-asil. :smile:

Hopefully I get an A at least.
If not, dur! dur! :mad:

Thoomi beshi bangla matho. ( you speak too much bengali) - lool

I need an A too! Which questions did you find difficult? Ami mori zuymoo if I fail (i'll die if I fail)...

- btw if you speak bengali on here you need to provide translations. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1748
Original post by Princepieman
Sure, go all out! :wink:

It feels like i'm on holiday, even though i still have my physics exam the week after next week. Weird.

I willlll!! Haha

The week after next week? That's half term though? And you have pleenttyyy of time! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
yo yo yo
Original post by Vionar
I'm the opposite! I've become a lot more chatty recently!

srtange, my ratio is the same but my posting seems les
Reply 1751
Original post by Meliss
Noooo I didn't mean it like that :frown: music won't be your weakest once I'm done with you! :tongue:
Was really fun yep, we lost the money at the end and everyone chipped in more to make up for it and then we found it hidden under some plates :s-smilie: then we went to the park and had fun with shaving cream :colondollar:
Loool no, I'm the one taking the picture :smile: and I'm the complete opposite of most of them! I'm like, super short :biggrin: shortest in the class, ahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i'm joking Melissa! I accept i'm a dumb poop! :/ Today i'll go over Koko, Mozart, Moby and Reich. :smile: I hope so anyway. Then another 4 during the weekend. Then another 4 on Monday. That will be my revision for music done. :/
Hahahaha my bad! Us shorties are
Cool! bengali's have like the worst genes in terms of height. Lool You sound like you had a lot of fun! I got watered by my friend in school today and we played 21 days in free period, was really fun! :smile: you've finished school right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1752
Original post by Jina
Thoomi beshi bangla matho. ( you speak too much bengali) - lool

I need an A too! Which questions did you find difficult? Ami mori zuymoo if I fail (i'll die if I fail)...

- btw if you speak bengali on here you need to provide translations. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol.

Aicha translation thi-mu neh. But! Schumtimez ami beeshi bothered nai, ittha amrar society noshtor kor-to nai but manush weary oibah nay ni? XD

Ami flop hor-leh amar aba fita (not the food) thiba amar re!

Hehe.
Original post by BuddingAchiever
yo yo yo

yo yo
Reply 1754
Original post by MizRman
Lol.

Aicha translation thi-mu neh. But! Schumtimez ami beeshi bothered nai, ittha amrar society noshtor kor-to nai but manush weary oibah nay ni? XD

Hehe.

Ok I'll give a translation, But sometimes I'm not really bothered to do so - not like it's going to ruin society - but people will get weary, right?

If I flop my dad might hit me! xD

There ya go.
Reply 1755
Original post by Bluffroom
srtange, my ratio is the same but my posting seems les

Hmm...maybe it's because you used to post a lot, and now are in decline, but I used to not post a lot, but now am posting more. I guess it's balanced out! It does seem to take a long time to change the post ratio, I posted about fifty times in one day once or twice, but my ratio only changed by about 1 or less.
Reply 1756
Original post by MizRman
Lol.

Hehe.

Hahahaha your bengali is on point!

Amar amm-uy coy-soyn ami fail cor-thum farmoo... Thuyn beshi mind corroyn na. Gal-luyn zebala ami beshi worry corri.

(My mum said she doesnt mind me failing.. She doesnt mind too much. She shouts when i worry too much)

Hahaaha thikmi zoo-an beta... Bafe ebothori maroyn ni?

(You're a grown man... Your dad still hits you? Lool)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys... I think I'm going to jump out of my window now

I can't handle Eng Lit anymore :cry2:
Reply 1758
Original post by Jina
Hahahaha your bengali is on point!

Amar amm-uy coy-soyn ami fail cor-thum farmoo... Thuyn beshi mind corroyn na. Gal-luyn zebala ami beshi worry corri.

(My mum said she doesnt mind me failing.. She doesnt mind too much. She shouts when i worry too much)

Hahaaha thikmi zoo-an beta... Bafe ebothori maroyn ni?

(You're a grown man... Your dad still hits you? Lool)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah of course mar-ta nai! But amar aba frustrated oi ba nai ni? Amar family manush bala result fai ra ar ami itta match whore-lena annoyed oi ba nay ni?

Nah of course he won't actually hit me, But my Dad will be frustrated won't he? My family kept up with good grades and If I don't match them he'll be annoyed won't he?
Reply 1759
Original post by Elm Tree
Guys... I think I'm going to jump out of my window now

I can't handle Eng Lit anymore :cry2:

It's grim isn't it?

Latest