The Student Room Group

Who is the most annoying MP?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
George Galloway, Diane Abbot, Dennis Skinner, Ed Balls, Ed Milliband, Gordon Brown
Reply 21
Diane Abbott, closely followed by Harriet Harman.
Jacob Rees-Mogg needs a mention in here.
Reply 23
Original post by The Mad Dog
Jacob Rees-Mogg needs a mention in here.

I think he is lovely, I love listening to his speeches.
Original post by meenu89
I think he is lovely, I love listening to his speeches.

You also have an infatuation with a raving baffoon who threaten to get his heavies on a journalist and lies to newspapers so I'll not hold your judgement of politicians character in too high an esteem.
Reply 25
Bill Cash warrants a mention
Reply 26
Ed Balls, Nadine Dorries and Ed Milliband.
Reply 27
You also have an infatuation with a raving baffoon who threaten to get his heavies on a journalist and lies to newspapers so I'll not hold your judgement of politicians character in too high an esteem.

He didn't threaten anyone, actually, he was asked for a name from one of his friends. He didn't reveal that name.
By far, Diane Abbot and Keith Vaz.

Both so self absorbed :/

Especially Abbot, I met her twice in the space of a week, and both times, all she did was go on and on and on and on and on about herself. I nearly died. :sigh:

Keith Vaz loves getting involved in everything nowadays, it's so annoying.
Original post by tjf8
Ed Balls.

I don't find him particularly affable either but it's fairly desperate to be criticising his nodding.
Original post by meenu89
He didn't threaten anyone, actually, he was asked for a name from one of his friends. He didn't reveal that name.

He also lied in newspaper articles and is a vile cretin who naturally would only attract vile cretins or bimbos to idolise him.
Original post by meenu89

Actually, he was asked for a journalist's private address, a request which he agreed to meet. Nothing came of it (as far as we know; it's possible nothing has been reported because the journalist is constrained by blackmail) but it is still inexcusable for him to have agreed to abuse his position to help a friend physically attack a member of the media.
He also lied in newspaper articles and is a vile cretin who naturally would only attract vile cretins or bimbos to idolise him.

Agreed. You have to be fairly deficient to be won over by his transparent lovable clown performance. The man coerced his wife into an abortion, for Christ's sake, and Eddie Mair was spot on the money when he called him a nasty piece of work.
Reply 33
Iain Duncan Smith
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9964767/Iain-Duncan-Smith-I-could-live-on-53-per-week.html

EDIT: Just realised he is isn't actually an MP, but still a very annoying politician
Reply 34
LABOUR
Dennis Skinner, although he has his witty moments.
Ed Balls.

CONSERVATIVES
Michael Gove.

LIBERAL DEMOCRATS
Vince Cable, he is witty but kind of annoying and a bit arrogant in a, 'I'm going to be leader, especially Chris is now out of the picture' way.

The most annoying has got to be George Galloway, who didn't even respect the office he held last time.
Original post by IEMM
Iain Duncan Smith
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9964767/Iain-Duncan-Smith-I-could-live-on-53-per-week.html

EDIT: Just realised he is isn't actually an MP, but still a very annoying politician

Yes he is
Reply 36
Original post by IEMM
Iain Duncan Smith

He is an MP. He represents Chingford and Woodford Green.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chingford_and_Woodford_Green_(UK_Parliament_constituency)
Reply 37
Ah, so he is an MP. Do you guys agree with me that he is an extremely annoying figure?
An AM but Leighton Andrews
Reply 39
Dianne Abbot, Harriet Harman, George Galloway, Gordon Brown, Ed Milliband, Ed Balls, Dennis Skinner and Angela Eagle.

There seems to be an obvious pattern...
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending